Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:31:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?  (Read 1952 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:14:04 AM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...

I think not, bitcoin will have trouble reaching 30k this year because the market is very unstable, but for the year 2019 bitcoin seems to be able to reach 30k.

Yes at the moment it doesn't look like that 30k would be a realistic goal.
Imo we are in consolidation phase right now. And who knows for how long we are going to stay here, before the big money decides it's time to go up again.
I would already be very satisfied with a price between 12-15k at the end of this year. That would be awesome. If we should be able to touch 20k again I would be fine with that as well. But 30k is way too much.

30.000 USD for bitcoin before the first half of the year end.
this is my prediction base on the graph and news about bitcoin.
also according to the future projects with bitcoin and investors.
60.000 USD may reach before the year ends. This is only for me and not 100% but hoping and holding.
This is an amazing day because everyone is talking about epic increases in the values of bitcoin which is refreshing my trust into this super currency.

30,000 dollars is a huge amount and if it would be at 60,000 dollars by the end of December, I don’t know how I am going to react and so would be case with many others. I am relieved that people are confident about the amazing end of the year with bitcoin.
btcrising

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

No reasons for that. 10k$ can be a nice mark to come into a new year. I'm afraid, holders can begin to panic and sell their coins by the end of the year, so the price can drop even more
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

I think that this is too high a bar, I believe that if bitcoin and recover, then its price will not exceed 17k-20k
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

if I think it seems to be very difficult for bitcoin can get $ 30,000 value. because it's a huge amount of value. and supposing that bitcoin can be a bitcoin would have done an enormous struggle to achieve that amount
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

No im not,and with this market movement this is impossible to happen stop dreaming my friend move on

Bitcoin is in deep situation now and all this countries banning and regulating is killing the prices.

I believe that bitcoin will grow bigger than that,but not this year and not on the following year too.

Expect nicer not over speculation
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

Along with the development of ethereum this year until December 2018, I think bitcoin will not be able to reach 30K, but the value is close to 30K or - + 27K for the end of this year.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Anything can happen in crypto currency market not minding the current decline trends in Bitcoin value but one shouldn't be too optimistic about its. But we all hope it come to fulfilment before end of December this year.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

I think Bitcoin will hit $60k within this year end and this is the prediction from most of the experts. I believe the current trend is bit low to estimate that price but I think it will reach at least $30k as you predicted within this year end. If not it may reach at least the highest price than last year of $20k.= or more than that like $25k.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

I think Bitcoin will hit $60k within this year end and this is the prediction from most of the experts. I believe the current trend is bit low to estimate that price but I think it will reach at least $30k as you predicted within this year end. If not it may reach at least the highest price than last year of $20k.= or more than that like $25k.
What?60$k before end year according to most expert?whos that f*cking experts youre implying to?

I have explore the trading,speculation,bitcoin and even altcoin discussions and same with market but never seen 60,000$ speculation,are you ok when you post this?

It's $20-30,000 is the highest and normal price expectation and if bigger than that is exaggerated

Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 03:25:40 AM

30k is unlikely to happen. Bitcoin this year has the capability to rise beyond imagination but for it to triple from its current price will be difficult.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:46:06 AM

No reasons for that. 10k$ can be a nice mark to come into a new year. I'm afraid, holders can begin to panic and sell their coins by the end of the year, so the price can drop even more
I agree, with the market situation right now $30K is a far possibility for bitcoin to reach but who knows bitcoin will do some unexpected things that could pump up the price to that range at the end of the year.
palvinta

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

If before the end of this year I think it is unlikely. I have a prediction that Bitcoin can reach the price of 30k by the end of this year or want to enter early 2019. Yes maybe this is just my prediction alone and no one knows what the future will be like.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:48:24 AM

Personally I don't think that Bitcoin can reach 15K until the end of this year. Because there is no any positive new and new incoming money. I think we will see only flat in this year.
I agree on you mate. as the price of bitcoin will depends on the supply and demand. No good news about this technology that can attract more buyers and mostly the price had settle at below $10k then encounter correction. With this market condition, it could be difficult to reach the price at $30k mark.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

it might be difficult to happen now because bitcoin prices in previous months were $ 9000 but now $ 7000 is hard hit by $ 30k even after 2018.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

it might be difficult to happen now because bitcoin prices in previous months were $ 9000 but now $ 7000 is hard hit by $ 30k even after 2018.

Last year bitcoin price was at 20 - 22k$ so it is not difficult for bitcoin to reach 30k$ by the end of this year. Many analyst said that this time bitcoin will make new records and will achieve another milestone.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

I think that this is a strong enough bar for bitcoin this year, you need to take into account the reality and the fact that after a prolonged decline in such prices will not be
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

I think bitcoin price will not exceed $30k for this year, my estimate will only reach $15k in december. I see the economy in every country is in poor condition, maybe this will cause bitcoin prices will not rise very high, because many bitcoin users are starting to sell bitcoin for their economic needs.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

I think not, bitcoin will have trouble reaching 30k this year because the market is very unstable, but for the year 2019 bitcoin seems to be able to reach 30k.

Yes at the moment it doesn't look like that 30k would be a realistic goal.
Imo we are in consolidation phase right now. And who knows for how long we are going to stay here, before the big money decides it's time to go up again.
I would already be very satisfied with a price between 12-15k at the end of this year. That would be awesome. If we should be able to touch 20k again I would be fine with that as well. But 30k is way too much.

30.000 USD for bitcoin before the first half of the year end.
this is my prediction base on the graph and news about bitcoin.
also according to the future projects with bitcoin and investors.
60.000 USD may reach before the year ends. This is only for me and not 100% but hoping and holding.
This is an amazing day because everyone is talking about epic increases in the values of bitcoin which is refreshing my trust into this super currency.

30,000 dollars is a huge amount and if it would be at 60,000 dollars by the end of December, I don’t know how I am going to react and so would be case with many others. I am relieved that people are confident about the amazing end of the year with bitcoin.
Bitcoin is more strengthen than the other crypto coins and is the outshine one among other crypto currencies. This coin has the potential and strength that is going stronger with the passage of time. 30k dollar is nothing in front of Bitcoin once it achieves the demand of people around the globe, the value these days are increasing constantly and this can lead us to a better place higher than that of 30k dollar.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

I think bitcoin price will not exceed $30k for this year, my estimate will only reach $15k in december. I see the economy in every country is in poor condition, maybe this will cause bitcoin prices will not rise very high, because many bitcoin users are starting to sell bitcoin for their economic needs.
Oh! That’s the reason why bitcoin is suffering badly because the economy of the world is suffering. I was aware of the fact that panic selling leads to decrease in prices but the economy factors was missing in my list. This is so sad that people are left with no other choice of meeting their needs than selling off their bitcoin at low rates. Those who are able to keep it easily, they should not go for selling at low.
tonlong

Activity: 726

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

All assumptions are about good goals and I like assumptions like this. I think it's possible, there are too many reasons but the simplest reason is because it is bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: