Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to turn 2BTC into 4BTC  (Read 66172 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:15:51 PM

You can always try to profit at a higher point in time, but the odds of this is harder then you think.

So Id just stick to creating something with that 2 btc or small portions of it to gain more then 4 btc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:36:34 PM

It will take some time but the only really sure ways I know of would be to sell bitcoin on localbitcoins or to buy and sell cracked subscription accounts on the deep web. Works for me!

or you can just a decent amount of posts for signature campaign and avoid that headache lol.

buying and selling cracked accounts is harder to find the legit source when that time can be spent elsewhere.

saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:06:19 PM

There is no safe way to turn 2btc into 4btc.  The best and safest quickest way is to earn the money and then buy BTC.  If not fiat earn the btc direct with trading for goods or start a bitcoin business. 
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 12:36:24 AM

yes there is a safe way with low risk involved on it but well cant be shared here only by pm and well there is already deposits of almost 4 btc and total around 12 btc already

umm, this is a huge red flag.

And if anyone does give you any pm to invest that large amount of money, its most likely a ponzi.  Tongue

i didnt got any pm from no one ,and i dont need it ,and i wont advice to invest 2 btc to become 4btc in no where.... small ammounts always and gold rule dont invest more than can afford to loose,always
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 11:22:05 AM

LTC right now

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:47:34 AM

There is no safe way to turn 2btc into 4btc.  The best and safest quickest way is to earn the money and then buy BTC.  If not fiat earn the btc direct with trading for goods or start a bitcoin business. 

There's nothing safe and quick about "starting a bitcoin business". Can you tell me how's that the case?
Most business end up failing (look at the stats) and I don't mean bitcoin business in particular, just any business in general. To keep a successful business working requires tons of effort and dedication until you start seeing solid gains. Before you start you should have somewhat clear vision of what you will be doing, which means you need to put time before starting in research as well.
hemant111

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:48:40 AM

Hi, guys
I'v just registered on this forum. I just wondering...... Does anybody have any info about this Social Community http://mmmglobal.org/ Huh I've just joined and i see that they are based on Bitcoin. They operates with this currency. Any advise??? looks interesting.....
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:52:27 AM

LTC right now

litecoin was a good opportunity before it started to climb, like no tomorrow, i think now is too late to take profit from its climbing, it won't double another time but you can take a look at another good altcoin that is supposed to be near something that will bring a good price for it, i would take a look at dash, which is still above 2.3% versus all other altcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:41:34 PM

Yeah, everybody loves to double their capital but its not so easy to keep doubling it 'safely'. If you want to take risks to move ahead, bitcoin opportunities are available for you in gambling. Gambling can be an easy way to earn money but it is risky and therefore, I don't advise that. My best advise for you to be would be to shut up and hold down. Hold down that btc, its going to grow good and big, and it will all be worth it Cheesy

Gambling is by far, the easiest way to double up money but by far, the most risky way to double your money. It sure feels nice when free money rolls in but it hurts to lose your hard earned money over some stupid gamble bullshit Tongue I have only gambled once in my life and I lost something very dear to me...my motherfucking money. I don't think I will ever gamble, If I want to safely increase my money, the best bet would be to put it down in government bonds. They are really safe.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:44:57 PM

Hi, guys
I'v just registered on this forum. I just wondering...... Does anybody have any info about this Social Community http://mmmglobal.org/ Huh I've just joined and i see that they are based on Bitcoin. They operates with this currency. Any advise??? looks interesting.....

wasnt MMM the original ponzi scheme invented in russia by the father of all ponzis :O i would advise you to stay off the site especially if they use secret methods to double or triple ur money Tongue

Btree

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

bitcoin é uma árvore que vai continuar a crescer

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:51:24 PM

LTC right now

LTC ?? buy coin in high note ? Grin LOL clever person Roll Eyes
Time to buy altcoin with strong comunity and low rate like dash

oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:07:32 PM

Hi, guys

wasnt MMM the original ponzi scheme invented in russia by the father of all ponzis :O i would advise you to stay off the site especially if they use secret methods to double or triple ur money Tongue
No problem, if you the leader or first person using MMM in your place, but if you just refferal, i suggest you to keep out from it..
Because, quite difficult to find referrals if you do not know how to find reff
knowhow

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:40:40 PM

well one good way is gambling at sports like football ,always a good interest and income ,just need to be live games otherwise will loose money .
oiul

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:24:42 AM

I believe gambling your be your fastest and easiest choice. As long as you can afford to lose them, then do it.
TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:38:39 AM

LTC right now

i agree, litecoin is done, you can't take profit from it anymore, better to look for other strong altcoin that are ignored for now, but could reserve a nice surprise in the future, dash and monero are good canditates, it should be like a walk in the park with those two, stronghest coins always rise you only need to wait

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:10:48 PM

LTC right now

i agree, litecoin is done, you can't take profit from it anymore, better to look for other strong altcoin that are ignored for now, but could reserve a nice surprise in the future, dash and monero are good canditates, it should be like a walk in the park with those two, stronghest coins always rise you only need to wait
basically trading using the purchase method when prices are low and sell when prices are high, but if you're lucky or you can read the situation, you can still profit despite altcoin buy when prices are high.
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:33:00 PM

Turning two Bitcoins into four Bitcoins is a very high return and that would be hard to do. Not impossible, but very hard. It also could be very risky, usually high returns like that are also high risks.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:48:14 PM

LTC right now

basically trading using the purchase method when prices are low and sell when prices are high, but if you're lucky or you can read the situation, you can still profit despite altcoin buy when prices are high.

i guess a quite a big group of people where buying litecoin, nice job making that btc.

when i saw the spike i was like wow nice, i guess litecoin is back in the game.
knowhow

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:27:20 PM

well nowadays wont find a more safe way to get doubled money besides altcoins,but is an high risk investment but is at your hands to make it happen
Clint

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:15:53 AM

To be honest, there is no safe and fast way turning 2 btc- 4 btc. Not on this forum at least. You have to put in the hard work like all of us either if you're in a good signature campaign like dadice, or if you're really good at trading and selling with btc. I'd say use those btc for stocks or a long term fund, that way you can make more profit. If you're looking for profit, don't look for it here. You can try gambling if you want, but it can cause you everything. Good luck on what you do.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: