Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:02:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign?  (Read 686 times)
cryptnation7 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
btcpara

Activity: 182
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

Hey!
I'm looking for the best signature campaign with the highest rewards. if someone can recommend for me, I will be very grateful. Smiley Smiley
i can recommend you only follow old members last post Cheesy you can see which campings is right. they know more than about us
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:30:26 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 09:08:27 AM by usd.dev

Now a lot of good projects that you can choose, I would advise you to draw attention to the good project. Very interesting project and very good conditions for participation. You can find out more in the bounty participation section. Good luck in finding good projects. Cool

seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:09:43 PM

Look for my signature - good campaign of good ICO will end soon and make profits
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:25:07 PM

This thread should be in Service Discussion (Altcoins) board, not here.
Why do you look for signature campaigns anyway? You are Jr. Member, you can't even wear a signature.
There are multiple good signature campaigns and multiple threads about this question. There is no need to open a new thread. Just check out others.
cryptnation7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:32:17 PM

Look for my signature - good campaign of good ICO will end soon and make profits

Thank you. I will check this project.
tangbori

Activity: 272
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

Check out the signature am wearing right now, they have a very good campaign and a good ICO. The pre-sale is actually over now but main sale will come up Feb 21 2018.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:45:59 PM

Hey!

Highest reward? If you are talking about signature bounty campaign by a certain ICO, then how come can we know if that will be a high reward?

Their token price is not reflected to the ICO price but how the community will respond once the token is listed on exchange. It will just give you expectation but in reality it's not the expected value.

But if you are talking on Weekly Bitcoin payment of signature campaign, then Chipmixer campaign is the highest payment campaign so far based on my research. But making an entry there is so difficult so better forget it for the meantime.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

Check out Sapien signature campaign. They have already raised around 2/3 of hard cap, so it should be a good choice. Plus I like GoNetwork project and they are also have a bounty campaign according to dozens of their signatures around this forum.

kriptobatya

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:53:24 PM

Check out Sapien signature campaign. They have already raised around 2/3 of hard cap, so it should be a good choice. Plus I like GoNetwork project and they are also have a bounty campaign according to dozens of their signatures around this forum.

I completely agree. They are not only excellent signature campaign, but the whole bounty campaign. Yes, and the project itself is very interesting, although in the ICO itself I did not venture to invest in the current situation on the market.
blankpaladin

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:54:24 PM

Hey!

Try to look at my signature, or go to this link and register for signature campaign. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799707.0 . They give tokens unlike others that they give stakes. And each tokens value is 1$. So you would know how much tokens you will gained. And also how much profit you will earn.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:57:23 PM

Sapien.Network is currently one of the best I guess, but it will end soon. Anyway you still have some time due to hardcap wasn't reached on presale stage.
Syakir1989

Activity: 172
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

Hey!
Whether or not a signature promotion depends on it, sometimes something that looks good at the beginning is just a scam, but there is also the opposite, look bounty ugly but it turns out to have good sales and provide many benefits.
Bounty that I follow this week will end, I also now still choose bounty what I will do again, I often confused how to choose the best bounty, I always ask for help to a friend to find bounty which he thinks good to do.
cryptnation7 (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

Thank you for your suggestion. The project looks very good, i think i will join.
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:46:54 PM

The best signature campaigns are the one you're involved in.  Other than that, who cares about the others because you don't benefit from it.  One suggestion is to pick a signature campaign that has a cap on the number of registrants so that it doesn't get too overcrowded and you'll get the best rewards per stake. 
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

No one can tell you which signature activity is the best!

You need to study and find out!

When the ico project is going on, some of them are theoretical stages!

He needs to enter the market to accept the test of practice!

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

You really cannot tell in advance which campaign will pay better than others. Oyster Pearls campaign looked as a failed ICO while running and then turned out to be one of the highest rewarding signature campaigns ever. You have to use your intuition, and if it fails, use the mistake to improve your intuition Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

Hey!

Secret God's bounty is .1 ETH

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2865636.0

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

To find a best signature you just have to read and try to join it because each signature campaign is special which we can earn free tokens by it in the end of the ICO. Just remember every signature camp are the best you just have to explore it to your self 
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:48:16 AM

Hey!

Lots of campaign are good but it depends on how the manager manage it, but if you are planning to join in your current rank status unfortunately you cant even join one of those campaign its rarely for those campaign that will accept your rank and allow you to participate in a campaign, because of the new merit system.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: