Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:06:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what altcoins can you suggest  (Read 760 times)
GaryCole01

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:47:19 PM

short-term trading is so risky in crypto because there are so many unknowns... but i guess that where the gains come from....

i suggest the likes of litecoin, eos, ppt, and neo.  i second dgpt , maybe even for the short-run with the coin burn coming right after they were added onto two more exchanges.
minttop

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:22:34 PM

Mostly I'm playing for a long period
But on the short way i have such coins as
TRX Ripple Litecoin NEO - they can work in both ways: as long and short
The most profit from them
Also today is perfect Ethereum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
johnnie18

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:56 PM

For me I can suggest that you should invest in Eth and BTC. as for now the price of other altcoins are low in the market so you  can also purchase and hold it for a meantime until the price of it will be profitable. For a short-term trading it is important to do your research what kind of altcoins are profitable.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

For me I can suggest that you should invest in Eth and BTC. as for now the price of other altcoins are low in the market so you  can also purchase and hold it for a meantime until the price of it will be profitable. For a short-term trading it is important to do your research what kind of altcoins are profitable.
You can also buy XRP, currently its price is very good, I believe it will increase very strongly in the next few days and now is the time to buy. The peak of XRP has reached over $ 2 and I think this milestone it will pass in the next time.
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:57:19 AM

I think you have most of my favorites coins) It's Neo, Ethereum, bitcoin, ltc etc
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

Actually there are some altcoins that are best for short term trading or investments. When you see in the coin market cap, you can see CArdano, Ripple and Litecoin and many more but for me this coins is good for short term trading. It is up to you which one you want to try on.

antolinicio1

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:56:35 AM

What do you think about Acorn project ? collected on the presale more than 5 million dollars. Soon the beginning of ICO. They are partners of the conference in Dubai.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Rida Zafar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

first thing there are so many altcoins that are doing there best but i suggest you to buy Ethereum ,  ripple.
ETH is a second best altcoin after BTC , and this altcoin is so promising where ripple is a best for short term trading.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:10:09 AM

I recommend Ethereum, Ethereum is one altcoin with a high price value after Bitcoin and has a good level of stability.
Many ethereum users who say either use this because the level of loss is more minimize.
dogolitic

Activity: 37
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:27:05 AM

short term trade is a bit of a risk in my opinion. the cryptomarket volatility is a benefit when you make the right call but at the same time a diasaster when you made the wrong call. I think infrastructural platforms are the best play for trading, especially platforms that dapps get built on. here are a few. ICON, Stratis, EOS, DRGN, WAN.
Zosinburg

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

BnB Coin has risen up to this point and this upward movement has attracted the attention of many investors and earned more investment.

BnB does not have much practical usage. I think Bitcoin Cash has bigger user support.
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

found SLASH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3309075.0

I'm in with a masternode. It will soon be 2 then 3 ahah

https://masternodes.online/currencies/SLASH/

Wink

dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

I can’t give advice on which is the best because nobody knows for sure.  But I’ll offered up Neo, LTC, stellar, zeepin

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I can’t give advice on which is the best because nobody knows for sure.  But I’ll offered up Neo, LTC, stellar, zeepin

All the altcoins price is very low because all coins faces only downtrends recent days. So its better to buy some altcoins and save the coins for future. The first coin is Ethereum, it is the best coin to invest for long term to get better profits. It is next powerful coin in the coinmarketcap after bitcoin. So it has a bright future in upcoming days. Other coins such as NEO, Ripple,Waves, Stellar are also good to invest and these coins show their good growth.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:24:16 PM

hi, can you suggest what altcoin is the best for short term trading? because i wanted to trade other altcoins while im holding some other coins.
For me you need to observe market for longer time cause there are some coins that could reach some big pumps like neo or ripple, investing in them could bring you some big profit in next weeks/ months.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

Altcoin is good for you to invest in the short term, I would suggest Ethereum. Let's see the graph of Ethereum's development over time, ETH has a good development. It would be very beneficial for you if you choose ETH for your investment, especially now that ETH has started to rise in price. It's just a little up, I'm sure ETH will go up higher and you'll get bigger profits.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Ethereum? it is a very good altcoin if you don't like the risk, but there are others who can offer you much more and better returns than ethereum.

Altcoin is good for you to invest in the short term, I would suggest Ethereum. Let's see the graph of Ethereum's development over time, ETH has a good development. It would be very beneficial for you if you choose ETH for your investment, especially now that ETH has started to rise in price. It's just a little up, I'm sure ETH will go up higher and you'll get bigger profits.

Take a look at Power ledger, dragonchain, IOTA, INS, they are incredible tokens at this moment.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

hi, can you suggest what altcoin is the best for short term trading? because i wanted to trade other altcoins while im holding some other coins.
everyone will have the name of each pride coin, so do I, I prefer to trade in the MEME coin because it has a striking pump and dump every day and is perfect for the short term. but you should do your own research, because then you will be more satisfied in receiving profits and can increase your knowledge in doing research.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:13:01 PM

try to consider ETH, ETC, and Waves I think it will be very good.
for Credit and Bax tokens good for your future investment, good luck.
napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:23:29 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage and already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: