Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-sale] Cross-platform Depositary receipts system.  (Read 656 times)
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

Is ur project open source??Do u have github?

Yes, of course the reference  https://github.com/aleksey344/tokenadr/blob/master/README.md
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

What about exchanges?? Do u have already any preliminary agreements about the listing?
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:16:49 PM

How exactly advisors will be helpful for u?
Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding. Moreover, as far as I know the team is looking for advisors-developers who can help them further with the development part of the project

We are looking for advisors and developers for specific platforms - WAWES, ByteBall, Stellar etc
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

What about exchanges?? Do u have already any preliminary agreements about the listing?
If u did not know legal restrictions prevent them from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the token appearing on exchanges. Keep it in the mind Sir
cimong371

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

when will this project be launched bounty?
I am very interested and want to participate with this project because the specification of this project is very good and hopefully very promising.

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

At the first look project seems very worty and promising. Hope it will be in demand. I with team all the best
nofork_man

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:20:44 PM

If u did not know legal restrictions prevent them from discussing any conversations that may or may not be happening regarding the token appearing on exchanges. Keep it in the mind Sir

I know the cases when team announced the lusting in advance and token was immidiately kicked off the exchange not being even literally listed there
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:04:59 PM

when will this project be launched bounty?
I am very interested and want to participate with this project because the specification of this project is very good and hopefully very promising.

Register to our bounty program:

Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

let me know if you need russian translate

Ok, Thx.
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

At the first look project seems very worty and promising. Hope it will be in demand. I with team all the best
token swaps will be the trend of 2018! Take it from me. And this project could benefit from that for sure
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

token swaps will be the trend of 2018! Take it from me. And this project could benefit from that for sure
but this project is not about token swaps. it is depositary receipts system. So how could it benefit from token swap trend??
bodeng

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

good project and where is your whitepaper ?? you may need to add whitepapers to make it easier for people to understand and to draw attention to join the project.
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

but this project is not about token swaps. it is depositary receipts system. So how could it benefit from token swap trend??
Have u read the starting massage and website?? The examples with pictures as an example. The scheme is very similar to the idea of token swaps
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

Have u read the starting massage and website?? The examples with pictures as an example. The scheme is very similar to the idea of token swaps
token swaps allow to own the real crypto but here we will have only receipts. How can I ensure that i will get the real tokens when I will need that?
zoeBajie

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:53:39 PM

good project and where is your whitepaper ?? you may need to add whitepapers to make it easier for people to understand and to draw attention to join the project.
Yeah ,I  agree, no whitepaper, no coins.
surtur001s

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

I think WP will be available pretty soon. It is just the announcment of the project. Keep tha patience
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:06:42 PM

I think WP will be available pretty soon. It is just the announcment of the project. Keep tha patience
I also think so. The team needs some more time to realse the WP and everyone will be satisfied
all_inman

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

What makes the project unique?  any «killing features» in your project? I hope u have some
surtur001s

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

What makes the project unique?  any «killing features» in your project? I hope u have some
I recommend u to take a look at WP and brief explanation on the website. This project is unique itself. Have u ever seen any similar project??
karlos_545

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

I recommend u to take a look at WP and brief explanation on the website. This project is unique itself. Have u ever seen any similar project??
I think it is not correctly to say the project is unique. It has at least one competitor cybertrust
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: