Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:13:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from arts! (old topic name was : sMerit for art!)  (Read 6120 times)
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:47:50 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:12:20 PM by fxstrike
Merited by snipie (3)

For the point 16: the answer isn't source, it is actually a name of a user in this topic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sakib.bro

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

https://ukbitcoinblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/a88352745512f1a9fa51f8e108d9fbf8.png

hope i can get a smerit atleast for this picture Smiley
There is no spoon

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:15:05 PM

It was not easy I hope I did it well  Grin

snipie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:10:15 PM

Thank you so much for giving me 1 merit, sir. I wonder if I could submit another art! May I try again?
Yes you can always try to post something that can help others.

I reviewed all of these arts
Here is my video about bitcoin

https://youtu.be/iuhsu2psi5Y
No information given

Not arts, just quotes snipping graphical instruction for Newbie

Here is a better view of how to snip quotes

to remove the quote in the red box as shown above and leave only tbct_mt2 comment as a quote in your post, delete the text as highlighted in blue in the image below

After removing the blue highlighted part above you will have something like this in your preview editor

Code:
[quote author=tbct_mt2 link=topic=3092072.msg31917586#msg31917586 date=1520600077]
Thanks for your suggestion. I will create new topic to Beginners & help.
I have checked the link you gave. In fact, the creator of topic you mentioned created his topic after mine.

Edited: I have moved the topic from Meta to Beginners & help board.
[/quote]

and the result should be like this when you click on preview button to view how its look like

Thanks for your suggestion. I will create new topic to Beginners & help.
I have checked the link you gave. In fact, the creator of topic you mentioned created his topic after mine.

Edited: I have moved the topic from Meta to Beginners & help board.
accepted
No information given

Hello, watch my video - mini FAQ about blockchain tech.

https://youtu.be/hTsJwn4nooU

Will comment the others soon

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:40:58 PM

For the point 16: the answer isn't source, it is actually a name of a user in this topic
honestly you are lucky that your last modification was before " There is no spoon" post or else the reward will goes to him.
+3 sMerit congratulations Smiley
And of course special thanks to addeqt. Cool

how is this supposed to be helpful? Huh

Hi,

I have 42 activity points and soon i will need 10 merit points to move to Member rank.
I participate in bounties and dont consider myself to be a spammer (and certainly not a scammer Grin)
I participate in translation bounties which of course take time to do properly but I cant really have any influence on whether people will give me merit points or not.

I will post here some of my recent translations I hope that is OK. If you feel like taking a look at them (knowledge of Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian language is a +) that is OK too. If you think I deserve some merit for them well thats just great  Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2328913.msg32090248#msg32090248
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722609.msg29803096#msg29803096
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2331678.msg29733929#msg29733929
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855942.msg29731987#msg29731987
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2888431.msg29731205#msg29731205

If you dont think I should get any merit I will accept that as well. In that case maybe I can try and find some information that you didnt know.
Let me know what you think.

didn't see any art, sorry.

It was not easy I hope I did it well  Grin

Sorry, too late.

29 sMerit left

fxstrike

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:02:41 PM

honestly you are lucky that your last modification was before " There is no spoon" post or else the reward will goes to him.
+3 sMerit congratulations Smiley
Thanks to both of you, There is no spoon answers have 2 mistakes anyway
BEERISH [should be BEARISH] and PUMP [should be FOMO] were not correct answer

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:17 PM
Merited by snipie (4)

upset that I did not win and created my own  Smiley

fxstrike

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:13:34 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:52:23 AM by fxstrike
Merited by snipie (2)

upset that I did not win and created my own  Smiley
What prize for solving this ?

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:54:55 AM

+3 sMerit congratulations Smiley
Thanks to both of you, There is no spoon answers have 2 mistakes anyway
BEERISH [should be BEARISH] and PUMP [should be FOMO] were not correct answer
It will goes for the next then with a split reward maybe 2-1 (Just checked yours and the time when he made his post)

I have to check the answers before rewarding the contest, you can pm it to me before giving any reward (for you and the winner)

What prize for solving this ?
Not more than 2 tho, but let another guy do it (if no one answered after a period that will be precised later i will let you join)
Newbie or higher with more than 15 activity can post the answers in the image of course and in unedited post, I do not guarantee anything/any rewards before checking the correct answers from there is no spoon.

fxstrike

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:08:34 AM

-snip-
It will goes for the next then with a split reward maybe 2-1 (Just checked yours and the time when he made his post)
-snip-
Not more than 2 tho, but let another guy do it (if no one answered after a period that will be precised later i will let you join)
Newbie or higher with more than 15 activity can post the answers in the image of course and in unedited post, I do not guarantee anything/any rewards before checking the correct answers from there is no spoon.

I replied already with answer before you, probably already seen by others, sorry my connection getting very bad that is why I just post my answer

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:20:09 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 04:28:36 AM by Mamaecrypto

This post inspired me to put my design skills to test and create my first graphic in years. I choose a subject that has not been covered too much in this topic. Just a basic list of crypto wallet types. I also to plan to make another one listing more details like a small review of each and how secure but for begginers this is just a starting list for their searches. Hope it helps.  

Legion13

Activity: 323
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

3- I am open for any different idea (making a cartoon or a movie Tongue), anything that could help the Bitcoin community is welcome (no minimum, it will depends on how i see your work Meanwhile the other members are free to give it what they like)

Just stumbled on this thread yesterday and its awesome! Getting ready for a submission soon. BTW we should have sMerits for memes also! I don't see any way its going to help the community but Memes are fun and humorous and also kind is an art these day! Whats your take on this OP?

P.S: Just my suggestion. I don't want this forum turned into a meme market whatsoever.

All my trades need to be verified on the forum. Please send me a PM here first to confirm you are talking to me. Don't deal with anyone impersonating me on telegram.

P.S: I never ask trusted members to go first.
jankeman

Activity: 317
Merit: 13

★Adconity.com★

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3098990.0
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

-snip-
-snip-

I replied already with answer before you, probably already seen by others, sorry my connection getting very bad that is why I just post my answer

For this reason I insisted several times to users to not edit their posts and to quote my post with their edited work to avoid any confusion.
Editing posts couldn't be seen by others when adding a new post, if someone edit his post after another one submitting his own, it will make confusion and i don't think theymos have time to check what was changed in here, so the simple solution is to not count it..
By the way, I still didn't receive the correct answers from there is no spoon (rewards 3) and you (1) after seeing the response.

This post inspired me to put my design skills to test and create my first graphic in years. I choose a subject that has not been covered too much in this topic. Just a basic list of crypto wallet types. I also to plan to make another one listing more details like a small review of each and how secure but for begginers this is just a starting list for their searches. Hope it helps.  
Too basic, try to develop it a little.

3- I am open for any different idea (making a cartoon or a movie Tongue), anything that could help the Bitcoin community is welcome (no minimum, it will depends on how i see your work Meanwhile the other members are free to give it what they like)

Just stumbled on this thread yesterday and its awesome! Getting ready for a submission soon. BTW we should have sMerits for memes also! I don't see any way its going to help the community but Memes are fun and humorous and also kind is an art these day! Whats your take on this OP?

P.S: Just my suggestion. I don't want this forum turned into a meme market whatsoever.
I do not mind, the only condition it should help others, not only gives critics. I refused many because they do not contains helpful information.

Didn't see any art on OP.

We may run another puzzle contest.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:08:12 PM

Hi all, here is another contest :
- For the first hour, (until 18:09 forums time), only juniors + members + newbies from +15 activities are accepted to solve the puzzle, reward : 4 sMerit for the first one solving it. (fxstrike you can't join before 24 hours because you already won 2 puzzles/Well the second is on hold)
- For the next hours (starting from 18:10) all ranks are accepted, reward +2 sMerit for the first one solving it (if it wasn't already done in the first hour).
- Do not edit your post, it will be rejected even if it is correct.
- Posting a pic containing most of the correct answers will give you a part of the reward (will be precised case by case)

The first one posting the correct solution is the winner, DO NOT COPY PASTE THE SOLUTION IN TEXT FORMAT, YOU SHOULD FILL THE BLANKS IN THIS IMAGE AND POST IT HERE :

And Go!

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:24:47 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Just for precision :
The above puzzle is the last one rewarded by me, i still have 23 sMerit minus 4 for addeqt and 4 or 2 for the winner then I will stay with 15-17 sMerit that will be dedicated again for arts (except activity, merit, puzzles).
If anyone would like to sponsor a puzzle here, i don't mind but I will not give a reward for it.
Thanks and good luck for everyone Smiley

KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
Merited by snipie (4)

Across
3. Stop&loss
5. Ada
6. Btc
7. Eth
8. Xrp
9. Trend

Down
1. Blockchain
2. Volume
3. Scalp
4. Spread
6. Buy
10.Rsi

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
There is no spoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:12:33 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

I created this one on an online editor and used data source is https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/price/

There is no spoon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:38:50 PM

I hope this will be useful for those who are just starting to participate in the bounty  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: