Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:05:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

It was stated in the website that the funds raised will be used to construct and launch the production, meaning the product is non-existent as of this moment? or  the project has a working prototype already and will serve as the basis in the manufacturing phase?

We had previous company Kompozit Praha with annual turnover 300,000 cylinders per year. We  had patents and EU / US certificates!
This company was sold to TimeTechnoplast some times ago. After that we significantly improve our technology: cut CoS in 2-3 times. Thus we raise funds to make Prototype using our new technology. We already completed all research works. We will set up R&D Center in Prague and first production line, because we already have preorders in Eastern Europe: Polsky Gas and Kamaz.
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

I do really appreciate this kind of project since this is for the safety of everyone since lpg tanks from previous year made accidents in different households and with this cca cylinder we can lessen accidents such as lpg tank explosion which is usual thing from the last decade . But with this we can assure the safety and more convenient of our lpg tanks to be safe to use . I do also love cooking and our lpg tanks are quite heavy and the cca is light weight tank and easy to carry and very safe to use . We need to recommend this to any household but for now we need to spread its mission so it will be supported with people in cryptoworld and i guess even those who are not in altcoins they must hear the goal of cylinder and it is really a must .
charmperez28

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

This new composite cylinder is easy to change, easier to handle and lift. This is also attrative because the casing has a unique design with durable construction. This is also benifits to a dealer because it allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product. First and only Fiberglass Composite Cylinders in the Philippines.
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

A lot of people use CCA nowadays for daily living cca project will be very popular,easy,convinient,safe add the fact that is more cheaper,if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project.So in short this what we need nowadays in our daily lives.
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

This CCA is presenting to us consumers to less our cost by availing the gas that we all know we use it everyday. You allow us to explore the project that infact investor will benefit.

The exposure of token is really amaze me I can't wait to buy some and invest.
The idea of the CCA team is good.

I wish all the best success!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

Quite an interesting project, the development of unmanned Cylinder only at the very beginning. You have a chance to occupy a worthy niche in this.What countries are already working with? Are you planning to make your services rental / purchase available only through CCA token with fiat gateway or will those things be handled in fiat only or mixed?

We are working now with Poland (Polsky Gas) and Russia (Kamaz). Total preorders is above 100,000 cylinders per year.
We plan to expand our activity in Asia and North America.

We plan to make mixed services rental / purchase of cylinders.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

This CCA is presenting to us consumers to less our cost by availing the gas that we all know we use it everyday. You allow us to explore the project that infact investor will benefit.

The exposure of token is really amaze me I can't wait to buy some and invest.
The idea of the CCA team is good.

I wish all the best success!

Thanks for your wish!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

A lot of people use CCA nowadays for daily living cca project will be very popular,easy,convinient,safe add the fact that is more cheaper,if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project.So in short this what we need nowadays in our daily lives.

Thanks for your support!
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:31:34 PM

Definitely because CCA had a great platform than anyone else. we need to support this project in order to achieve their goal and we can use CCA in daily lives Smiley  Lets Take advantage to be a pioneer of CCA future will come so fast for CCA
makladun

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:47:28 PM

this idea of the CCA is really not a bad... gas is very important for all of us especially to those entrepreneurs it can really be a big help to them because it they can save more. Highly recommendable I think I will share it to my friends to avail. I know that it is safer and convenient to use for its way of reducing the cost of the community to have that kind of gas. Thanks!
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

awesome!CCA has a unique project as i've read about the project they have a buy back program if im not mistaken CCA is the first one who establish it in the world of cryptos.
jcode26

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:03:12 AM

This new composite cylinder is easy to change, easier to handle and lift. This is also attrative because the casing has a unique design with durable construction. This is also benifits to a dealer because it allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product. First and only Fiberglass Composite Cylinders in the Philippines.
I do agree with all of that , this will really help us to avoid accident related cases such in those previous years .. this is so convenient and is really consumer friendly product ..
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:52:39 AM

Wow its really unique project...a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market,this project surely will success...may i know when the presale will start and how much the price of this token?and how much the minimum and maximum to buy per person,may i know also ,what is the maximum supply?

Thanks and godbless team COMPOSITE CYLINDER...
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:09:33 AM

I do agree with all of that , this will really help us to avoid accident related cases such in those previous years .. this is so convenient and is really consumer friendly product ..
Yes i agree with you also, all of the features of this amazing technology will fit not only in the Philippines but in the whole world. World class is short so i will surely support this project. Smiley
henry056

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

CCA cylinder has a great appearance over the lpg tanks todays it looks safe for rust which cause some of lpg to explode easily which cause an accident in many household . Cylinder is small and light weight and low cost which is really convenient to the mothers out there . I would like suggest this project to the people around the world i will use social media to promote this project so we can collect sales which can be used for the expense for doing the project . This is really a must and need to be supported by the government as well
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:17:00 AM

The price is very affordable and very low that can attract many investors to purchased a lot of CCA. As far as I can see this project can go so far and get successful on their project. Especially the total supply also matters mostly to investor like me you only have 100m tokens overall. I am going to buy this token as soon as possible.
i hope Cylinder tokens success and be the one of the valuable token at all...
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:24:02 AM

I read the whitepaper at the CCA project I saw that it was a good plan and a great potential for it to have enough value. i hope that would have been a success this good luck ...
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:32:18 AM

Guys this kind of project is unique im curios if that gas tank or what?,. But anyways i'm so interested  in this project,. I hope this amazing unique project make success and make help to their free profits,. For me this project its realy greats.

good luck..
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 01:35:55 AM

It was stated in the website that the funds raised will be used to construct and launch the production, meaning the product is non-existent as of this moment? or  the project has a working prototype already and will serve as the basis in the manufacturing phase?

We had previous company Kompozit Praha with annual turnover 300,000 cylinders per year. We  had patents and EU / US certificates!
This company was sold to TimeTechnoplast some times ago. After that we significantly improve our technology: cut CoS in 2-3 times. Thus we raise funds to make Prototype using our new technology. We already completed all research works. We will set up R&D Center in Prague and first production line, because we already have preorders in Eastern Europe: Polsky Gas and Kamaz.

Thanks for pointing it out, this will basically be launched in Europe and the customers there will benefit the most. This product will be unavailable in other countries. Do you have to expand it in Asia?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:21:45 AM

I do really love the concept of this composite cylinder project..I can relate as this will be useful to me as one of the consumer of over millions users of gas tanks or lpg..Once other people learn of this wonderful plans,this would really be a big market..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: