Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:59:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66172 times)
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:53:26 PM

Depends what you consider safe is. You could always gamble on a 90 percent chance, or go big or go home on a 50 percent. If you don't got the inner courage you could always just invest in a growing industry like esports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:59:59 PM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Hold your bitcoin and trading is the best way I think. Don't gamble except you're lucky guy ever Cheesy

If you want to get rich in a single day go for GAMBLING!!! What are you waiting for??  Grin It is Do or Die and why to Die without taking chances DO it and who knows you might grab the jackpot and you are through.. Cheesy

The best way to do gambling is limit your monthly losses so you never go on a serious loss. Gambling can be way too addictive. I only use 1 BTC for gambling, (not all at once, with small gambles) to not go bankrupt.

yes and it is the right thing to do. You need to have control on yourself or else you could loose all your hard earned coins if you are addicted to gambling. And the statistics says that an average person can never be rich person through gambling as he have only limited resources for gambling.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:36:33 AM

Hey guys. I currently have a little over 2btc at my disposal. I was wondering what the safest and best way to flip that into 4btc, and the 4btc into 8btc, etc. I really want to save up for a powerful ASIC, and am stumped as to how to turn this into more. I've tried exchanges, but end up losing more than I gain. Im looking for a solid and sure way to make coin off of what I have currently. Thanks!

Hold your bitcoin and trading is the best way I think. Don't gamble except you're lucky guy ever Cheesy

If you want to get rich in a single day go for GAMBLING!!! What are you waiting for??  Grin It is Do or Die and why to Die without taking chances DO it and who knows you might grab the jackpot and you are through.. Cheesy

Everyone want to get rich every single day and with gambling that is not a good option, there are very high risk to take and I know taking some risk is

good but for gambling its just too hard and you need to be the luckiest one to hit the jackpot. IMO if you want to get bitcoin fast you can earn it

through signature campaign, that is the best and the fastest way to earn a good cash
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:21:48 AM

Gamble it away using the doubling method.

Thats a fast way to being broke, and should be consider as a last option.

Yeah you can martingale it, but that only lasts only so long with bankroll. The only viable way for someone to make 2 btc to 4 btc, is if they sell on a downward trend and profit more to buy more coins while its cheap to buy back in 2 extra coins.

Haha, notice the "Gamble it away". I totally agree with you, I've played about 3 bitcoins in dice sites. The anxiety, and the... JUST ONE MORE feeling, until you LOSE it all. Sad
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 04:00:56 AM

Yeah you can martingale it, but that only lasts only so long with bankroll. The only viable way for someone to make 2 btc to 4 btc, is if they sell on a downward trend and profit more to buy more coins while its cheap to buy back in 2 extra coins.

Haha, notice the "Gamble it away". I totally agree with you, I've played about 3 bitcoins in dice sites. The anxiety, and the... JUST ONE MORE feeling, until you LOSE it all. Sad

People gambling to win more than his capital may be they can win some with their luck but what is the point of gambling if you are purposely lose all of it? If you say its only for fun it doesnt make any sense
hunnaryb

Activity: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:01:42 PM

People gambling to win more than his capital may be they can win some with their luck but what is the point of gambling if you are purposely lose all of it? If you say its only for fun it doesnt make any sense

You never know when your fun turns into addiction. And once you are addicted to gambling there are 100% chances that you turn up loosing at an end and you loose all your bitcoins and it is non sense to say that one gambles just for fun and If you win then you feel to win some more and at the end you loose everything.

▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:49:26 PM

The best way to do gambling is limit your monthly losses so you never go on a serious loss. Gambling can be way too addictive. I only use 1 BTC for gambling, (not all at once, with small gambles) to not go bankrupt.

yes and it is the right thing to do. You need to have control on yourself or else you could loose all your hard earned coins if you are addicted to gambling. And the statistics says that an average person can never be rich person through gambling as he have only limited resources for gambling.

Sadly enough, it's those that are already well off that benefit the most from Gambling. Just look at the likes of Dan Bilzerian and Mayweather. They are making tons of money gambling on poker and sports respectively, and when i say poker I dont even mean playing poker, Bilzerian can't be bothered to properly play texas holdem more, he just bets on who win this or that and gets the cash. The poor just can't win.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:19:07 PM

The best time to turn 2 BTC into 4 BTC is during a crash. How? You figure it out, there's tons of ways.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:25:33 PM

Sadly enough, it's those that are already well off that benefit the most from Gambling. Just look at the likes of Dan Bilzerian and Mayweather. They are making tons of money gambling on poker and sports respectively, and when i say poker I dont even mean playing poker, Bilzerian can't be bothered to properly play texas holdem more, he just bets on who win this or that and gets the cash. The poor just can't win.

It is not possible for everyone to win while gambling either you need a great level of luck or else you should have a sound knowledge about the game on which you are gambling and gambling is not at all for the small investors. You need a big amount to invest if you want to earn bigger profits.
zeraTunerse

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:30:47 PM

Gambling is an art and everyone doesn't have that art to win everytime they gamble. It requires a great level of courage and also luck. So if you have that courage then gambling is the best option If you can enjoy the success by making profits you should also have the courage to digest the losses.
Amitabh S
Legendary

Activity: 1001
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:40:15 AM

I have successfully turned 0.1 btc to 0.2 with gambling. I don't think I'll take the risk with 2.

Coinsecure referral ID: https://coinsecure.in/signup/refamit (use this link to signup)
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:36:36 AM

I risked like 50 BTC back in dice days.
Btree

Activity: 140

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:51:59 PM

That is not reason :O you risked 50BTC  Shocked

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 11:48:12 PM

Easy.
Step 1. Go on a dice site
Step 2. Deposit 2 BTC
Step 3. Play on x2 multiplier settings
Step 4. Roll!

Hey, you asked for the best way... It wasn't going to be the safest way.  Those two just simply don't mix.
Btree

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:52:30 PM

Easy.
Step 1. Go on a dice site
Step 2. Deposit 2 BTC
Step 3. Play on x2 multiplier settings
Step 4. Roll!

Hey, you asked for the best way... It wasn't going to be the safest way.  Those two just simply don't mix.

yeah i like your style that very good way  Grin

Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:22:45 AM

I have successfully turned 0.1 btc to 0.2 with gambling. I don't think I'll take the risk with 2.

0.1 to 0.2 bitcoin is easy to make, just one hit on 2x then puff you can win it anyway. The point is did you have a courage to make it or not? Or you

want to make it slower win may be its safer or directly hit it, its all up to you. With 2 bitcoin you can win  easily too, just set it to small multiply if you

only want to make 0.1 bitcoin
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:27:15 AM

wow,
I do not think out there who bet with the dice, with bitcoin much .. did you win it?

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:24:23 PM

Hell, did anyone invest in Litecoin? that would have been a great way to achieve this overnight. Whoever pumped Litecoin is a such a cheeky cunt whale, they all were expecting a pump in Bitcoin for the Greece thing, but the 80% gains happened with Litecoin.
Btree

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 03:28:43 PM

Hell, did anyone invest in Litecoin? that would have been a great way to achieve this overnight. Whoever pumped Litecoin is a such a cheeky cunt whale, they all were expecting a pump in Bitcoin for the Greece thing, but the 80% gains happened with Litecoin.
bitcoin will be pump too to 80% I hope it  Grin

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:30:33 AM

i think there is no safe way to turn your 2Bitcoin to 4 Bitcoin with fast,but i recomended for you to open your small business and make some profit from it,what business? dont ask me, follow your passion and evrything will follow you,believe me this is the only safe way Cheesy good luck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: