Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform  (Read 5846 times)
b4rb4ras3xy

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

I'd like to ask what is the main purpose of your project?

We can provide you with the information that our ultimate goal is to create a thriving, fully decentralized and independent film industry.

Quite noble, BTW.

I agree that modern cinema has many serious problems today.

A lot of things here must be changed.

At least it's the future of online cinemas which is just cming.
mesk41ito_kk

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

How do you think, does the widespread development of various devices for video creation allow us to say that independent cinema can find its audience easier than before?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:27:26 AM

How do you think, does the widespread development of various devices for video creation allow us to say that independent cinema can find its audience easier than before?

We might say that the wide spread of inexpensive portable cameras and video editing programs has opened up new opportunities for both beginners and established filmmakers. Now you can shoot a full movie with a GoPro camera or even a new iPhone. However, this simplification of the shooting process and the reduction of costs did not open a direct road to the viewer for independent Directors.
crypto_3agl3

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:38:40 AM

We might say that the wide spread of inexpensive portable cameras and video editing programs has opened up new opportunities for both beginners and established filmmakers. Now you can shoot a full movie with a GoPro camera or even a new iPhone. However, this simplification of the shooting process and the reduction of costs did not open a direct road to the viewer for independent Directors.

It's obvious that almost everyone can become a director today.
igda23gh

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

I like it. The more new movies, the better.
OmOmOmmo

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:04:11 AM

It can of course widen the amount of interesting films.
igda23gh

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

Plus it can solve the problem of poor variety of actors.
Pagin

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:30:46 AM

Yes, it seems that everywhere the same person.
mesk41ito_kk

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:41:27 AM

Today you sometimes just reject to go to the cinema.
igda23gh

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:52:44 AM

It happens to me rather often, just nothing to watch.
OmOmOmmo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Often you can not perceive the actor in a new role, because you remember him from the old.
crypto_3agl3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

Often you can not perceive the actor in a new role, because you remember him from the old.

In general,the modern world cinema needs new faces of names.
mesk41ito_kk

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:30:15 AM

I think the wide spread of independent cinema can help to solve the problem.
Pagin

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

Sounds great. I really hope so.
OmOmOmmo

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:52:52 AM

Sounds great. I really hope so.

I hope the project will provide direct contact between filmmakers and the audience.
crypto_3agl3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:04:45 AM

One more interesting question. Do you have any statistics on the share of revenue in the market of the world's largest film studios?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

One more interesting question. Do you have any statistics on the share of revenue in the market of the world's largest film studios?

According to the American film Association (Motion Picture Association of America, MPAA) in the US, six "major" film studios (Warner Brothers, Disney, Universal, 20th Century Fox, Sony/Columbia and Paramount Pictures) account for 80% of total revenue of the film industry.
b4rb4ras3xy

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

It's interesting to know what country is today the world leader in the number of films?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

It's interesting to know what country is today the world leader in the number of films?

At the moment, India (bollywood) is also one of the world's largest film producers (an average of 1,000 films per year). According to the statistics of state organizations and analytical companies, by the results of 2010 India was ahead of the United States in the number of films. The reason for this success is the active state support of national cinema.
mesk41ito_kk

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:54:32 AM

Hi! I think it's somehow a cool project.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: