Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-sale] Cross-platform Depositary receipts system.  (Read 656 times)
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

do u need any kind of license for the operation??
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Now. The platfrom would not operate with fiat thats why no license is needed.
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

by the way project could get the license and operate with fiat also. It will definitely increase the number of consumers. There are a lot of cases when user need to send crypto but he/she has only fiat. In such case this project would be the solution as most of exchnages nowdays have closed the registration or requires the veryfication
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:14:11 PM

by the way project could get the license and operate with fiat also. It will definitely increase the number of consumers. There are a lot of cases when user need to send crypto but he/she has only fiat. In such case this project would be the solution as most of exchnages nowdays have closed the registration or requires the veryfication
why are u sure that if such option will be implemented here there will be no requirement for verification??
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

how exactly team is going to solve the problem with transaction speed??
karlos_545

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:26:30 PM

Why it has to be solved?? There will be receipts and they will be converted to real tokens or coins only when it is needed. There is no instant transactions
all_inman

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:30:39 PM

as I understand it is like storage or it also be called crypto bank. Why there is need in blockchain? I think it could be implemented without it but still operate with crypto
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:37:03 PM

as I understand it is like storage or it also be called crypto bank. Why there is need in blockchain? I think it could be implemented without it but still operate with crypto
I believe there is a definite need for the use of blockchain with this project. Anyone who understands the power and importance of decentralized control of a marketplace, product, service, etc knows that the blockchain is the only way to accomplish these things. I'm curious what your thinking could replace what blockchain has created. Please share.
Out of the thousands of projects in ico's that are coming out each and every day, this is actually one that makes sensible use of blockchain. The Social Media stuff or the debit cards or any of the other things can be done without blockchain. This in particular actually has the capability of becoming a backbone of the blockchain.
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:42:56 PM

No. We do not have a bank but a cross-platform depository working on smart contracts.
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

Why it has to be solved?? There will be receipts and they will be converted to real tokens or coins only when it is needed. There is no instant transactions

Yes, using our service, a user or his application can work on a platform with a transaction speed that suits it.
nofork_man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

I believe there is a definite need for the use of blockchain with this project. Anyone who understands the power and importance of decentralized control of a marketplace, product, service, etc knows that the blockchain is the only way to accomplish these things. I'm curious what your thinking could replace what blockchain has created. Please share.
Out of the thousands of projects in ico's that are coming out each and every day, this is actually one that makes sensible use of blockchain. The Social Media stuff or the debit cards or any of the other things can be done without blockchain. This in particular actually has the capability of becoming a backbone of the blockchain.
very like your explanation! Pretty clear and full. Blockchain is really high tech as for now and it will replace a lot of now existing systems
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

Yes, using our service, a user or his application can work on a platform with a transaction speed that suits it.
So i could set a suitable for me transaction speed? In any coin?
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

So i could set a suitable for me transaction speed? In any coin?
It is kinda obvious as all blockchains have such option. However i have an advise for the team to provide the recommended fee according to the network condition at the moment of transaction
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

No. we do not provide a service to exchange tokens. We are not an exchange.
Sythyn (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TokenADR
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

What markets will u target?? The crypto involved people only it is very limited audience. Hope u understand this point
nofork_man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

What markets will u target?? The crypto involved people only it is very limited audience. Hope u understand this point
Recently i have read through the articles that says there are more then 100 million people as for now who are involved in crypto.
Is it also very limited core audience for u??
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

Recently i have read through the articles that says there are more then 100 million people as for now who are involved in crypto.
Is it also very limited core audience for u??
A very little part from that people know about this project and this is the problem i think. Hope team will do all their best to attract as much investors as possible
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:25:40 AM

No. we do not provide a service to exchange tokens. We are not an exchange.
Surely not. But ur services may be used insted of exchanges. The receipts are like middle man but it general it looks like exchange
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:40:57 AM

Any calculation how many leftover token will be after the crowdsale?? And what are u going to do with unsold tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: