Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?  (Read 1944 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:26 PM

Going to 6K again)  30K you say))
This is the beauty of Bitcoin that provide you with both the opportunities but you have to know these are the opportunities and you are going to act accordingly. The price of Bitcoin gives the opportunity to people to buy the coins at low market because it is easy to afford more coins at low market. On the other hand Bitcoin give the investors with the opportunity to sell out and get huge profit. Eventually the demand increases and the price goes high and the situation this time is the same as the price of Bitcoin is going high with the increase in demand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...
Of course, the predictions are fair to everyone. Based on data analysis the growth is assumed to be the history of bitcoin in 2017 and the peak is $ 20,000 in December 2017. There is no reason not to believe that bitcoin will repeat that cycle for $ 30,000 in this year.

Yes, that price can be positively meet because there's a great potential that bitcoin price can reach that high. For me, my prediction is, it will reach 20K plus but not 30K.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:00:43 AM

I think the bitcoin will reach 18k - 20k by the end of this year, and it looks like bitcoin will have trouble reaching 30k this year. I guess the bitcoin trip in this year is not so good.
No I don’t agree with you. It is enough if the price crosses $10k till the end of this year. $18k and $30k are very far and bitcoin cannot reach to that levels atleast till December this year. It is not possible because if we observe the price today it decrease more $500. Now what will you say. These are just false and misleading predictions and there is no chance of that.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:07:30 PM

Some people are asking such stupid question. Does it make any sense that the price will grow about $22000 in just few months? If you asked about $11-12k then we would discuss this but $30k. I think you are just dreaming of bitcoin price and don’t study the market. I pray that the price would not down more and come back to $6000. $30k year 2018 no way.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

It is very unlikely that were going to see the price of 30000 at the end of the year, right now we are having trouble surpassing 10000 besides in order to reach that price we will need a huge amount of money coming into the market from new investors and from old investors, and the problem is that most of the old investors have already invested everything that they could afford in the previous year so they need more time before they can save more money in order to invest in this market, so most of the growth will need to come from new investors and for that you need a series of good news that makes those new investors positive that investing in cryptocurrencies is their best choice.
Fulmand

Activity: 568

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

Some people are asking such stupid question. Does it make any sense that the price will grow about $22000 in just few months? If you asked about $11-12k then we would discuss this but $30k. I think you are just dreaming of bitcoin price and don’t study the market. I pray that the price would not down more and come back to $6000. $30k year 2018 no way.

There's no problem with that dreams because that's what we've been longing for now to have that kind of profitable price as well. But for this year I don't think we can have that for an exact $30K, yet its so hard while price corrections was still struggling before the highest value will be meet. For now all we need to do is to wait and hope for the best that good price will come.
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

Seems bitcoin is having a hard time teying to even reach back $10k and it is almost half of the year. Im thinking maybe it wont reach that amount this year but hopefully at least it will reach the $20k mark by end of this year though.
No I don’t think so, because it is right that almost half year is going to end and the price is still below $10k. There is a long way to reach to $30k and it seems impossible to hit this level till the end of this year. May in the far future it reach to $30k but in this year it is hard. The unnatural growth has stopped and with normal flow it will reach maximum to $11-12K till the end of this year.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

Seems bitcoin is having a hard time teying to even reach back $10k and it is almost half of the year. Im thinking maybe it wont reach that amount this year but hopefully at least it will reach the $20k mark by end of this year though.
No I don’t think so, because it is right that almost half year is going to end and the price is still below $10k. There is a long way to reach to $30k and it seems impossible to hit this level till the end of this year. May in the far future it reach to $30k but in this year it is hard. The unnatural growth has stopped and with normal flow it will reach maximum to $11-12K till the end of this year.

Well what we can do is only to speculate. It may be positive speculation or negative but what will actually happen, no one really knows. Many are hopeful that another run may happen probably by the fourth quarter of this year. I guess we'll only know when we get there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

30k dollars is very possible to happen before end of this year 2018. Because if we see the price today is $8000 plus and possible the price of the bitcoin become $15,000 this month . If we want to see the price become $30,000 we need to buy and to hold our bitcoin because if the price increase everyone will gets high profit.
stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

30k dollars is very possible to happen before end of this year 2018. Because if we see the price today is $8000 plus and possible the price of the bitcoin become $15,000 this month . If we want to see the price become $30,000 we need to buy and to hold our bitcoin because if the price increase everyone will gets high profit.

If we're talking about the peak price of bitcoin, this is probably right. It can touch that regions. The important part is actually being there permanent, if this happens, the image will be much more positive for bitcoin.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

No one knows if bitcoin will hit 30K before the end of 2018. But there are some predictions that within this year it will hit 25K.. Bitcoin's price is not easy to predict because of its unstable price. Sometimes it instantly rise up or go down.
And if this predictions will came true then some people will be glad because their long wait and all their patience thay used to wait will have a big value.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:56:15 PM

until the end of the year is still a long time, but I do not think that he will be able to hit a price of 30k is too much for him
dumada

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

I think the bitcoin will reach 18k - 20k by the end of this year, and it looks like bitcoin will have trouble reaching 30k this year. I guess the bitcoin trip in this year is not so good.

I think the price could be more than that. 20k price has already reached earlier in the year.
VuDepTrai

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:20:04 PM

I think too
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

Many people expectation are high for the increase in the value of bitcoin while they forget the other direction movement that may happen to value of bitcoin. And that call for diversification of investment in crypto currency to avoid high market uncertainty. 
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:56:28 PM

and if I find it so very difficult for bitcoin to reach the value of 30K, because this season is not very good season for bitcoin than in yesterday

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

Bitcoin to hit $20,000 by the end of 2018 is highly possible since it almost hit that by the end of last year. But for it to reach 30,000 will be difficult to achieve, yet there are surprises in crytpo ,so anything can happen.
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:09:44 PM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin can reach 15K until the end of this year. Because there is no any positive new and new incoming money. I think we will see only flat in this year.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin can reach 15K until the end of this year. Because there is no any positive new and new incoming money. I think we will see only flat in this year.
I agree with this, I do not see why so many people give very positive predictions about the price of bitcoin when I do not see any significant reason why the price is going to go up so much, if people take the time to look at the previous bull run they will see that the bull run did not started just because, it started because the developers were able to finally activate segwit which is the scaling solution that makes the most sense and that it has the overwhelming support of the majority of the community, so it makes sense that the price went up so much but now we have nothing like that.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

No I don’t think that bitcoin price will reach to $30k till the end of this year because already half year is going to finish and the price is still below $10k. There is a long way to $30k. I think till the end of this year the price will reach to maximum $15k because the price is now increasing gradually and according to investment cap and there are no huge bumps in the price.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: