Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:06:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
Lhor911

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

The CCA project is great together with the team that involve in this project. As an investor I'm glad that finally you introduce us this CCA knowing that it is accessible and useful especially to those who have their own business.

You also open CCA tokens a number of special opportunities for us holder's,dealing your token in the lowest price gives us opportunity to invest for. I would love engaging with this kind of project.

Planning to purchase  gas cylinder Composite/CCA it's revenue for cost will associate our interests as an investor.

I recommend this CCA project and for the success of it.
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

This is a wonderful and beautiful project worth the encouragement and it seems that this will lead to a successful one and the team behind it is full of successful ideas and I hope we will make all this the highest currency in all treaties. Good luck, wish you success.

Thanks for the support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

Amazing and very interesting project since now a day the lpg cylinder are very high at cost, people are struggling to refill it once it consumes and another high cost will be paid for. But now if this project will be implemented soon it's good news for people whose using lpg cylinder for the daily living used. Hope it will be implemented soon lot's of people will be benefit and happy.wish of luck for the team.

Thank you for the wishes of good luck!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

The CCA project is great together with the team that involve in this project. As an investor I'm glad that finally you introduce us this CCA knowing that it is accessible and useful especially to those who have their own business.

You also open CCA tokens a number of special opportunities for us holder's,dealing your token in the lowest price gives us opportunity to invest for. I would love engaging with this kind of project.

Planning to purchase  gas cylinder Composite/CCA it's revenue for cost will associate our interests as an investor.

I recommend this CCA project and for the success of it.

Thank you for supporting the project!
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

I think it's a long-term project that relies on ICO in coin promotions in this project, a thread-looking display that draws attention to the information of total supply of coins that is not excessive and also cheap affordable price, this will have an impact on the attractiveness of an investor who will invest in the project this is a complete project with pre-ICO that comes with softcap and hardcap
charmperez28

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:13:50 PM

Revolution
in the world composite cylinder market
Expensive technologies result in high cost of type 4 cylinders. This significantly reduces their attractiveness for consumers. It has developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market. I wonder to be part of these project.
charmperez28

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Composite Cylinders Advanced is the world's first financial investment blockchain
project that combines advanced technologies in the field of finance and one of the
most highly demanded products in the world market of industrial cylinders of type 4
for CNG, LPG and industrial gases from modern composite materials.
miemie21

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:57:15 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:18:36 AM by miemie21

If this cylinder is strong and safe i'll consider it to purchase in the near future and recommend it to all my friends and relatives. Go for it make this a real thing. Good luck.Hoping for this project to succeed and help many people all over the world, especially in the poor countries that needs this kind of composite cylinder because of less cost making it affordable and reliable to many people.
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:16:08 PM

If this cylinder is strong and safe i'll consider it to purchase in the near future. Go for it make this a real thing. Good luck.
This could one of a kind technology of this year and many of us excitedly waiting for this in the market so we can buy it.
Not only strong and safe it is also much cheaper lol.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:11:04 AM

This seems to be a very interesting project. Guess founders are fed up of the constant change on oil and gas prices. 😁
It is good to participate on your token sale, is there a minimum amount to invest? How much would it be
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:30:10 AM

This project is so great and amazing.. After reading the information about this project,it makes me think that this is much more efficient, convinient and customer friendly than any LPG brands we're using these days. Very unique concept. This will make a big change and improvement in the kitchen. Looking forward to this project. Goodluck!
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:44:12 AM

see, 3-5 years is quite far from today, there will probably further improvements from your project as you move along. But then yeah, it is high time we replace those regular LPG's in our kitchen with CCA. Looking at the quality of your product it is far way better than LPG. We wish you success 😘😘😘
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

Composite Gas Cylinder?  A big yes to this. The fact that it will be a huge advantage and improvement in every households and stablishments using gas, even if it will cost more than the regular high pressure vessel these days, Im sure people will choose this because its more convinient and practical to use. Kudos to this project.
we do have the same perspective about this project mate.. indeed this will really be a big factor on every workplace and even in the house who engage with gas usage because of its safety .. this project is looking forward on the safety of the consumers .. so , cant wait to have this on hand . Kudos!
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:51 AM

I find this project very useful for the household because there are some incidents in our country that some lpg tanks explodes and destroy lives of members of the family this will be very helpful for the safety of our love ones or our neighbor so i guess we need to support cca on its mission and we need to help them raise enough funds for the said projects because people worldwide will benefit in the said project if it was successful so i must call somebody who will understand the mission and vision of cca cylinder 😘😇
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:49 AM

Hello Dev, I just want to ask what is the connection of your platform into the blockchain?  How can this Plastic Composite Cylinder can be useful to us? Thank you ^_^.
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:49:54 AM

im impress after reading all the details about cylinder project and it has been developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a revolution in the world and for sure many people would buy cylinder  in the near future.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

Its looks an interesting project.
Please allow me to come in and i'll support this project.
Because this product can help us especially when we are suddenly running out of gas while cooking.
we have another option to continue our activity with CCA product.

I agree with u kulets,its really very interesting and unique project,lets support and help this project..
It really help us in future.....GO go team CCA ..we are here to support this project😊,
Best of luck and all the best..
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

Ahh okay now I know after reading it carefully, Your team developed a unique technology that allows and provide high-quality cylinders at a low price, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market.
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:48 AM

Composite Cylinder Advanced should be spread all over the world. The materials and efficient methods of storing gases made composite cylinder type 4 the most in demand on the market. These will surely attracts investors especially today people rather choose environmental friendly materials and corrosion free. And mostly for those high risk environment nor corrosive environment that needs anti corrosion measures. Hopefully these will access in the market of  Asia as early as 2021 especially here in the Phillipines. I'll always stay tune on your websites for more updates GoodLuck to you Composite Cylinder Advanced Team!
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

The project is good by all means. However, what comes into my mind is the scope of their market. is this focus on their locality? please include future plans and expansions of this product at least in our part we have something to look forward considering that it suits to the domestic needs.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: