Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:37:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good business is a business that begins, not questioned continuously  (Read 1872 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:41:25 AM

Many people in this world are always questioning this, what is a good business? Well, good business is a business that begins, rather than being questioned because the hard thing in doing business is to walk to the first ladder. If we do not start a single step, we will never get to the top. Just as with trading, or investing in cryptocurrency, without trying and starting investing in it, you will not know how much profit you get, and how much experience you will receive if the market is down. Remember that experience is the best teacher.
Going through with different and many experiences in businesses, you'll definitely learn a lot of things.

And if you are now an experienced businessman, you can apply what you have learned and just keep on generating income from your money. Its what they call, money works for you. Since you've gained many experience, failures and challenges you can now easily excel because you''ve been through with that. Like in crypto's, if you have been here during those days where the market is in plummet, these days when it is correcting you will apply what you have learned unless you don't really want to apply it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
himtater87

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

It is really a good business when this business are really prepared ,its platform and the nature of business that the customers and maybe investors will really understand the concept, and will learn to trust the said business without really doubt and they are confidence about it ,that it would bring the benefits of the people who are involve in this business.
Cryptocurrency is not only a currency business but also a future usable currency. It will give you both benefits of making money and using all over the world. Therefore I think that it is doubtless and those who have money and want to put in crypto should not ask too many questions and not waste time to invest their money in it. May they not find this chance of low price.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

A person who want business is open minded, he or she never questioned everythinf instead he is willing to try because if he always refused he cannot find a good business that will suit to him or much better make him success. Starting a business have failures but that failure will make you strong.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:18:10 PM

Talk is cheap, when you commence a venture, you will be able to surmount the challenges in the business, with action you can be sure of steady progress, every idea a man has is been conceive by several others, with bold step you can be sure to take the lead for others competitors to follow
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:20:57 AM

A person who want business is open minded, he or she never questioned everythinf instead he is willing to try because if he always refused he cannot find a good business that will suit to him or much better make him success. Starting a business have failures but that failure will make you strong.

If you are just always procrastinating then you wouldn't be able to move forward. You have to take action so that there will be progress in your business. A good business is something that you are passionate about and even if you begin with no profits since you are starting to gain back your capital, you will eventually be able to earn if you strive hard. Failures are inevitable but make it as a stepping stone so that you would be able to figure out how to be successful.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:07:48 AM

Whatever type of business you will choose, you don't need to think much about working on the business that you will run. If you keep asking questions and thinking without trying, you will not know the results. Talk less do more!
You're absolutely right!Many of us don't want to try its because of were afraid that after we try maybe it will end up into failing but as what you have said its good to try without thinking and asking questions so that you will know what will be the result and its up to you if you are going to accept it as a knowledge and experience.
I also told many people in this forum that if they are serious in crypto investment they should take a step and don’t ask too many questions to invest or not, which coins is better for investment, I should wait or buy and so on. Such people do not make any investment; just want to collect views of different people about his topic. I was serious about my investment and asked nobody to invest or not.
actually not wrong by research first by asking several sources about crypto investment but asking too long and waiting too long is not a good thing because the opportunity can just go away. so when you get enough answers from the investment you will choose. don't wait too long dude!
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

Well for anyone who consider crypto as business they believe it wholeheartedly and do everything to push it and support it all the way but for those who seem annoyed by the changes of crypto or bitcoin in the market does not see it as business and they really don't understand it at all.

tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

If you are just always procrastinating then you wouldn't be able to move forward. You have to take action so that there will be progress in your business. A good business is something that you are passionate about and even if you begin with no profits since you are starting to gain back your capital, you will eventually be able to earn if you strive hard. Failures are inevitable but make it as a stepping stone so that you would be able to figure out how to be successful.
Like they always say, it is better to try and fail, then pick up back learning from your mistake than to never try at all. Not trying at all or bailing out when you fail is what practically makes you a loser as an individual. There is one thing about procrastination that has dug so deep on people and that is usually because they allow the fear of the unknown to take over their decision making, and before they even started at all, they end up talking themselves out of it, and that is bad.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:16:12 AM

Well it is true. Both planning and execution are beeded for a business to be successful. If one fails the other fails also and the whole system collapsee. But then again there are success stories where they opened a pop up store because that is all they had and eventually grew to a international multi million dollar company.
Building a business forecast before executing your business model is very important along with questioning your whys! Besides, the more perfect your model is, the more successful it would be if you take the start.

Majority of the new people in the market who wants to invest but somehow could not is just because they lack the initiative that is very crucial for starting any business. Until you do not have that courage to loose the money you look forward to invest, you might never start.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Well for anyone who consider crypto as business they believe it wholeheartedly and do everything to push it and support it all the way but for those who seem annoyed by the changes of crypto or bitcoin in the market does not see it as business and they really don't understand it at all.
The thing is to always believe something, key into what you believe in and then work towards that which you want to do and that is where the zeal comes into play. People tend to bail out pretty fast or even chicken out and not start anything at all because they have so much limitation of themselves in their head that they just assume it is nothing they would be able to handle and this is because people always fail to want to learn.

If you want something, you work towards it and do it right, which is what makes a lot of people who have become successful today and it is a good thing that the OP made an example from the idea of trading or investment.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:24:19 PM

Life is not a bed of roses, and there will always be challenges, but a lot of people are always scared of these challenges that they even find it very hard to challenge themselves at all. People who are successful in businesses today became successful because they tried and they made it a thing to keep on going irrespective of what happens.

If you do not try as a person, then you will blame yourself in the long run when you get hold and know the things you should have done which you did not do. Accomplishments in life are all about the things you did and not the things you thought of.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Many people in this world are always questioning this, what is a good business? Well, good business is a business that begins, rather than being questioned because the hard thing in doing business is to walk to the first ladder. If we do not start a single step, we will never get to the top. Just as with trading, or investing in cryptocurrency, without trying and starting investing in it, you will not know how much profit you get, and how much experience you will receive if the market is down. Remember that experience is the best teacher.

The most important thing is to constantly improve their knowledge. That is, it is necessary to increase the competence in order to make less mistakes. Regarding what kind of business you can call good, I want to recommend reading Jim Collins’s book "Good to Great".

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:43:56 AM

start your business as soon as possible, don't delay too long. don't be afraid to fail, because all businesses must have failed. a businessman always lives dynamically, sometimes going up and sometimes down. never static or always stable. I started a business selling kid's birthday designs, not really in demand, but I'm always sure of my business.

if you want to check and buy my design, please visit etsy.com, and find my name there "drumshop"

thanks
You're right we should not think about which business is good we just start it. I know it would be risk but its just a nature.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

but sometimes some businesses must experience price reductions such as bitcoin and other crypto, and in the real world there are already lots of promising businesses that are always neat and down in value
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:33:03 AM

I disagree, I have always been a type of guy who always wanted to start a business but I have always postponed it until I really had to and I didn't know what to do with my life neither so I was always in between jobs as well. It is not about starting your business right away when the cost of it is usually high for someone that is not rich or even taking any risks and getting a loan for it.

I am working paycheck to paycheck, it is rare for me to have even 2 thousand dollars in my bank account in any given time and really happened maybe once or twice all together and when you don't have any money to really live it is quite impossible to get a business started because you lack funds and time to put into it.

Hence I always worked on online stuff because it is much easier and cheaper and instead of starting a business and making millions I have started many little smaller websites and they are making small amounts for me instead, trying to make money by the billions is hard, trying to achieve 100$ a month from 10 jobs is much easier.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:27:37 AM

start your business as soon as possible, don't delay too long. don't be afraid to fail, because all businesses must have failed. a businessman always lives dynamically, sometimes going up and sometimes down. never static or always stable. I started a business selling kid's birthday designs, not really in demand, but I'm always sure of my business.

if you want to check and buy my design, please visit etsy.com, and find my name there "drumshop"

thanks
Even if you lose your money but at least you gain some knowledge and experience and we human always learn something from our mistakes.
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Well it is true. Both planning and execution are beeded for a business to be successful. If one fails the other fails also and the whole system collapsee. But then again there are success stories where they opened a pop up store because that is all they had and eventually grew to a international multi million dollar company.
You can't make money without taking risk. Bitcoin is the great plat for start business it can be risky too but we have to take chance in order to become success.
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:50:50 AM

is there such a business? show it to me) I very much doubt that this could be. so I want to understand what you
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Decades ago, most of people don't care about such a homework for start up a small business. Knowing a lot about the business is enough.
For now, there are so many parameters you have to control to be succesful. Thus you need to do feasibility study.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

is there such a business? show it to me) I very much doubt that this could be. so I want to understand what you

It means that one should take a start rather than asking for advises. Business happens when you start doing things. This is called earning by doing things. This post talks and endorses more on the practical steps that is the important thing to execute your plans.

Besides, knowledge about business and trading is useless as long as you do not put it into use or make use of it. So better take the initiative-though a bit tough in the start- but goes on smooth after sometime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: