Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:10:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:20:44 AM

what i like about your gas cylinder is that it is lightweight, you don't need to spend a single penny for repainting, and it's explosion safety feature which is very important specially for those who have kids at home. I recommend others to change their gas cylinders with this one, it is very cost effective

Thank you for appreciating our project and idea!
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

Composite Cylinder Advanced should be spread all over the world. The materials and efficient methods of storing gases made composite cylinder type 4 the most in demand on the market. These will surely attracts investors especially today people rather choose environmental friendly materials and corrosion free. And mostly for those high risk environment nor corrosive environment that needs anti corrosion measures. Hopefully these will access in the market of  Asia as early as 2021 especially here in the Phillipines. I'll always stay tune on your websites for more updates GoodLuck to you Composite Cylinder Advanced Team!
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:23:59 PM

This project looks very unique and interesting,im looking forward for more information of this project.when this project going to launch?
If u have any bounty please let me know,i will be happy to help grow this community..
Thanks and best of luck team CCA.
There are lot of LPG brands and class but this is one of a kind, a cylinder that is very unique, consumer friendly and very efficient and convenient .. I will really support this project because this will going to help us in the future.
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Two thumbs up for this project! Marketable and promising with its amazing and unique technology.
Yeah! Im really looking forward for the launching of this project .  This will really help us soon .. I would really like to invest on this ICO ..
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:55:06 PM

One of your buyback scenario is to convert CCA tokens into shares of production plants, does it mean that you will also have this listed on the stock market like wall street?

Not actually, but we plan to do it in 3-5 years

I see, 3-5 years is quite far from today, there will probably further improvements from your project as you move along. But then yeah, it is high time we replace those regular LPG's in our kitchen with CCA. Looking at the quality of your product it is far way better than LPG. We wish you success.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

This project looks very unique and interesting,im looking forward for more information of this project.when this project going to launch?
If u have any bounty please let me know,i will be happy to help grow this community..
Thanks and best of luck team CCA.
There are lot of LPG brands and class but this is one of a kind, a cylinder that is very unique, consumer friendly and very efficient and convenient .. I will really support this project because this will going to help us in the future.

Thanks for your support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:27:14 PM

One of your buyback scenario is to convert CCA tokens into shares of production plants, does it mean that you will also have this listed on the stock market like wall street?

Not actually, but we plan to do it in 3-5 years

I see, 3-5 years is quite far from today, there will probably further improvements from your project as you move along. But then yeah, it is high time we replace those regular LPG's in our kitchen with CCA. Looking at the quality of your product it is far way better than LPG. We wish you success.

Thank you!
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:37:26 PM

Hello CCA dev do you have a bounty. . I think I would like to join because I think this project will be a good one .. And hopefully this good luck CAA ...
Padsing

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Hello team of CCA.

I have very simple question for you. Why do you need blockchain here and what is the purpose of your token?  How the token holders will benefit in future? Thanks

Exactly, why do they need the blockchain for this. They have a promising and a very advantageous product based on their description so why don't they proceed on producing the products. Unless this token is their way to get funds for production then it make sense.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:41:35 PM

I find this project very useful for the household because there are some incidents in our country that some lpg tanks explodes and destroy lives of members of the family this will be very helpful for the safety of our love ones or our neighbor so i guess we need to support cca on its mission and we need to help them raise enough funds for the said projects because people worldwide will benefit in the said project if it was successful so i must call somebody who will understand the mission and vision of cca cylinder .
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Well, cylinder tokens? It's unique and weird.
In addition to what shivansps is asking, could you provide us any real life proof of the team? Any team pictures/meetings that clearly shows the connection of these people on the CCA project will do.
I'm sure it would be pretty easy, right? I hope this isn't the same with other projects that don't entertain questions/validations like this.
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:00 PM

I find this project very useful for the household because there are some incidents in our country that some lpg tanks explodes and destroy lives of members of the family this will be very helpful for the safety of our love ones or our neighbor so i guess we need to support cca on its mission and we need to help them raise enough funds for the said projects because people worldwide will benefit in the said project if it was successful so i must call somebody who will understand the mission and vision of cca cylinder .

Exactly, we must support this project for the welfare of our society. I think the developers is on the right track now. Having a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost what more you can as for? I'll support this project and good luck for its success.

amsiran_irene

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Do the product meet the quality standards? Based on the features i like the most is the shatterproof, safety is my first priority in the event of unwanted conditions. Are you going to expand the products  to other countries or just specific to your locality?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:00:22 PM

I see a good future in this Cylinder token since they will use the collected funds to produce CAA tokens which can be used to deliver items or supplies in many places which will make logistics more faster and convenient which is actually a good future of technology . I think we need to spread the goal or mission of Cylinder in different social media platforms so they can also help in gaining profits for building this kind of project.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

This project is so great and amazing.. After reading the information about this project,it makes me think that this is much more efficient, convinient and customer friendly than any LPG brands we're using these days. Very unique concept. This will make a big change and improvement in the kitchen. Looking forward to this project. Goodluck!
Tylerzkie

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:07:01 PM

The admin or stuff of this project are high educated degree,. So this project make success if they are all have genuine effort right?.. And CCA project is unique progress I think,. I am waiting for their bounty of this project too,. If I am right after 2021 its big success this CCA project its become useful to financial of other peoples,.
amsiran_irene

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

It was stated in the website that the funds raised will be used to construct and launch the production, meaning the product is non-existent as of this moment? or  the project has a working prototype already and will serve as the basis in the manufacturing phase?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

Hello CCA dev do you have a bounty. . I think I would like to join because I think this project will be a good one .. And hopefully this good luck CAA ...

Hi! Questions about the bounty program you can ask here https://t.me/joinchat/DV1fBxHirHcJprzOMGW18w
Thank you for your opinion!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

Thank you for being with us!
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned Cylinder only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.What countries are already working with? Are you planning to make your services rental / purchase available only through CCA token with fiat gateway or will those things be handled in fiat only or mixed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: