Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marinecoin future - f1cx.com  (Read 819 times)
mokeyking

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

This is A good project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daniel634

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:28:59 PM

Newbie accounts commenting only positive things about marine coin  Grin  Grin Grin Try harder. This is definitely SCAM
SCAM ALERT!!!! DO NOT INVEST IN THIS ICO, NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN GREAT THAN THE MIGHTY BITCOIN
So you have had personal experience with this coin would you please explain your knowledge of it with us it seems with your big red heading you must have been involved to make such a headline otherwise how would you know it is a scam and you say all newbies posting  i was just looking you don't have that many posts yourself
saturnwang

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:36:11 AM

Copied Message Now Paste this message on Bitcointalk.org  I will buy more Dogecoin to be able to buy more Marinecoin (MTC) at their F1CX Exchange.I recently found this community based project and participated in their Proof of Promotion airdrop, and since their approach for true decentralization, not relying on miners with extremely low energy consumption for maintaining the network, as a DEV-less self-sustaining AI powered crypto-currency looks really promising to me, I want to procure more coins.There is not much going on at their exchange right now, with the DGE/MTC pair having the most liquidity, but this is because the airdrop is currently paused. So first I am going to buy more Dogecoins to transfer them to my account at the F1CX exchange, then I will just wait for the right time to be able to snatch more Marinecoins.The airdrop is supposed to resume shortly with changed rules for better community interaction, and to hold off the scammers and prevent simply grab & dump.That already time tested project with a history leading back to 2013 has just recently been rebooted, and I really would like to encourage everybody who is interested in something that’s going to make a difference to take a look. With Dogecoin and MTC prices low, there surely is no better time to get started.
TORadviser

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:37:49 AM

Number of good coins from 2013-2014 and they still have devs. But I think that most of coins have not future. Marinecoin as well
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

Hi everybody. What do people think about the future of marinecoin (MTC). 2014's capitalization exceeds btc
Looking at the 2014 rankings, MTC has a very good track record with lots of capital surpassing the BTC. Continued in the next phase MTCalso has many changes in the market. By now, with solid fundamentals, MTC will continue to be exciting for investors to explore. I think this project will continue to grow well!
saturnwang

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

Marinecoin MTC  The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network Artificial intelligence what is AI  Well Marinecoin has a ico where you can earn up to 20;000 MTC simply by following all of the steps specified.   And then javis AI  will analyse the applications for proof of promotion to make sure only genuine applicants receive the ico .    Marinecoins block chain is 500% faster that Bitcoin Which offer fast secure transactions .it is also eco friendly because it uses very little energy  MTC also has its own exchange which is safe and secure.  MTC is dev less no need for miners  which leaves the community in control of the future MTC.   So come and join the MTC community https://marineco.inAnd remember Javis Artificial Intelligence  is checking for proof of promotion which only exits with Marinecoin. Be part of the future technology which only exits with Marinecoin  Marinecoin is a safe long term investment because: Marinecoin ecosystem is designed to be able to protect itself. Marinecoin is the crypto currenncy of the future where javis artificial intelligence  will set the standard for all crypto currenncy. Marinecoin . The first Dev-less  self-sustaining  Crypto-Currenncy  Artificial Intelligence Machine to Machine payment network
fhcelebrate

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:08:31 AM

I have the impression of Marinecoin knowing marinecoin is ico and start to learn about it. It impresses me from surprise to surprise, from charge, speed to first place in the coinmarketcap, fair distribution, time-dilution technology-tested and blockchain of Marinecoin. These things make me very impressed. I would like to join ico of marinecoin and i will buy more marinecoin from f1cx.com. This action shows that I believe in the future marinecoin will grow dramatically. I will also introduce to my friends about marinecoin ico on the website http://marineco.in and will talk well about marinecoin to spread the community. I hope that MTC has a growing community of participants and that MTC has increasingly proved itself in the cryptocurrency market.They have the following advantages: self sustaining - iot - time tested - zero fees - fair distribution And many other advantages of marinecoin coins that we will see them!URL Bitcointalk at the top is the first link I suggest I post my post about marinecoin on it!
boatin8989

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:07:21 AM

Marinecoin has good potential. It briefly had a larger marketcap than bitcoin some years ago. It now has a new team and good project. It is a self sustaining, light code, time tested block chain technology supported by artificial intelligence. It is dev-less and has a low energy footprint. MarineCoin is being revived with an ICO and 20000 free coins for each proof of promotion. It is a self sustaining network. Register at marineco.in. and place request here marineco.in/ico. for ICO
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: