Bitcoin Forum
September 05, 2024, 09:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-sale] Cross-platform Depositary receipts system.  (Read 656 times)
johnywalkerrr

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:36:57 PM

Will u have private rounds? or so called rounds for whales?
surtur001s

Merit: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

I hope no otherwise the whales with huge bonuses could dump all the coins for the ICO price immidiately afther the listing and still will be in profit
aragon4ikSS

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

I hope no otherwise the whales with huge bonuses could dump all the coins for the ICO price immidiately afther the listing and still will be in profit
whales are the basis of any project. It is the strongest holders. No project could exist without private investors or putting it better - whales. Thats whu I hope the team could offer very well bonuses for big investors
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

whales are the basis of any project. It is the strongest holders. No project could exist without private investors or putting it better - whales. Thats whu I hope the team could offer very well bonuses for big investors
If token will be sold with huge bonuses thay have to be vested for some time to prevent price dumping. If so then there is no bad things in private investors and huge bonuses for early birds
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:52:05 PM

If token will be sold with huge bonuses thay have to be vested for some time to prevent price dumping. If so then there is no bad things in private investors and huge bonuses for early birds
If token will be vested there will only few big investors. imho. The whales are looking for huge bonuses without lockin period for the purpose of immidiate profit afther the listing
nofork_man

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

If token will be vested there will only few big investors. imho. The whales are looking for huge bonuses without lockin period for the purpose of immidiate profit afther the listing
I think the private investors is very hard question for the team. From one hand the chance to get money forvdevelopment but on other hand neglect the profit of the rest small investors
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:33:17 PM

By the way when does the Crowdsale start?
surtur001s

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:43:21 PM

Presale is already live and u may participate
xasana_14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

What is your core audience? I mean users could just use exchanges and thats it

All ICO's, all platforms which support tokens. Existing projects. Ethereum is overloaded now with ICO's. It's time to take a look on other platforms now.

The Chinese are already racking up the platform, they say the etherium will be better
ricardovaldossa

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:16:57 PM

Presale is already live and u may participate
Any info what is the minimum sum to contribute?
karlos_545

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Do u have any partnerships now? At least plans for that?
johnywalkerrr

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

I think it is not high time to announce the partherships as there is no very big community aroud the project yet. Better to postpone the really good news. imho
semiwylson

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

I think it is not high time to announce the partherships as there is no very big community aroud the project yet. Better to postpone the really good news. imho
u must be kidding?? Postponing the news? Non sense! Better to realese the news as soon as possible to attract more and more users to the project
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:51:40 PM

u must be kidding?? Postponing the news? Non sense! Better to realese the news as soon as possible to attract more and more users to the project
But if the community is very small at the moment, no one would see that huge news and they will be literally neglected. Whats the sense??
all_inman

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

But if the community is very small at the moment, no one would see that huge news and they will be literally neglected. Whats the sense??
The community will grow thx for the new partnership. No? Why dont u consider such option?
antropogen0009

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:45:14 PM

The community will grow thx for the new partnership. No? Why dont u consider such option?
Indeed. The news about partnership could be the trigger to the community growth
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:26:44 AM

How long will it take for the tokens to have liquidity?
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

How long will it take for the tokens to have liquidity?
The token will be liquid directly after the crowdsale. In fact, it will have unlimited liquidity as the token is compatible with the Bancor Protocol. Moreover such project can easily create the liquidity and volume by itself via its own usecase
surtur001s

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

I have just googled the team and im really immpressed by them and their work. Im really proud to be part of such awesome community and oroject overall.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

What is your core audience? I mean users could just use exchanges and thats it

All ICO's, all platforms which support tokens. Existing projects. Ethereum is overloaded now with ICO's. It's time to take a look on other platforms now.

The Chinese are already racking up the platform, they say the etherium will be better
Yes, the Chinese are a large chunk of the block chain coin users, which is an important factor affecting COINS in the age of globalization.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: