Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:42:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-sale] Cross-platform Depositary receipts system.  (Read 656 times)
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:10:55 PM

What jurisdiction do u belong? Where are u based?
Beliz if Im not mistaken. Why do u care about that?
antropogen0009

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Jurisdictiom could give the impact for the whole project if crypto is under the law there. Well, if Beliz it is okay though. The local authority there is loyal enough as for crypto
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:22:06 PM

Jurisdictiom could give the impact for the whole project if crypto is under the law there. Well, if Beliz it is okay though. The local authority there is loyal enough as for crypto
Beliz is off shores jurisdiction no? I would like to know why most of the project, not only this one,  are based on Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Singapor etc..But the head offices are located in different countries. Whats wrong with their local jurisdiction?
johnywalkerrr

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

Beliz is off shores jurisdiction no? I would like to know why most of the project, not only this one,  are based on Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Singapor etc..But the head offices are located in different countries. Whats wrong with their local jurisdiction?
It depends on many factors as taxes, the opportunity to open the nak account and ability to cash out money for the bootstrap process, legal procedures etc
all_inman

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

Do u have github? Share the link. I would like to take a look
karlos_545

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:50:28 PM

Yes. The team has already shared the github page
https://github.com/aleksey344/tokenadr/blob/master/README.md
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

I have read through all teh website, all the sections and I must admit that project is really worthy! It will have the demand for sure just after the ICO end. Moreover the demand will grow in accordance with the whole crypto expanding as there will be a lot of people who will be newbies in crypto but they would like to try that and this project will be perfectly suitable for that purpose
XOOMBOX

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

What is your core audience? I mean users could just use exchanges and thats it
All the crypto related peopke are the core audience here. U know exchanges are good but it is like not very convenient sometimes. And this project will solve that

Core audience basically the people engage in crypto activities, by using this platform it helps both parties (sender and receiver) the ease of tranfering tokens to the receiver in his desired crypto coin for future investment or usage.  
semiwylson

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:16:02 PM

I have read through all teh website, all the sections and I must admit that project is really worthy! It will have the demand for sure just after the ICO end. Moreover the demand will grow in accordance with the whole crypto expanding as there will be a lot of people who will be newbies in crypto but they would like to try that and this project will be perfectly suitable for that purpose
agree with u, hope the team will make a great marketing campaign because the success of this project is fully depend on marketing only!
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

All the crypto related peopke are the core audience here. U know exchanges are good but it is like not very convenient sometimes. And this project will solve that

Core audience basically the people engage in crypto activities, by using this platform it helps both parties (sender and receiver) the ease of tranfering tokens to the receiver in his desired crypto coin for future investment or usage.  

Not only, our system allows people conducting ICO to attract funds from investors who use other platforms. (now we have a test project)
Sythyn (OP)

Activity: 1082
Merit: 505

A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Pls: https://github.com/aleksey344/tokenadr/blob/master/README.md
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Not only, our system allows people conducting ICO to attract funds from investors who use other platforms. (now we have a test project)
so basically ur platfrom could be used as a platfrom for collecting funds during the ICO?
nofork_man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

so basically ur platfrom could be used as a platfrom for collecting funds during the ICO?
according to the answer yes and it is amazing! Really unique and complex project
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:48 PM

according to the answer yes and it is amazing! Really unique and complex project
If the team could deliver everything as planned and in accordance with schedule..Wow, it will be really huge and all the early birds here will be rewarded a lot!
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:16:19 PM

If the team could deliver everything as planned and in accordance with schedule..Wow, it will be really huge and all the early birds here will be rewarded a lot!
by the way what is the schedule? Where can i check the roadmap?
nofork_man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

by the way what is the schedule? Where can i check the roadmap?
It is available on the website. Take a look
semiwylson

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Why have u chosen an ICO and not IPO? It will be more suitable here as u are like 3rd party service providing the similar to exchnage services
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

Why have u chosen an ICO and not IPO? It will be more suitable here as u are like 3rd party service providing the similar to exchnage services
As for me it is like obvious. Firstly, the costs for conducting an IPO are immense (see https://www.pwc.com/us/en/deals/publications/cost-of-an-ipo.html). In addition, a company usually has to have at least an MVP as the due diligence associated with IPOs is much more stringent as compared to ICO. What is more, IPOs are almost always done when an already established company with several years of operations and stability decides to raise additional funds, while blockchain companies are still viewed as extremely high-risk and hardly understood by the traditional investment public and many institutional investors.
karlos_545

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:08:23 PM

As for me it is like obvious. Firstly, the costs for conducting an IPO are immense (see https://www.pwc.com/us/en/deals/publications/cost-of-an-ipo.html). In addition, a company usually has to have at least an MVP as the due diligence associated with IPOs is much more stringent as compared to ICO. What is more, IPOs are almost always done when an already established company with several years of operations and stability decides to raise additional funds, while blockchain companies are still viewed as extremely high-risk and hardly understood by the traditional investment public and many institutional investors.
Explanation is awesome however a lot of people dont understand how hard the IPO conducting is. ICO is the way to make the project funding more convenient. There is no reason to neglect such opportunity
all_inman

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Explanation is awesome however a lot of people dont understand how hard the IPO conducting is. ICO is the way to make the project funding more convenient. There is no reason to neglect such opportunity
semiwylson is really funny dude!) Asking about why ICO not IPO on crypto forum?) Really?) ICO is the next generation of IPO! It will replace ipo very soon at all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: