Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will ICOs die?  (Read 6647 times)
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

I dont think ICO will die any time soon. As long as there are ideas to create ICOs will thrive. Anyway, we earn from ICOs so I hope it stays alive.....

I agree with you and I share your hopes as well. But I think that ICO need some kind of regulations, because there is so much scam nowadays. If there is no regulation in the next 2 years, I am afraid that scam will overtake the whole market.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomalours

Activity: 314
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

There is no reason ICO are dead, that would be stupid to stop this movement. A lot of  dodgy investors invade the market in the recent months, disrupting it. But it looks like the trend is fading and market take it path back. ICO are a great idea and will never die!!!
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
ICO's will die if there will be no investors at all. ICO's will die if all countries will implement a total ban on them. Due to the large numbers of ICO's, some nonsense projects turned out to be a scam after getting the raised money from investors and it's a hit and run game for the team and the investors. Even in social media ICO's cannot advertize anymore due to restrictions and maybe a move to counter or not to promote scam projects that only think of their own good. I can't tell when but I think the end is near for them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
As far as I know there will come a time when we do not need any more of these projects as they would have done thier jobe of disrupting any inefficient systems that we have but since crypto is now just starting to be accepted we still have a long way to go.
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

ICO can disappear completely only in two cases.
First. All countries will forbid their residents to take part in ICO, and they will be introduced strict restrictions and fines.
The second. People themselves will not want to invest anything. And the meaning of collecting money will lose relevance.
And the first option and the second is unlikely, so the ICO will continue to live
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

ICO will die only once people stops living. ICO is a digital trend now for crowdfunding. It is a solution for capital pulling for the digital market. Imagine, you can invest on a company from other side of the planet as long you review and check the legitimacy of the company. ICO iis just in the beginning of its life, more will come  I'm sure.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

I think that only promising projects will come out on ICO, with existing work products, but it will be later

george_hured

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I think that the ICO process will die only when our power takes it very tightly, that's when it happens, I think that ICO will die out right away. Because it is a rather fragile process that bypasses banks that do not like this process.
torrihuff

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

I think if the ICO's keep pressing the KYC it will surly die off as intelligent investors are not keen on sending their passports over the internet to strangers.  This causes the ICO to be filled with low intelligence individuals (what intelligent person would send their personal data over the internet to a up and coming project) who dump immediately on opening day which causes great stresses for the project.  

I believe KYC is the Achilles heel of the entire movement.  
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:52:55 PM

ICOS will only die if the technology that is driving them is rendered useless. Also if ICOS all become illegal, which I doubt will happen as there are now many new regulations being implemented in various countries now to make ICOS acceptable and also complying with local laws. I do not think that ICOS will die right now as they are the more modern way in which people now like to invest, like others in the olden days bought stocks in a more traditional manner as it were. I do hope they stay on and that many are successful and investors make money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:13 PM

For me as long as a lot of people are buying ICO it will be aalive until everybody stop.So as soon as it's Boom today you need to try and exp. That one.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

ICOs are future of crypto and technology. not only future crypto also it is necessary to sustainibility. when ICOs active they collect some money from investing so these all money join crypto economy.
dindadida

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

I think ICO will never die. because there are still many people who want to invest when ICO. maybe if investors are not willing to invest when ICO. then ICO will die.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

ICO will die when there is no developer or team that wants to make a new coin because on the basis of its ICO as we fund by participating and from the fund we can get coin that they made ICO and we can get the benefit of ICO. from the vision of cryptocurrency it seems ICO will never die.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:14:52 PM

Hi, ICO wouldn`t die. But it may become less profitable. With the regulatory framework in the crypto market becoming more clearly defined, the bounty program may become the focus of more government scrutiny.
minivan

Activity: 263

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:25:17 AM

Weak projects are already dying. Venture financing always involves increased risks. But Ilon Mask also started with such projects
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:30:05 AM

Anytime, the ICO's will die. Ifthere's np one support theor projects and if ignore it i think it is very difficult to the ICO's that they continue their journey also, if there's no new developer there are many benefit of ICO's in the cryptos they can regulate the framework of the cryptos in the market but if only few support it. It can died
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:33:56 AM

That's not the real question, let me rephrase it!
When will the Govs ban icos?
That's the real question here, govs are turning to be interrested in icos but not in this way, they must be regulated or the whole process of initial coins offering will get a big ban like the one that took place in the last months. The biggest fear comes from the new projects, they doesn't know that quality is better than quantity, they only want fiat
sakokinak

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

I dont think ICO will die any time soon. As long as there are ideas to create ICOs will thrive. Anyway, we earn from ICOs so I hope it stays alive.....
I do not see any new ideas now. Many simply take copies of other people's ideas only to make money in an easy way. I think ICO will soon will transform to something another.

snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

I think ico cant die but can be different than its now, because there will be many regulations, kyc, whitelists and so on, so not all investors might buy new tokens because of new rules.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: