Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what altcoins can you suggest  (Read 763 times)
sisjow

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

hi, can you suggest what altcoin is the best for short term trading? because i wanted to trade other altcoins while im holding some other coins.

to be honest, i don't do trade for short term. but i can suggest you for some coins like: Ripple (XRP), Cardano, NEO, stellar (STR)

i think it will be good in the future.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

a very nice short term when the coin value. many in fact unless he possessed ripple, xlm, nxt, ignis. However erratic markets were conditioned like this seems to play the short term very difficult.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

If you really are expert at trading and have many experiences, then you can trade for the short term. But be careful of new altcoins because there are many scammers who are showing up and who want to steal people's money. I would go with RaiBlocks. No fees and instant transaction. Plus, it is helping bitcoin in many ways. On the other hand, I recommend to hold for a long time in order to gain big profits.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

hi, can you suggest what altcoin is the best for short term trading? because i wanted to trade other altcoins while im holding some other coins.

Why dont you try some top 100 coins in coin market cap you can see in poloniex there are so many coins in poloniex that good amd legit to trade in short term but i wont suggest you to trade in day trading.
Rexpax

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

Short term trading is very dangerous. It's better conduct mid-term strategy buy-and-hold. For buy and hold strategy I would suggest Ethereum, looks like we passed the dip. Also Fusion (FSN) is performing great even on bear market - already x3,5 from ICO price. POA and Wanchain blockchains will hold their value in ETH and BTC also

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Investing in the cryptocurrency market is best if you want to make a big profit. If you trade short term, you must have a good knowledge of the market, you must have technical analysis and hold altcoin potential. I think it would be safer if you trade short term with altcoin in top 20 coinmarketcap like Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, EOS.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

invest in Ethereum, IOTA and waves for long term hold my friend
i'm sure all of altcoins above is have a lot of potential  Wink

hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

Altcoin I would suggest to put your money into: Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero is the best privacy coin in my opinion, which can be found With the ring sign, it makes the transaction untraceable and keeps the information from the sender and recipient personally. coins have a lot of great potential
Ethereum is currently the second most popular ALT after bitcoin and is also quite promising with big book contracts. It can easily cross the $ 1000 limit by the end of this year.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

In our opinion, you can go to the market, teruma on poloneix, bittrex, for us both very good and reliable forum to earn profit every day, and there are many coins you can trade enthereum, nxt, doge. for us it is very easy to make a lot of profit in a short time.
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

If you don't know basic analysis and technical analysis you have to far away from short time investment. Better option is long term invest.
I think Neo , EOS and Omg are better for choice because these coins are more safe for me.
I agree on these coins. In general, recently I try to reduce the number of coins and leave only the most reliable ones.

Apandi Irfan

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:20:46 PM

I suggest the altcoin that you should have is STELLAR LUMENS (XLM), because the coin is stable in price.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

My suggestion is altcoin with high liquidity, because liquidity is that you need for trading. If you choose coin without liquidity,then it is more likely for long term investment.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

Why dont you try some top 100 coins in coin market cap you can see in poloniex there are so many coins in poloniex that good amd legit to trade in short term but i wont suggest you to trade in day trading.
Short term trading is very risks you should have had a time management for you to earned profit. Looking on coinmarketcap and do searching is really helpful for you to decide in which coins to trade as short term only.
Denijal

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

What do you think about Project Shivom?
They are still pre ICO state..
Shivom will enable DNA data donors to collaborate with revolutionary changemakers in healthcare industry and contribute to an unprecedented era of medical marvels.
I took them already for some bounty campaigns because I want to take as more as possible their coins. Via bounty and ICO..
Great team and HYPE.
More than 45.000 Twitter followers and 65.000 Telegram users...
They already found 10 investors and partners like Bancor, HitBtc, Coinomi...
Sounds like it could be one of those great 2018 coins?
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

If you want to make more profit in the cryptocurrency market then it is best to invest in the long term. However, if you want to earn more from short-term investment, I recommend that you regularly monitor market, technical analysis and quickly capture market trends. And more importantly, you have to hold the altcoin potential and value. It is best to buy the altcoin in the top 10 coinmarketcap like Litecoin, EOS, Waves, Ethereum.
cryptohodr

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:40:27 PM

Some mid and small caps to consider.

PPT (Populous) is one alt that solves issues with liquidity issues with SMEs.  PPT will grant SMEs access liquidity they can only dream of right now. 
DGPT (DigiPulse) is one alt that solves the issue with digital asset inheritance.  What happens to your crypto when you pass on?  With DigiPulse now you can leave your assets to your loved ones.
SUB (Substratum) solves the issue of internet censorship and blocked access even with the use of VPN's.  Packets running on the Substratum network look exactly the same as normal packets so access cannot be censored.
OMG (OmiseGO) solves the issue of banking the unbanked and providing an ecosystem with no centralized entity in control or at risk.
peachcoco

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 05:11:32 PM by peachcoco

I think any coin that has privacy features will have a large increase in the future.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

BnB Coin has risen up to this point and this upward movement has attracted the attention of many investors and earned more investment.

LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

long term or short term would be a good choice, but I'm sure everyone here has a different opinion in recommending the best coins for the short term, as well as me. I prefer to do short-term trading on MEME and XEL coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: