Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] All-In Coin - My Personal "All In" Low Cap Crypto Hedge Fund  (Read 312 times)
hardyHand (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

allincoin.io - My Hedge Fund ICO

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:05:44 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 10:40:04 AM by hardyHand

Links
Whitepaper: https://allincoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
Bounty Program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2957870

All-In Coin

I believe I've developed an investment strategy in crypto that maximizes exposure whilst reducing risk. This is my "one man team" effort to allow others, particularly new and less-experienced investors to crypto, the opportunity to have a share in a simple crypto-investment fund that I alone will manage. I'll be calling upon the fund's shareholders to assist with decision making, and the larger a shareholder of the fund is, the more weight I'll give to their input, but ultimately all major decisions rest with me.

What Is All-In Coin?
In short, "All-In Coin" (AIC) relies upon a simple strategy to maximize upon the phenomena in cryptocurrencies whereby new projects may give incredibly high initial returns before tanking. The only goal of the AIC project is to maximize its ETH holdings through investments such as private sales, Pre-ICOs, ICOs and cryptocurrencies already on the market. The AIC fund will only ever invest in one single coin or ICO at a time with exactly half of its total funds (thus the "All-In" term).

If the investment the AIC fund chooses is a good one and it reaches its targeted goals, we will exit the investment and move on to the next one with exactly half of the new total funds. If the investment is poor, we will exit at our stop-loss and do the same thing. Our main skill as shareholders of the AIC fund will be to identify upcoming projects and undervalued market-cap coins that will give the best returns in terms of ETH.

The AIC project only aims to raise a small amount in its ICO and be an initial low marketcap fund. I wish to prove my capabilities, and the abilities of shareholder investors reaching consensus on investments, before growing the fund.

In-between investments, investors/shareholders may exchange their AIC tokens for ETH (Ethereum) for the value of the AIC fund divided by the total AIC in circulation, minus a 10% processing fee.
Eg: 1 AIC Token (In ETH) = Total Fund Value (In ETH) / Total Circulating AIC
Direct fund withdrawals will be limited to 1 ETH minimum, however AIC tokens can be exchanged on the open market in any quantity.

Storage of the AIC funds, when not in active investment, will always be in ETH. The aim of the project is to only ever maximize its ETH holdings.

Please read the Whitepaper for full details.

I'm too lazy to read the whitepaper, please give an example
(This is copied from the Whitepaper)

Let's say we raise 50 ETH total from the ICO and implement the "halving investment" strategy, whereby we invest in projects/ICOs we believe will do well. Remember our "All-In" investment is only ever equal to half of the total AIC fund, this way we can never lose all of the fund capital.

Worst case scenario if we lose 100% of our investment in 5 projects in a row after ICO launch -
Before Project 1: Our fund has 50 ETH total.
After Project 1 loss: 25 ETH funds total remain, of this 12.5 ETH are saved for next investment
After Project 2 loss: 12.5 ETH funds total remain, of this 6.25 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 3 loss: 6.25 ETH funds total remain, of this 3.125 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 4 loss: 3.125 ETH funds total remain, of this 1.562 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 5 loss: 1.562 ETH total remain, of this 0.781 ETH saved for next investment

Good case scenario where we exit at a x2 with 5 projects in a row after ICO launch -
Before Project 1: Our fund has 50 ETH total.
After Project 1: 75 ETH funds total remain, of this 37.5 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 2: 112.5 ETH funds total remain, of this 56.25 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 3: 168.75 ETH funds total remain, of this 84.37 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 4: 253.1 ETH funds total remain, of this 126.5 ETH saved for next investment
After Project 5: 379.6 ETH funds total remain, of this 189.7 ETH saved for next investment

The above examples are extreme. In reality it's more likely that we will experience a mix of both
successes and losses together, and hopefully we won't be losing 100% of our investment during the
losses (stop-losses should be triggered), and we should frequently aim for a higher than x2 return for
our profitable investments.

In essence, by holding AIC tokens, you hold a share in the fund's ETH which can be redeemable in-between our investments.

About Me
I'm not a qualified investment advisor or fund manager, simply a long-time profitable investor in crypto looking to now prove myself a bit more officially without identifying myself. My aim with this project is to build a reputation as a good investor and fund manager. As I'm based outside the US in a jurisdiction that does not consider fabricated Internet tokens to be securities, as long as I limit this fund's returns to ETH, no laws are breached. This is because ETH is at its heart a valueless Internet token. The fund will not attempt to offer returns in any physical currency, only in ETH. Since however the US considers fabricated Internet tokens to be securities, I cannot accept anyone from the US within my fund, unfortunately.

AIC Token Allocation
70% -> To ICO investors
20% -> My one-time management/retainer fee, with heavy vesting restrictions before release (please read Whitepaper to see my vesting restrictions - I cannot access these unless I return a profit in ETH)
5% -> Bounty
5% -> Expenses fund

ICO Details
YOU MAY NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS ICO IF YOU ARE BASED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

ICO based on the trusted poa.network platform. MetaMask is required to participate. All AIC tokens are issued immediately upon investing in the ICO Smart Contract.

There will be no KYC.

Rate: 1 ETH = 1000 AIC

ICO Start Date: 15 February 2018 (time of publication)
ICO End Date: 18th March 2018 (30 days total)
Soft Cap: 10 ETH (ETH returned if soft cap is not reached)
Hard Cap: 300 ETH (crowdsale closed early if hard cap is reached)
Minimum Contribution: 0.01 ETH
Maximum Contribution: None

Crowdsale Page: https://wizard.poa.network/crowdsale/?addr=0xAC5Ac59d49DeB17427c6D33B506D4eee1b9e825c&networkID=1
Investment Page: https://wizard.poa.network/invest?addr=0xAC5Ac59d49DeB17427c6D33B506D4eee1b9e825c&networkID=1

Do not manually send ETH directly to the contract address. Only send ETH through the "Investment Page" link above using the "Contribute" button with MetaMask.

Do not send ETH to me or anyone else via Discord for any reason whatsoever. The only way to receive AIC tokens is through the Investment Page link above.

There are NO bonuses, early-birds, pre-sales, discounts, or other hidden deals. The only way to receive AIC tokens is through the Investment Page link above.

Total Supply: Determined by ETH Raised * 1000 * 1.3 (any AIC tokens existing outside of this formula will be burnt)
Absolute possible max supply if hard cap reached: 390,000 AIC (based on 300 ETH hard cap raised)
Absolute possible max supply if only soft cap reached: 13,000 AIC (based on 10 ETH hard cap raised)
Whenever a shareholder cashes out their AIC for the fund ETH, then their AIC will be burnt in order to retain the value of each remaining AIC token.

Note: Please read the "Risks" section in the whitepaper. By contributing to the Smart Contract, you acknowledge you have read and understood the Risks involved.

Roadmap
Q1 2018: This is a simple ETH investment fund. After the ICO concludes we will find the first project to invest in with our target profit.
Q2 2018: Site launch

Communication Channel
Discord: https://discord.gg/r8yKKYV

Check out my Hedge Fund ICO. Low market cap, 10 ETH soft cap with room for serious growth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956653
hardyHand (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

allincoin.io - My Hedge Fund ICO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:23:10 AM

Bounty campaign link updated, website registered. This post is reserved.

Check out my Hedge Fund ICO. Low market cap, 10 ETH soft cap with room for serious growth
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956653
Shitao

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Pyccкaя вeткa: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2967364

Paзpaбoткa любыx Telegram бoтoв
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: