Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:17:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign?  (Read 686 times)
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

Look closely at the fame on the forum. If they are known at the Bitcointalk forum, they have previously engaged in other block-start-ups and have a high-quality response from users of high rank, that is, every chance of success. It will be great if there are photos and links to personal social network developers. Videoconferencing or webinars demonstrate even better the contact of developers with investors.
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

check out helbiz signature campaign I have joined, their terms are reasonable and the project has some true potential so the tokens you get should have decent value no go directly to trash bin Smiley
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:44:10 PM

For a Junior member I don´t really know because good ones are kept for member + but I think that maybe Banca or some of the AmaziX campaigns out there.

Kamelia

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:04:22 PM

Will be alot of choice, but mine signature also from  good project and give good reward for signature campaign. To choice any project for signature campaign i usually look in to quality and the fundamental of the project, because when they raised hardcap we can get good reward for bounty.
GeorgeEden

Activity: 126

Patience and knowledge are gold.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

I would recommend you to join diw token campain tho its like about 3 more weeks they pay well its like AT LEAST 80$ a week if you are member if you get full you can get up to 180$ i think not sure. check it out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

I would recommend you to join diw token campain tho its like about 3 more weeks they pay well its like AT LEAST 80$ a week if you are member if you get full you can get up to 180$ i think not sure. check it out.
at least I consider to date the best signature company BABB project, which today has already raised funds to the maximum and sold all its tokens.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:41:47 AM

go for something that is not extremely popular right from the start, but has tremendous explosive potential,

also an ICO where the per share price is low, so price has more chance to make exponential gains.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

It's all about your expectations. the conditions of all signature campaigns are different. Some want to post 10 posts, some 30. Some of the topics they accept are separate from each other. you have to decide yourself, you should also investigate the project Smiley

Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:00:28 AM

I can advise you to take a look at the signature campaign. It is managed by a solid team and the project looks good. I have a high expectation of payments.
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:44:10 AM

Same question, I think signature make my comment more beautiful  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

Yeah,just like the author,I am looking for a signature campaign too.
Because my level is low,I wanna find some friendly for the fresh men like me!
kevin135

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:55:34 AM

I don't think bounty campaigns offers signature for JR.Member.
They can't place links in signature.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

This thread should be in Service Discussion (Altcoins) board, not here.
Why do you look for signature campaigns anyway? You are Jr. Member, you can't even wear a signature.
There are multiple good signature campaigns and multiple threads about this question. There is no need to open a new thread. Just check out others.

Jr. members can participate on most signature campaigns available here in the forum unless the an ICO requires higher ranks for participants. Jr. members to Member ranks can't wear and ICO avatar on their profile though.

To OP, please don't expect highest rewards if your rank is still at Jr. Member because the distribution of tokens or stakes for Jr. ranks like us is very low. I suggest that you atleast reach the Full member rank but its quite difficult to achieve that now because of the merit system.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

A lot of good signature campaign out there but it is hard to find for those who will accept our rank as Jr.Member only,just like me i cannot even comply the task that are seeking from me because i'm not a full time her in crypto at day time i'm in work.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

First of all you must find a campaign which accepts juniors. And then you must pay attention at difference between your stackes and hero/legendary. the less it is, the more you will receive. it is simple math.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:23:39 PM

signature campaign is one of the most allocated campaigns so if you join then choose a project with an interesting website and roadmap and you can read whitepaper then it can be a good reference for you

luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Check out Sapien signature campaign. They have already raised around 2/3 of hard cap, so it should be a good choice. Plus I like GoNetwork project and they are also have a bounty campaign according to dozens of their signatures around this forum.

Excuse me, that I tell it here, but isn't it true, that they shorten bounty pul x12?
If it isn't - forget it, but I heard a lot of negative discussions in their telegram and even topic against sapien on forum.
May be it's not correct, but before choosing this signature, carefully learn about rules of Bounty Campaign
DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

I, for my part, can advise, of course, the company to which Zama signed, it is logical. And I will not search the other, as this is a great option for me
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:46:18 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
Looking for signature campaign requires you to be a regular victor to the service section of this forum but your current rank is too low for you to expect higher pay at the end of the each week if you eventually accepted to participate in any signature campaign. And equally you will need to improve on the quality of your post to pave was for you to get accepted by the campaign Managers.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:52:08 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
Check telegrams of CryptoVenture or TKCRYPTOS.com. On going and upcoming projects are being updated in their channel. Also, I would suggest that you join social media campaign or any other campaign instead. Your rank does not allow you to wear a signature yet (please correct me if this is no longer true). Hence, you won’t be able to participate in any signature campaign as of the moment. You need to be at least a Member to join sigcamp.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: