Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform  (Read 5846 times)
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

Will this platform be just streaming movies? Or streaming games etc. will also be available?
As far as I understand this platform will work exclusively with movies. It will be a platform for independent cinema mainly.
I wonder if the project will develop the other way also...
Hi, it will. After the launch of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0 platform, our plan is to further expand the product model in order to create a global social ecosystem that will fully support independent film producers. MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 will thus give every potential filmmaker everything they need to start a successful career.
what exactly will MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 offer for a potential filmmakers?
The social ecosystem of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 2.0 will offer a different platforms: MoviesChain University, MoviesChain Investment platform, MoviesChain Screen - a built-in social network, an advertising platform, MoviesChain Promotion platform that will allow independent filmmakers the opportunity to create high-quality content, advertise their films to audiences, and gain opportunities to fund their film projects.
Hi, could you please tell more about the MoviesChain Promotion?
Hi, sure! MoviesChain Promotion, is a platform that provides strategic interactive marketing communications.
MoviesChain Promotion’s integrated communications strategy is aimed at increasing viewers interested in independent cinema through creating loyalty and sales promotion programs that will enable user involvement to grow quickly. This program is set to develop cost-effective marketing solutions to support the MoviesChain online platform. MoviesChain Promotion is comprised of five levels of effective communication:
1) defining the target audience, 2) setting communication goals, 3) working with messages, 4) choosing communication channels, and 5) determining the size of the budget.
The marketing communications function of MoviesChain Promotion also includes five basic tools:International Public Relations, Advertising, Sales Promotion, Sponsorship and Direct Marketing.  
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

The protection features of this platform for the movies is the one that I like the most, piracy has no place and the effort and money being invested to that movie being used by the platform will not be wasted, the producers will surely get their profit.
Thank you for the support. Appreciate it! Security became an important aspect in any ICO and we take our client's security very seriously.
lord_farhutdin

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

The protection features of this platform for the movies is the one that I like the most, piracy has no place and the effort and money being invested to that movie being used by the platform will not be wasted, the producers will surely get their profit.
Thank you for the support. Appreciate it! Security became an important aspect in any ICO and we take our client's security very seriously.
May I ask what protection do you guys have?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Sure, here is the info: all content placed by rights holders or independent movie producers will be cryptographically protected, using MoviesChain by TVzavr’s own Digital Rights Management (DRM) system based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-128), and distributed to clients via Content Distribution Network (CDN).
MoviesChain by TVzavr will be one of the first blockchain platforms using Ricardian smart contracts, which are now legal in several U.S. states. Terms of use for ZVR tokens are written in the Turing-complete programming language, known as Solidity.
Independent film rights owners will be able to design the terms of their ZVR’s, using a user-friendly Application Programming Interface (“API”). Specialized technical knowledge will not be required, which is the case with other smart contract programming languages.
Buraot

Activity: 162
Merit: 16

Critic of Filipino Translators

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

This is one of the few projects this year that focuses mainly on the securities and the benefits of its users, no wonder why this thread is getting more attention and activities, the forum members are already aware of this feature of this project. Kudos to the team for this awesome project.

CONVENTMENT.COM ◆ IoT B2B Logistics for the legal cannabis industry ◆ Private Sale begins 8/30
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

This is one of the few projects this year that focuses mainly on the securities and the benefits of its users, no wonder why this thread is getting more attention and activities, the forum members are already aware of this feature of this project. Kudos to the team for this awesome project.
Thank you, appreciate your support!
lord_farhutdin

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

Talking about user benefits, what are they?Thanks!
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

Talking about user benefits, what are they?Thanks!

These are four main benefits of MoviesChain by TVzavr v. 1.0:
1. A user-friendly navigation interface
2. State of the art recommendation system
3. Attractive pricing for viewers
4. The ZVR crypto-token
sudrexigs

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

Sure, here is the info: all content placed by rights holders or independent movie producers will be cryptographically protected, using MoviesChain by TVzavr’s own Digital Rights Management (DRM) system based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-128), and distributed to clients via Content Distribution Network (CDN).
MoviesChain by TVzavr will be one of the first blockchain platforms using Ricardian smart contracts, which are now legal in several U.S. states. Terms of use for ZVR tokens are written in the Turing-complete programming language, known as Solidity.
Independent film rights owners will be able to design the terms of their ZVR’s, using a user-friendly Application Programming Interface (“API”). Specialized technical knowledge will not be required, which is the case with other smart contract programming languages.
Hi, what are Recardian contracts?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:55:14 PM

Hi, what are Recardian contracts?
The Ricardian contract is a method of recording a document as a contract at law, and linking it securely to other systems, such as accounting, for the contract as an issuance of value (wiki).
A Ricardian contract is both readable by humans as well as can be compiled by a computerized machine in ways that both machine and human agree on how to execute the contract. On an executive level, Ricardian contracts are traditionally legal documents that have several components, such as a cryptographic hash, that can be read by a machine. These legal documents are linked through a hash to an equivalent smart contract.
By definition, smart contract refers to any contract capable of automatically enforcing itself, without a third-party between the individual participants. Smart contracts are written as computer programs, rather than in legal language on a printed document. Smart contracts are modular, repeatable, and autonomous scripts, usually running on a blockchain, which represent unilateral promises to provide a determinate computation. These scripts are stored in the blockchain at a particular address, which is determined when the contracts are deployed to the blockchain. When an event prescribed in the contract happens, a transaction is sent to that address, and the distributed virtual machine executes the script’s operation codes (or clauses), using the data sent with the transaction.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

I really love this project, the thread is very active and the dev is always ready to answer all the queries and questions being thrown to them, they are very informative and I can say that this project is one-of-a-kind.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

I really love this project, the thread is very active and the dev is always ready to answer all the queries and questions being thrown to them, they are very informative and I can say that this project is one-of-a-kind.
Hi Grypto Girl, thank you for following us and for the support! Wink
Th3D3cemb3r

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

That's what I also think! Good job guys! Always interesting to follow.I am here every day Grin
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

That's what I also think! Good job guys! Always interesting to follow.I am here every day Grin
Thank you, Th3D3cemb3r! Appreciate it.
Th3D3cemb3r

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

You know what I was going to ask you about, is the Customer's reward program (is that right?) can't remember exactly the name. Could you please tell about it in details?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

You know what I was going to ask you about, is the Customer's reward program (is that right?) can't remember exactly the name. Could you please tell about it in details?
Thank you for asking! The program called "Customer Rewards Program: The MoviesChain by TVzavr platform will allocate 10% (less rights holders’ shares) of weekly revenue to a bonus pool. This system of revenue collection will be 100% transparent, and all customers will have the ability to check the collected funds in real time. Once a week, at midnight on Sunday (12:00 AM GMT), there will be a special contest, using the following smart contract algorithm based on the following conditions:

1. The key component of the reward program is the final hash code generated on the Ethereum network by midnight on Sunday. This hash code will be used as a seed in a random number generator embedded in the smart contract. Six winners will be determined from the output of the MoviesChain by TVzavr random number generator.

2. The algorithm used for generating random numbers can only influence existing wallet balances. The more funds owners have in their accounts, the greater their chances of winning. Having a large balance does not guarantee a win; however, it does increase the chance of winning.

3. Six wallets are selected by the smart contract, and the bonus is awarded, according to the following formula: 30% to the winner, 40% to two second places (20% each), and 30% to three third places (10% each).

4. Every MoviesChain by TVzavr customer that has made at least one purchase during the current week is able to participate in the Customer Rewards.

5. Within 48 hours of their being announced, ZVR tokens will be transferred to the wallets of winners. This Customer Reward program will further incentivize TVzavr MoviesChain’s customers to spread the word about the platform, thereby increasing the growth of our customer base.
Th3D3cemb3r

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Thank you for asking! The program called "Customer Rewards Program: The MoviesChain by TVzavr platform will allocate 10% (less rights holders’ shares) of weekly revenue to a bonus pool. This system of revenue collection will be 100% transparent, and all customers will have the ability to check the collected funds in real time. Once a week, at midnight on Sunday (12:00 AM GMT), there will be a special contest, using the following smart contract algorithm based on the following conditions:

1. The key component of the reward program is the final hash code generated on the Ethereum network by midnight on Sunday. This hash code will be used as a seed in a random number generator embedded in the smart contract. Six winners will be determined from the output of the MoviesChain by TVzavr random number generator.

2. The algorithm used for generating random numbers can only influence existing wallet balances. The more funds owners have in their accounts, the greater their chances of winning. Having a large balance does not guarantee a win; however, it does increase the chance of winning.

3. Six wallets are selected by the smart contract, and the bonus is awarded, according to the following formula: 30% to the winner, 40% to two second places (20% each), and 30% to three third places (10% each).

4. Every MoviesChain by TVzavr customer that has made at least one purchase during the current week is able to participate in the Customer Rewards.

5. Within 48 hours of their being announced, ZVR tokens will be transferred to the wallets of winners. This Customer Reward program will further incentivize TVzavr MoviesChain’s customers to spread the word about the platform, thereby increasing the growth of our customer base.
Thanks! That's really cool idea! I like it.
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

Thanks! That's really cool idea! I like it.
You are welcome! Thanks!
sudrexigs

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

Hello, could you please explain how the process of a movies placing by a producers to your platform works?
MoviesChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

Hello, could you please explain how the process of a movies placing by a producers to your platform works?
Hi, sure!
Directly after the completion of the registration process on the platform, MoviesChain by TVzavr’s customers will automatically have a ZVR wallet created for them. This will be done for both content rights holders and independent film producers (Figure 9). Before the content becomes available for the viewers, MoviesChain by TVzavr will verify if the content belongs to a content rights holder, or to an independent film producer.
Once verification is completed, content is immediately made available to our customers on our personalized platform, which has been widely used since 2010.
Content rights holders and independent film producers will have the opportunity to choose their preferred method of royalty payment in either ZVR tokens, or in fiat currency, by using existing platform settings. They will also be able to select the frequency of conversions between fiat currency and ZVR tokens. MoviesChain by TVzavr platform automatically performs all conversions that take place between ZVR tokens and fiat currencies at the market exchange rate. In order to carry out transactions using fiat currencies, customers have options to pay via VISA, MasterCard, or PayPal. Directly after the transaction, the registry database is automatically updated as the platform generates all supporting documents.
Transaction data is entered into the database using the following algorithm:
• N% goes to the account of the rightsholder, or producers of independent films.
• (100-N%) goes to MoviesChain by TVzavr’s account.
• 10% of MoviesChain by TVzavr’s share is allocated to the bonus pool.
If required, content rights holders and independent film producers can check all transactions in the ledger database, along with database hashes, that are securely protected in the Ethereum blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: