Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 10:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

CCA is a platform about making money and very outstanding project,Entrepreneurs should set products to a maximum quality and efficiency to draw potential customer. It seems to be very interesting project
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:55 PM

Hi CCA,I cant control myself not to visit this thread ,i want always to see and read positive comments of this project..really this project will be successfull..it really amazing project...happy to be part of this new community..
ueb29304

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

The project looks good and I hope to see a more detailed white paper
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:38:58 PM

I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

Jhernalex14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

The pre-sale of the tokens of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced is going on!

For today we have already sold more than 11 000 000 tokens CCA for the amount of 300 000 US dollars! The period of the Pre-sale is the most profitable ICO stage of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced to invest in tokens CCA. It is during this stage that we offer the most attractive discounts for the purchase of the tokens.

Earlier investors have already used their advantage and got a discount on the tokens CCA in the amount of 50% (discount was applied to the first 8 000 000 tokens CCA). The next 6 000 000 CCA tokens we offer for sale at a discount of 35%. Hurry up to take part in our project until the discount is reduced to 15%!

More information on Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced and the conditions for participation you can get from our site https://cylinders.io.

Wow nice update team CCA, 11 million token sold out,lets push this project more...best of luck to the whole team and all investors in this project..happy to be part of this great project...
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

This project is really great , this gives the consumer the safety and innovative style of Gas tanks .. not like the usual tanks.. this one will give us the comfort and efficiency .. Im excited to have one in the future . Goodluck guys!
creeptofarm

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

These tanks are an important part of a lot of industries.
MarkJerome6

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:29 PM

The R&D and pilot plant will be located in the Czech Republic, an industrially developed country with a high level of engineers’ qualification. Goodluck to all the people behind this great project.
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:26:56 PM

The pre-sale of the tokens of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced is going on!

For today we have already sold more than 11 000 000 tokens CCA for the amount of 300 000 US dollars! The period of the Pre-sale is the most profitable ICO stage of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced to invest in tokens CCA. It is during this stage that we offer the most attractive discounts for the purchase of the tokens.

Earlier investors have already used their advantage and got a discount on the tokens CCA in the amount of 50% (discount was applied to the first 8 000 000 tokens CCA). The next 6 000 000 CCA tokens we offer for sale at a discount of 35%. Hurry up to take part in our project until the discount is reduced to 15%!

More information on Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced and the conditions for participation you can get from our site https://cylinders.io.

https://b.radikal.ru/b35/1802/ec/74a8439d458f.png

Wow nice update team CCA, 11 million token sold out,lets push this project more...best of luck to the whole team and all investors in this project..happy to be part of this great project...

Thank you for being with us
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

This project is really great , this gives the consumer the safety and innovative style of Gas tanks .. not like the usual tanks.. this one will give us the comfort and efficiency .. Im excited to have one in the future . Goodluck guys!

Thank you so much!
Jhernalex14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

This project definitely have a big possibility to dominate in the market in the long run, since it has unique features and products that others didn't have.

I agree with you mate..this is really a great project of this year,..lets support this project for better result,in the end we will be benefitted..
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

As i read the onepager I can only say that their purpose is good because they have alot of help I also want to help by using social media to promote their purpose as long as they have may investors
burnah0928

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

Is there an estimate on how much would 1 LPG cylinder would cost?
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:14:03 PM

t allows businesses to acquire market share by introducing an appealing and differentiating product. First and only Fiberglass Composite Cylinders in the Philippines. It helps to retain customers and increase loyalty. It is also reduced maintenance costs, easier handling. It is very useful to us because we can use it to cook easy. I think it will become a successful project in the whole world.
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:22:34 PM

As i read about Cylinder CCA very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..
Any way best of luck😊
Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project
windz2005

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

I am with a great pleasure to introduce you to an interesting and very promising company. This is a great opportunity to invest in the best coin of the year. This company will surprise you with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to all in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in future.
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:31:37 PM

For each session of a request to the Artificial Neural Network will get feedback in a form of
patient test results,
 symptoms and recovery dynamics. This feedback will constantly train the neural
network, making it more accurate and efficient. In the future, this should make Cylinder CCA the most
accurate and trained therapist in the world!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I am with a great pleasure to introduce you to an interesting and very promising company. This is a great opportunity to invest in the best coin of the year. This company will surprise you with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to all in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in future.

Thanks for the support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

As i read about Cylinder CCA very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..
Any way best of luck😊
Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project

Pls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956854 here you can ask your questions on the bounty program. More information about the project here  https://cylinders.io. Welcome!
Jeroentess

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

Composite cylinder is the new generation technology. It has gained huge interest and appreciation across the globe due to its various striking features. Such as; explosion proof, translucent body, light and efficient, non-corrosive, high tech, aesthetically appealing, UV protected and reduced maintenance. Therefore this project is really have good future and huge success. CCA will be conquering the market alive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: