Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?  (Read 1948 times)
jellyhashman

Activity: 146
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

It wiil be great if we will see 15K in December. All December 2017 hype was based on Wall Street plans. Now we see, that there is nothing good in their influence on cryptomarket. So 10-15 is the best we can see. In fact it can be much worse (5-8K)
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...
I believe in Bitcoin completely and I remain optimistic that by the end of this year Bitcoin's price will be at its peak. Bitcoin can definitely reach the price of 30K. I have no doubt about the development of Bitcoin which from year to year is always fast and reach a high price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

The most possible figure will be at least $20,000 because it was almost reach last year so there is possibility to reach it again but beyond that like $30,000 for just this year will be impossible for me because the more Bitcoin will become more expensive to purchase will become more difficult for the simple small time investors to buy it in which majority of the investors is where belong. Lets us also not forget that if Bitcoin will reach $19,000 it might fall again due to mostly have experiences on last year dumping in which some might early to sell it because of the trauma.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

I think that this price is unlikely to be taken this year, too long have been its decline in price and from this it is more difficult for him to take such a mark
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:51:40 PM

Looking at market conditions lately I'm not sure if bitcoin this year could reach the price of $30k, so far from the beginning of the year bitcoin always experienced a big correction while the price increase is not so significant than the price decrease, it is because of the interference SEC so bitcoin prices are increasingly unfocused.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:58:00 PM

Still hard to tell seeing how the market value of Bitcoin is struggling at this moment. The market value of it is having a hardtime below 10k usd so it is hard to tell whether it will be atleast able to reach 20k this year or even higher. So for now continue holding and investing in order to earn huge profit when that time come.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:05:02 PM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin can reach 15K until the end of this year. Because there is no any positive new and new incoming money. I think we will see only flat in this year.
No I don’t think that bitcoin price will reach to $30k till the end of this year because already half year is going to finish and the price is still below $10k. There is a long way to $30k. I think till the end of this year the price will reach to maximum $15k because the price is now increasing gradually and according to investment cap and there are no huge bumps in the price.
You are a newbie that is why you are saying like that. You do not know that how much faster the price of bitcoin can increase when the investors come to invest in it. I remember the time when the price of bitcoin was $10000 and after only 7 days the price of bitcoin reached to $20000. So if within one week the price of bitcoin can reach from $10k to $20k then what why the price of it cannot reach to $30k within this year. It is definitely possible that the price reach to thirty thousands dollars in this year. The investors are ready to invest they just are waiting for some increase in the price and for the market to set up.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:56:45 PM

Maybe the price of the bitcoin will reach 30k dollars before end of this year 2018. But don't expect too much bitcoin because like today the price decreasing and maybe it will continue if you want to see the price increase buy more.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:41:14 AM

It looks like market today are getting hard of moving up easily, not even surpassing at $10k in the second quarter. That makes $30k bitcoin price in this year might be only just an imagination. It is really hard to expect such huge amount since dumping of coins are frequent today.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:39:56 PM

Of course, I have no doubt that bitcoin will reach that price faster than many suspect, especially taking into account that after surviving the great fall of January and present a significant recovery, many unbelievers will begin to get carried away by the euphoria again and very soon we will see a new scenario of great speculation. It is likely that before the end of the first half of this year, bitcoin will approach that price.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:26:56 AM

It looks like market today are getting hard of moving up easily, not even surpassing at $10k in the second quarter. That makes $30k bitcoin price in this year might be only just an imagination. It is really hard to expect such huge amount since dumping of coins are frequent today.

Well if you base it on the current market movement, few would still be optimistic about btc reaching 30k. Though if you look back, bitcoin is very capable of making huge surges in a short time so until the year is over, i'm open to that possibility even if it looks bleak at the moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

I think not, bitcoin will have trouble reaching 30k this year because the market is very unstable, but for the year 2019 bitcoin seems to be able to reach 30k.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:21 AM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin can reach 15K until the end of this year. Because there is no any positive new and new incoming money. I think we will see only flat in this year.
No I don’t think that bitcoin price will reach to $30k till the end of this year because already half year is going to finish and the price is still below $10k. There is a long way to $30k. I think till the end of this year the price will reach to maximum $15k because the price is now increasing gradually and according to investment cap and there are no huge bumps in the price.
It is right that the price is on the way up but now it the growth is normal then there are no huge ups and downs in the price, and with normal speed it is not possible for the price to hit $30k till the end of this year. We will have to wait for long time to see $30k. Many people predicted in the last year that the price will reach to $50k in 2018 but all failed.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

Yes we have been notice market can't go up at least $10k. Were waiting for the bitcoin price to explode this month of may but our expectations did not meet again. We don't know what price could hit this year ends but I am also hoping it will touch to $20k.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:46:13 AM

Yes we have been notice market can't go up at least $10k. Were waiting for the bitcoin price to explode this month of may but our expectations did not meet again. We don't know what price could hit this year ends but I am also hoping it will touch to $20k.

Bitcoin goes there but some of the market makers are not letting for better prices. They make pressure on bitcoin after reaching that zones. When they give up this, bitcoin will be much more valuable in the market.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

I think not, bitcoin will have trouble reaching 30k this year because the market is very unstable, but for the year 2019 bitcoin seems to be able to reach 30k.

Yes at the moment it doesn't look like that 30k would be a realistic goal.
Imo we are in consolidation phase right now. And who knows for how long we are going to stay here, before the big money decides it's time to go up again.
I would already be very satisfied with a price between 12-15k at the end of this year. That would be awesome. If we should be able to touch 20k again I would be fine with that as well. But 30k is way too much.
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

If you look at the growth of bitcoin from the beginning of the year to the present, it seems that by the end of 2018 bitcoin is difficult to reach 30k.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:50:29 PM

Even at this point, $30k is still possible this year. Who knows bitcoin will do something unexpected rise again and we all know btc is good at it but we are not forgetting the chance of we are wrong and btc will go the opposite way.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:58:04 PM

Yes, of course, I am sure later this year Bitcoin price will reach 30K. If from now until the end of the year the price of Bitcoin is constantly rising, it will certainly easily reach the value of 30K. Hopefully, Bitcoin keeps growing and the price is getting higher every day.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

Even at this point, $30k is still possible this year. Who knows bitcoin will do something unexpected rise again and we all know btc is good at it but we are not forgetting the chance of we are wrong and btc will go the opposite way.

The possibility is good in bitcoin. No matter what you're aiming for. You can aim any target. This is not making difference in the real exchange situation. Majority knows that bitcoin price won't stay here, it will rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: