Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price increase slowly...  (Read 482 times)
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

Many say bubbles, but as slowly they have mebantahnya. Bitcoin still shows a stable value. Some issues from China failed to dramatically drop Bitcoin's body.
Obviously they are just fud.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

Since yesterday bitcoin price is slowly increasing.
I think it will recover soon and touch the new height..
The current rise in bitcoin values ​​indicates that bitcoin is a strong coin that can sustain and increase its value.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

Well, this is what we waiting for that bitcoin may increase again. We must have patience and faith on bitcoin that we hope it will reach the price to the moon again.
Some how slow but surely is better than fast to climb but fast when down too. with this nothing happen with bitcoin. Anyway, we can have benefits to it by holding our btc that in the time that it will fully recovered we can have a profit  and I think if bitcoin price increase fast, it must be whales who control the price.
I much prefer a steady increase in prices because I think it can strengthen the state of Bitcoin. An increase in prices that could drastically cause concerns as the price of Bitcoin can also go down drastically as well. In addition to the stability of the public trust will increase and we can get the momentum to make Bitcoin as an investment. In fact today Bitcoin is much more used as an investment than used as a means of financial transactions.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Well, this is what we waiting for that bitcoin may increase again. We must have patience and faith on bitcoin that we hope it will reach the price to the moon again.
Some how slow but surely is better than fast to climb but fast when down too. with this nothing happen with bitcoin. Anyway, we can have benefits to it by holding our btc that in the time that it will fully recovered we can have a profit  and I think if bitcoin price increase fast, it must be whales who control the price.
I much prefer a steady increase in prices because I think it can strengthen the state of Bitcoin. An increase in prices that could drastically cause concerns as the price of Bitcoin can also go down drastically as well. In addition to the stability of the public trust will increase and we can get the momentum to make Bitcoin as an investment. In fact today Bitcoin is much more used as an investment than used as a means of financial transactions.
I would appreciate it as well if we could see a calmer developement of the bitcoin price.
I think that a majority of the people prefere stable situations, these people are not joining bitcoin because of the high volatility.
If only a small fraction of them would join, I suppose the bitcoin price would benefit much more than it does when the traders pump in and drag out money frequently.

It's me!!!
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

I noticed that too. Well, hopefully the value of bitcoin will increase continuously. That's why there's no reason to get panic because we all know that after the fall for this past few weeks bitcoin will recover again just like what's happening now. We all have to stay positive and be more patient.
Normally, it really happened and we already see this many times. Well, we can't control their emotions worrying of this down value but it is the way btc behave. It's a trick and never fooled with it because we know the power of this coin. Just as everyone said hold and buy if this opportunity comes because we never knew what will be its price for the next months.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

Slow but stable, it's the right rising that I want, the Bitcoin seem like having a good healing after the major crash, and a lot of support also coming for Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin uptrend is going to keep on continue, it has been a very good week, no fud, no panic selling make Bitcoin comfortable to grow

Slower growth is probably better for bitcoins. Systematic growth may result in greater confidence in the currency and greater investments. Rapid increases and sudden drops are good only for speculators and affect the whole currency badly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:05:34 AM

I think its quite good enough for Bitcoin price to increase slowly or go down slowly than fast move up or sudden dump.. Because it wont surprise and shock users for theim to become worry enough to sell their wealth seeing its sudden dump. As saying, it is good for slowly but surely.

jbkg111816

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:33 AM

Based on what I have observed not slowly increasing but slowly becoming stable on 9,000 - 11,000 USD marked because if you can clearly see this past week all of the price increase or decrease are playing around at that marked, hopefully by the end of February it will be 15,000 USD again.

Eroiy.io   |   PRE-ICO  [ Jan 30th - Feb 28th ]
████   Buy Tokens with 10% BONUS   ████ (http://eroiy.io)
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:45:08 AM

The current rise in bitcoin values ​​indicates that bitcoin is a strong coin that can sustain and increase its value.

Bitcoin is always strong coin but people are considering Bitcoin different and making many negative comments about it. People who are holding the Bitcoin will get more benefits in the long term. The price of Bitcoin will increase but we need some patience for it.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

It's okay to see bitcoin's rise even if it looks so sluggish and slow but at least it's climbing back on top again. And with that, we still have chance to buy it at low price because when bitcoin rises fast drastically, it's already late for us to realize that we missed to buy the dip.

Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

It's okay to see bitcoin's rise even if it looks so sluggish and slow but at least it's climbing back on top again. And with that, we still have chance to buy it at low price because when bitcoin rises fast drastically, it's already late for us to realize that we missed to buy the dip.
We should not be thankful if bitcoin become stable for the reason that it wont give us(inventors)  from gaining  huge profit. We mostly take advantage of buying once it fall, hold and sell once price goes high.
As we look on crypto market trend today it seems to be good, though it is far from getting back to its dip and reaching $19k again but it show an indications from recovering.
sjefdeklerk

Activity: 154
Merit: 8

SODL

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:25:59 PM

but it show an indications from recovering.

Hmm I must have missed that.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:35:03 PM

Slow but stable, it's the right rising that I want, the Bitcoin seem like having a good healing after the major crash, and a lot of support also coming for Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin uptrend is going to keep on continue, it has been a very good week, no fud, no panic selling make Bitcoin comfortable to grow

Slower growth is probably better for bitcoins. Systematic growth may result in greater confidence in the currency and greater investments. Rapid increases and sudden drops are good only for speculators and affect the whole currency badly.
Yeah this speed is good if bitcoin will shot up faster so people will sell earlier and prices will only go to some thousands higher from now, increasing with slower rate result to increase the investor community.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:12:12 AM

This is good news for all bitcoin users, and I also believe the bitcoin value will be as late as 2017. This indicates that more and more investors trust bitcoin as a place to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: