Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:46:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new in bounty altcoin campaign  (Read 127 times)
ParveZ219 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:16:39 PM

Hi,I am new in altcoin campaign,they are paying through tokens,I gave my mew wallet address for recieving the tokens,and in the spreadsheet there is written I got 30 tokens,may be they are not still transferred to my address,Btw how can I understand that they are paid...i mean where are tokens shown in mew?
In the front page only or i have to do anything else?
Thank you for your support.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:47 PM

You should use etherscan.io to check your ethereum wallet had received any token just click the view token if you don't see any token in your wallet it means they still didn't sent your token yet..
Check this sample as my ethereum wallet https://etherscan.io/address/0x6ebd7af2b8a7d856c7d979d8d4a3772e4ae01d63
As you can seen i had 2 tokens in my wallet TIO and SCB
Also check my other ethereum wallet https://etherscan.io/address/0xb6E5D8047776F0f13117b281749589F50225FC4D
As you can seen i only have TIO which is i holding and waiting to increase its value this coming april..

Hope you understand my point..
atrocityx

Merit: 71

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

Does anyone whos reading this have any resources for new people starting bounties?  Any shortcuts/excel spreadsheets/ organizational tools that make this process easier?  I'd love to start and dive right in but the organization of it all seems very daunting.. I feel like most people who are good at this must automate atleast 50% of the work but is really the best thing to do is put copy and paste credentials in an excel spreadsheet?  Thanks for anyone who's experienced and can answer this!
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Does anyone whos reading this have any resources for new people starting bounties?  Any shortcuts/excel spreadsheets/ organizational tools that make this process easier?  I'd love to start and dive right in but the organization of it all seems very daunting.. I feel like most people who are good at this must automate atleast 50% of the work but is really the best thing to do is put copy and paste credentials in an excel spreadsheet?  Thanks for anyone who's experienced and can answer this!
I saw great guide how to start participating in bounty campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg29758820
Actually, I think it would be best to make your own excel spreadsheet. Or you can try download spreadsheet, I saw some people had made public templates and you only will have to customize it by your needs.
I'm not experienced enough in bounty campaigns, so I'm not sure that you can find tools which can automate this proccess. Maybe someone with more experience in these things can give you more proper answer.

atrocityx

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:32:05 PM

I saw great guide how to start participating in bounty campaigns:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2894511.msg29758820#msg29758820
Actually, I think it would be best to make your own excel spreadsheet. Or you can try download spreadsheet, I saw some people had made public templates and you only will have to customize it by your needs.
I'm not experienced enough in bounty campaigns, so I'm not sure that you can find tools which can automate this proccess. Maybe someone with more experience in these things can give you more proper answer.

Thank you for the great info, hopefully I can find a master sheet since I suck with excel! Cheesy
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:57 AM

Hi,I am new in altcoin campaign,they are paying through tokens,I gave my mew wallet address for recieving the tokens,and in the spreadsheet there is written I got 30 tokens,may be they are not still transferred to my address,Btw how can I understand that they are paid...i mean where are tokens shown in mew?

First thing you must do when joining a bounty campaign is join their TELEGRAM channel too.Most ICO's have a different group just for bounty matters, and bounty manager is also active in the group, so you can ask anything related to bounty in there.

Normally it takes about a month (sometimes 2) to get paid as a bounty hunter, so when the token allocation is final, you can stay alert with the bounty thread and also in the telegram group to know when will the token distribution happens.

In some bounty programs if you don't join the telegram channel you won't get PAID. so pay attention to that and join the channel, and you can stay up to date with everything.
atrocityx

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:46 AM

First thing you must do when joining a bounty campaign is join their TELEGRAM channel too.Most ICO's have a different group just for bounty matters, and bounty manager is also active in the group, so you can ask anything related to bounty in there.

Normally it takes about a month (sometimes 2) to get paid as a bounty hunter, so when the token allocation is final, you can stay alert with the bounty thread and also in the telegram group to know when will the token distribution happens.

In some bounty programs if you don't join the telegram channel you won't get PAID. so pay attention to that and join the channel, and you can stay up to date with everything.

Any advice on handling all these telegram channels? Is there any addons to telegram that allow you to group things together? My list is getting so ridiculously large thats setting off my ADHD, help! lol  Thanks for the info
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

Add Custom Token in your MEW, you can look at etherscan.io or ethplorer.io, input the contract address, symbol and decimal. Wait for the developer update about the token distribution, which you able to find in their thread or official telegram. If they didn't pay for months, maybe the project is scam.
NatK_SibRider

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Add Custom Token in your MEW, you can look at etherscan.io or ethplorer.io, input the contract address, symbol and decimal. Wait for the developer update about the token distribution, which you able to find in their thread or official telegram. If they didn't pay for months, maybe the project is scam.

You can use Plus Messenger https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.telegram.plus&hl=en
You can separate what you want there. It's alternative Tellegram app.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

usually bounty rewards are distribute after the campaign/ICO. you can get the precise date by contacting bounty manager of specific project,majority of projects have bounty support telegram groups and also you can contact him via bitcoin-talk pm.at the end of the campaign you will be allocated some coins/tokens according to stakes you have earned and they will be transfer to your mew address when bounty rewards distribution started.you can check whether you received them by using etherscan or ethplorer .if they shows on etherscan/ethplore then you will have to add custom tokens.after added those tokens to your mew you can exchange them once officially tokens are tradable 
goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

If the bounty has been distributed check your ETH Address trasaction history.
If it hasn't been distributed yet you can ask in the Bounty thread when to expect distribution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: