Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:07:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?  (Read 1952 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

If you can answer two questions, then its price can reach 30K!
1. Where does the money come from?
2. What are the more attractive uses of Bitcoin?
Probably even more important than where the money is going to come from is, why the money is going to come in the first place? And why it's going to happen so fast? A price of 30000 dollars for each bitcoin is completely possible but not by the end of this year, that price is possible in the next 2 to 5 years, so if you are willing to hold for that long you'll see that price.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:45 AM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...

Apparently, for this year the value of bitcoin will not be able to reach 30k, the article the big pump that happened last year will not be repeated this year. Most likely, a value as high as $ 30k will be able to be achieved in the coming year 2019.

lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:57:21 AM

We all know how bitcoin has struggled to keep itself away from the downtrend but that's no use as bitcoin got stuck in there for a couple of months already. So speculating its market price about 30,000$ is somewhat unrealistic because for me, bitcoin will only reach about 10,000$ before this year ends.

pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:37:16 AM

If bitcoin will start to rise drastically since the start of the final quarter of this year, i believe that 30K is a reachable market price. But for now, all i can see is that bitcoin really has a hard time breaking the 7,000$ resistance. So i think reaching 30K is really hard for bitcoin but who knows, bitcoin will burst again this coming october.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Despite the fact that we are currently at the 7000 USD range, I think we can still surpass 30000$ this year especially if the bitcoin etf gets approved

Even a positive ETF decision may not help in reaching 30k$ this year. It will be extremely difficult with the bear trend which constantly causes price drops. Bitcoin certainly can do it, but probably not this year.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

We all know how bitcoin has struggled to keep itself away from the downtrend but that's no use as bitcoin got stuck in there for a couple of months already. So speculating its market price about 30,000$ is somewhat unrealistic because for me, bitcoin will only reach about 10,000$ before this year ends.
   The gratitude of being optimistic may have a huge of chances that the highest peak amount of bitcoin will come over before the end of this year. Just be positive and calm ,to evade panic.
blockchain09

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

don't think so, sure you can earn fast profit through bitcoin but from 7000$ to 30000$ in 4 months ? What i think is bitcoin will hit 10000$ before the end of this year and that's for sure.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

at the beginning of the year I thought so but after August I wasn't sure that bitcoin would reach the highest peak for this year
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

don't think so, sure you can earn fast profit through bitcoin but from 7000$ to 30000$ in 4 months ? What i think is bitcoin will hit 10000$ before the end of this year and that's for sure.
Myself would be very grateful if this year the price can recover or at least exceed to the $10k price, because this year there hasn't been a significant price recovery, but anything can happen in the market, so keep it ready
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...
No I do not believe it, so I do not share your opinion about how high the price of bitcoin is going to go and maybe that is because I'm not an optimistic person, I have always preferred to keep a very realistic look of the circumstances in which I find myself to be in, I think that if we are lucky we could see a price of 10000 dollars by the end of the year and nothing more.
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

if the bitcoin etf is not approved this year , i will be difficult to see a 30k $ bitcoin by the end of this year. the market seem to be stuck under 250 B USD, a strong stimulus is needed to break it.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

If you look at market conditions like this then it seems difficult to get bitcoin prices can reach $ 30k, I think the market this year will be red and the price of bitcoin will not reach $ 10k, maybe the best thing is to be patient and do other things.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:15:46 AM

For now i think bitcoin can not hit 30k or more but we don't know right. But if the price not falling down like right now in the end of the year maybe bitcoin can hit up to 30k
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:18:52 AM

The gratitude of being optimistic may have a huge of chances that the highest peak amount of bitcoin will come over before the end of this year. Just be positive and calm ,to evade panic.
You can only see and enjoy the time of becoming rich after finding yourself in profit here if you wait with patience that is the only solution to get rid of complications and bear market. According to the current Bitcoin’s market value you have a great chance to invest and as told by the experts that Bitcoin may go higher by the end of this year then you have to well prepare for it.
wendiar19

Activity: 470

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

I think that could have happened at the end of this year when the condition of bitcoin was very difficult to obtain and when there was good news because if it didn't exist it would be very difficult to increase bitcoin prices.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:06:59 AM

too big threshold for bitcoin and it is unlikely that we will see such prices this year too much fluctuation
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:08:44 AM

For now i think bitcoin can not hit 30k or more but we don't know right. But if the price not falling down like right now in the end of the year maybe bitcoin can hit up to 30k
I find it very unlikely that bitcoin is going to reach such a price I know that many people want to see that price for bitcoin because they have lost a lot of money and they want to recover part of that money that they have lost but unfortunately for them the market is not going to move as they want, so the only thing that you can do if you want to avoid losing money is to keep holding your coins no matter how difficult you may think it is.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

I think that if he gets this year to the mark in 10 000 dollars it will be wonderful and then next year we will see it at the price of 30 000 dolar !

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:56:57 PM

one good news can get things around so quickly. I bet 30k is possible if something good comes out.

BTC dominance rises that means BTC is pumping. All altcoins follows when BTC dominance reach over 60% i think investment will start distributed to alt-coins and tokens to stabilize BTC and explosion on altcoins and tokens will follow.

What and see i am sure it will happen in next two year time.

Good luck to all
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

I dont think that bitcoin will hit 30thousand usdollars by end of the year. I think it will take a very long time untill we will see a new all time high on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. So last year was crazy, and i think it will take a longer time untill we will see such a bullrun again. Just be patience and hodl!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: