Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:04:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
PoetOfTheFall

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

Hello!
What is your hardcap?
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

What distinguishes the Composite Cylinders Advanced project from other ICOs and why should you pay your attention to it?

The project Composite CylindersAdvanced  is:
* high-tech production project;
* quick payback;
· the presence of a large professional experience;
* moderate degree of risks.

The project team of Composite Cylinders Advanced consists of true professionals who have many years of experience in the development of their own composite products and have all the necessary knowledge for the successful implementation of the project.

The result of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced – is adjusted production of unique in its technical characteristics composite gas cylinders made of polymer materials of the 4 type with a widespread network of industrial complexes.

You can learn more about Composite Cylinders Advanced project on our official website https://cylinders.io

https://a.radikal.ru/a39/1802/8e/64b5eb31b070.png
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:22:06 AM

Hello!
What is your hardcap?

Hello! $15,000,000
jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

The price is very affordable and very low that can attract many investors to purchased a lot of CCA. As far as I can see this project can go so far and get successful on their project. Especially the total supply also matters mostly to investor like me you only have 100m tokens overall. I am going to buy this token as soon as possible.
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:41 PM

a lot of people use LPG nowadays for daily living....cca project will be very popular,
easy,convinient,safe....add the fact that is more cheaper.if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project....so i think this might be a very good investment,im looking after for the success of this one.
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

This is great to know about this CCA Technology that connect in the blockchain technology. Composite cylinder is much lighter, safer and easier to use, aside from that this is also easy to refill. So in short this what we need nowadays in our daily lives.
jercess

Campaign Manager

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

a lot of people use LPG nowadays for daily living....cca project will be very popular,
easy,convinient,safe....add the fact that is more cheaper.if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project....so i think this might be a very good investment,im looking after for the success of this one.
Yeah it is true that this CCA can be very popular especially on its own characteristics like being light, cheap and afforadable unlike LPG that is very heavy.
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:29 PM

one of the reason why this project seems so promising.less hassle easy and convinient right?
people are always going for those hassle free stuffs nowadays.instead of buying the regular tanks of lpg those heavy ones i think they will choose cca rather than those old heavy tanks...and as they say cca is more cheaper..
jercess

Campaign Manager

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:19 PM

This is great to know about this CCA Technology that connect in the blockchain technology. Composite cylinder is much lighter, safer and easier to use, aside from that this is also easy to refill. So in short this what we need nowadays in our daily lives.
This is really what we need mate a cylinder that shines our future. One more good thing is the product made from Czech Republic with a lot of great engineers.
jercess

Campaign Manager

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

one of the reason why this project seems so promising.less hassle easy and convinient right?
people are always going for those hassle free stuffs nowadays.instead of buying the regular tanks of lpg those heavy ones i think they will choose cca rather than those old heavy tanks...and as they say cca is more cheaper..
And let us also consider the fact that people really wants online products .. with the use of CCA tokens they can easily get their satisfactions. CCA can give satisfaction guaranteed as what I have reviewed.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

Gas consumption has been important for us nowadays..this might be the answer for all those food entrepreneurs who wish to have their workplace safer..This project will succeed especially when this is going to be in some countries who runs their transportation by using LPG gas..I will invest on this asap ..
jercess

Campaign Manager

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Gas consumption has been important for us nowadays..this might be the answer for all those food entrepreneurs who wish to have their workplace safer..This project will succeed especially when this is going to be in some countries who runs their transportation by using LPG gas..I will invest on this asap ..
We must really invest with this token this is a great platform and different from the other platforms like creating exchanges, education and etc.
smaug88

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

The idea of this company to come up with a product that is stronger, lighter, and less expensive is really ideal nowadays. I really recommend others to invest in this kind of project, as we all know gas is one of the commodities that people need right now.You can also add the fact that blockchain is applied on this project so I can say that this is going to be a success.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Press about us: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/02/21/composite-cylinders-advanced-produce-new-type-composite-cylinders-cng-lpg/
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

The price is very affordable and very low that can attract many investors to purchased a lot of CCA. As far as I can see this project can go so far and get successful on their project. Especially the total supply also matters mostly to investor like me you only have 100m tokens overall. I am going to buy this token as soon as possible.

Thank you for being with us!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Thank you for your opinion!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:26:09 PM

Thanks!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live

Thank you, we will transfer your offer to the team!
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

While reading the content of this project it is my honor to highly recommend to all because it will fit the interests of many to be able recognized the less expensive cost. their goal is to give a widen option to all for we know that gas is oneway to access our interests. It is also beneficial for the blockchain to support this project. I believe in this project and for the success of all.
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:09 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 03:55:07 AM by louver09

I like the project and the technology really amazed me, i will spread this project to all of my friends in social media. For sure this project will be a great success. Good luck to your team...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: