Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:19:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:59:00 AM

I think it's a long-term project that relies on ICO in coin promotions in this project, a thread-looking display that draws attention to the information of total supply of coins that is not excessive and also cheap affordable price, this will have an impact on the attractiveness of an investor who will invest in the project this is a complete project with pre-ICO that comes with softcap and hardcap

Thank you for your opinion!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

facebook is having strictness in posting crypto currency and as for now twitter is quite good...i hope so in the future...will this be no problem if we post in facebook?

Hello! You can subscribe to news about our project in Facebook, welcome https://www.facebook.com/cylinders.io/
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

Revolution
in the world composite cylinder market
Expensive technologies result in high cost of type 4 cylinders. This significantly reduces their attractiveness for consumers. It has developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market. I wonder to be part of these project.

Thank you for being with us!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

If this cylinder is strong and safe i'll consider it to purchase in the near future. Go for it make this a real thing. Good luck.

Thanks for the support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:08:44 AM

This seems to be a very interesting project. Guess founders are fed up of the constant change on oil and gas prices. 😁
It is good to participate on your token sale, is there a minimum amount to invest? How much would it be

the minimum amount for an investment is not
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

Hello Dev, I just want to ask what is the connection of your platform into the blockchain?  How can this Plastic Composite Cylinder can be useful to us? Thank you ^_^.

Hello! More useful information you can find on our website, welcome https://cylinders.io!
jelbert1351

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

A project which is highly feasible. One that attract market before hand for the project is quite useful to almost everyone. It is even made better because of using high quality raw materials that are lightweight in nature and durable. The ico will attract potemtial buyers as the coin's supply is just enough, not so huge in volume.
jelbert1351

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

Notable characteristics of the said project-  composite cylinders mentioned like lightweightness is awesome. I would also stress on the safety of the use of these industrial products which I think was given proper consideration by the manufactorer.  This is a very nice project , everyone should keep an eye. Worth investing, worth waiting. Unleash potentiality! Team

jelbert1351

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

CCA project is undesputably impecable!
Intertwining industrial concept with blockchain is truely a wonder! in no time this would bring a very feasible market as there were very high demands for Gas cylinders and the like. Definitely a go ICO and will be one of the big gainers! Hopping onboard now and waiting for the Ico's success. Congrats team!
jelbert1351

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:53:47 AM

Truely admirable they are for doing their best to produce cylinder products and the like of superb quality. Every Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potentisl customers. Truely this project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan.forseeing great success with this. See you at tge penacle dev. Team.
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:56 AM

Ahh okay now I know after reading it carefully, Your team developed a unique technology that allows and provide high-quality cylinders at a low price, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market.

precisely why this project is unique,and we all know that gas have a major part in our daily lives.
so using this tank for daily consumption of gas,means more demands.more demands more profit.
ill try and give a shot on this one.and support the token.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Cylinder is really good project most ico are made for payment and CCA platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing 😇😊
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

A project which is highly feasible. One that attract market before hand for the project is quite useful to almost everyone. It is even made better because of using high quality raw materials that are lightweight in nature and durable. The ico will attract potemtial buyers as the coin's supply is just enough, not so huge in volume.
Your absolutely correct. All what need with regards of this matter is in CCA Technology plus much cheaper than LPG. Personally i will support of this project 100%.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:18:37 AM

Gas is very important in every aspect ,it used in transportation, cooking instrument, and  many more. So We need to used it wisely to conserve our gas.  And with the help of this project,since gas nowadays is very pricey we can save money and we can earn as well thru this project.this is very helpful to everyone
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

CCA project is undesputably impecable!
Intertwining industrial concept with blockchain is truely a wonder! in no time this would bring a very feasible market as there were very high demands for Gas cylinders and the like. Definitely a go ICO and will be one of the big gainers! Hopping onboard now and waiting for the Ico's success. Congrats team!
Precisely mate, this project is really amazing .. this will going to hit the market soon .. then no doubt that lots of consumers will going to love this efficient and safe cylinder .. Kudos to developers.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

Truely admirable they are for doing their best to produce cylinder products and the like of superb quality. Every Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potentisl customers. Truely this project has a sense, it feasibile as their is a very high demand onhand on the market with the proposes plan.forseeing great success with this. See you at tge penacle dev. Team.

Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Cylinder is really good project most ico are made for payment and CCA platform and all abaut making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing 😇😊

Thanks for the support!
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will bookmark this thread for further info in the upcoming updates..Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

Upon reading the onepager or whitepaper i can say that this project is too good to be true but its the people who believe in the project . I wanted to help the project by promoting it into social media so we can bring more investor so at least the team can collect funds for the Cylinder project . Is is not about investing , we must focus on the goal which is to build the project robo-cargo that enables delivering supplies worldwide in any forms of transportation because this is really convenient and efficient .
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

An amazing project that integrates the blockchain with the project riding on with the current trend today. Amazing concept, I will bookmark this thread for further info in the upcoming updates..Goodluck to all the people behind this great project..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: