Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST EXCHANGE PLATFORM?  (Read 275 times)
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

YOBIT, CRYPTOPIA, BINANCE? WHICH ONE?HuhHuhHuh??
No exchange platform is the best. The best platform is the Altcoin platform you want and wants to own as well as trading. Each platform has its advantages and disadvantages, so I do not think any platform is the best. But I like Binnace because this is a platform with a lot of good Altcoins and nice interface as well as easy to use.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charliegengos

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

For me, Bittrex was the best. But the easiest and trend right now is binance because of it's app. But it depends on what coin you want to trade. Kucoin is good too Smiley
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

For me, Bittrex was the best. But the easiest and trend right now is binance because of it's app. But it depends on what coin you want to trade. Kucoin is good too Smiley
YOBIT,CRYPTOPIA,BINANCE I never tried those exchanges Kucoin for is good easy to place order and mobile friendly but im looking forwarf to those exchanges soon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

Bitrex was more familiar to me than anyone else, but over the years it began to deteriorate so that I put a limit on the sending of cryptovals in a small amount. Right now I went to Kraken because it's important for me that there are no restrictions on the amount of transfer.
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

I invest almost 2 years, but I would like to learn something else.
thaitea.deluxe

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

there are 2 types of exchange. Decentralized and centralized exchange.
the decentralized exchange i think idex is good. the centralized exchanges are so many.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

For me Binance is the best.  Next is Bittrex,  3rd is Poloniex.  Kucoin, Liqui, and C-Cex comes next.  Forkdelta is also good.
But I am planning to move some of my investments in Idex.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

I really like to invest Now I'm investing in the KS monitor project and I'm not going to stop there.
Danielavgonz

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

great information
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:25:58 AM

Every exchangers takes different fee for exchange also you need to trusted exchangers. binance best I think. also you can exchange here from this forum from marketplace many of trusted members are here for your service.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:52:45 AM

the best decentralized exchange so far is IDEX from my opinion.
but the centralized exchange, i personally don't know, because there are many of them.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

Every exchangers takes different fee for exchange also you need to trusted exchangers. binance best I think. also you can exchange here from this forum from marketplace many of trusted members are here for your service.
Binance is a popular Chinese cryptocurrency exchange, which is popular for its crypto to crypto exchange services. While the company is still fairly new on the market, it has managed to gain a lot of popularity thanks to its impressive number of Initial Coin Offering listings, but also due to its low trading fees.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

I have never used Yobit but have used Cryptopia and it is all-some my transactions and trading are always smooth and no issues along side the transactions
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: