Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:13:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign?  (Read 686 times)
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
What do you mean ICO bounty campaign ? my suggestion to follow the manager who is famous in handling bounty campaign, at least you get paid when follow bounty campaign, big or not it depends on the allocation will be given to signature campaign participants and how much is achieved when the sale token.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:14:59 AM

in my opinion The best signature campaign is a campaign you follow. In addition, who will care about the others because you do not benefit from it. One suggestion is to choose a signature campaign that has a stamp on the number of registrants so it's not too crowded and you'll get the best gifts per share.
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1428
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

look for a signature project that is easy to understand for later use. For example like a signature that I follow is already good and has been running 3 weeks until now looks smooth and will be successful until the end of the campaign

inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:47:49 AM

please find needmoney's post here . some bounty has been posted by him.
he is the manager of some bounty that I think always has a good prospect, you can look for some signature campaigns from who accepts your rank to follow.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:52:26 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 04:15:28 AM by daglordjames

you can see what is the best for you and the secured signature campaigns on these sites https://www.coinschedule.com/ and https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar  the campaigns is still ongoing.
torotot

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley

Hello,
You can visit altcoin bounties and search for good signature campaign. Although it takes  time but be patient. Don't rely to other without looking some campaign. How did you know that it is the best campaign without any idea in some campaign.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

the best signature campaign is that I'm working today because there is a lot of payday fees and many enter the signature campaign. The project is still worthy of it unlike other signature campaign posting to be available just one day in the campaign My signature is just 2 post a day.
sheryllanka

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

Hey!

so it's easier to figure out what good signature campaigns you'll be in, first read your thread carefully and look at the benefits they have and you'll find that total tokens they can share with the participants and you should know your job is right so you get stakes from them

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

This is my advice. You can find any good bounty at this section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Or you can try to search at this site: https://bountylord.com/

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

Hey!

No signature is best until the project become completely successful and payment done to signature bounty participants, however I will encourage you to join the signature campaign I am doing right now which I think in my own opinion is a good one because of the concept, the condition and terms of reference of the campaign. This is the link to the campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2905851.msg29881594#msg29881594

manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:32:07 AM

To join signature campaign i think for the better look in to quality of the project so we have possibility to gain more profit from increasing price. But usually all signature campaign manage by bounty manager Sylon is give highest reward than others but minimum Full Member to join in it.

kyle0671

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:34:03 AM

Just an observation, but it looks like everybody on this site has the Deep Onion signature.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

First, you  will need to do your own due diligence to research about the project. Not because everyone feels it's good, will make you opt in for the campaign. To me I feel the current project is worth wearing their signature. The project has a working product and already their tokensale is successful and payments won't be an issue for them. Good luck with your quest.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

Hey!

you can find it yourself in altcoin bounty thread. there are many campaigns that you can follow according to your rank, the most important you understand what you should do and obey every ico rules and forums. try to find more reading for your understanding.
ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:19:11 AM

I like the project OAX. All pays, and ost importantly the coin is already traded on the exchange

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:09:18 AM

Hey!
With your rank on the forum a lot of money will not work, but still I recommend that you take part in the signature campaign from Current.   Wink
Link to the campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:14:51 AM

Hey!
Sadly most of the signature campaigns with high rewards don't accept junior member ranks so you can join on bounty signature campaigns but they will pay you with tokens,no one knows the real value of that token until it get listed on exchanges so it is better to pick the good project and most of the campaigns paying in stakes based payment so pick the campaigns with less participants of you want  more profits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Masy scurity

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

Currently I think the signature campaign project a lot of projects that may be beneficial in the manage by SYLON, please try the first project he and good luck.

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

I split signature campaigns to 2 types:
1st on 52th section where paying on btc, this is small amount but litle chance to scam.
2nd all other bounties who pay you in tokens, this you can earn big or earn nothing, all depends from succes of this project

loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:22:36 AM

Hey!
Hey, I have questions like you. I do not know which autograph campaign is the best. I've consulted some bounty campaigns and I chose Streamity. I read their profile and are interested in the strategies and services they provide. Hope all will be fine with Streamity and me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: