Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:31:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hottest News!  (Read 397 times)
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

I was reading today that a single btc address assumed to be a big whale pirchased 400 M usd worth Btc from the dip, now the market outlook has become positiveand we can see good bullish momentum in coming weeks.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
rupesh2

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:46 PM

People were saying about Chinese withdrawing for Chinese new year. Binance issued its stats. And Chinese are only 3% of its user base.

P.s. Binance is the biggest exchange now in the world with over 5.8 Million users.

So no FUD!

What is the current news that affect the market?!

don't forget that china is still largest hub for bitcoin mining .
just suppose china ban even mining or miners stopped mining then you will see almost a doomsday in btc ..

but nothing going to be true , neither govt can ban it completely .
nor miners will leave their profits .

however on mining bcoz of new rules in china , we may see new country as mining hub for btc and other popular coins .
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:04:58 PM

Someone said that the spring is coming - I dont think that the spring will be green. Everybody knows that there will be market restore and pump season in spring and it will really be? Dont be naive
I think whales understand that they cant make the price too deep. And they overdo with it. So trying to fix it

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

The hottest news is that south korea is not going to ban bitcoin and altcoins, they are most likely going to regulate it in some way. South koreans are relieved and are rejoicing by buying up as much bitcoin as possible which is driving up the prices again. Others are jumping on the bandwagon due to fomo and things are going back to normal  Wink
yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:06 PM

I think that the very basis of the news is that the Chinese new year has come and, because of this, the price has grown, there was a similar situation when it was just a new year

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:57:56 PM

The news that probably affects the exchange rate of most cryptocurrencies is the Chinese New Year, the psychology of people will sell cryptos to buy dollars used for the purchase of essential goods. Moreover, after the Chinese New Year ends, the cryptocurrencies will rise again, signaling a good year for the cryptos market.

singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:51 PM

Polymath making a huge impact in regulation and securities. Disrupting Goldman Sachs - https://www.crowdfundinsider.com/2018/02/128351-disrupting-goldman-sachs-polymath-wants-create-new-investment-banking-paradigm-initial-coin-offerings/
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:53:30 PM

I was reading today that a single btc address assumed to be a big whale pirchased 400 M usd worth Btc from the dip, now the market outlook has become positiveand we can see good bullish momentum in coming weeks.
Is there a reliable source for that? At least we can see the address that bought 400 millions worth of bitcoin from the dip. I was thinking if that was true and then the whales will try to sell it again next year to make a big bearish and buy in another dip again. But i was feeling curious about the truth of that news. we will see what will be happening soon.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

White house : no soon regulations on crypto , we are still studying & trying to understand what's in
Full article : https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-regulation-not-anytime-soon-says-white-house-official/
Swiss financial regulator : "we will treat some ICOs as securities " to reinforce market transparency
Full article : https://www.coindesk.com/switzerland-will-treat-some-icos-as-securities-finance-regulator-says/
Japan's finance watchdog : 15 unlicensed crypto exchanges to be inspected "
Full article : https://www.coindesk.com/japanese-government-orders-inspections-at-15-unlicensed-crypto-exchanges/
BitCare

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

The market is going crazy when somewhere comes news about new regulation laws or official bans. Everything another (during last 2 months) doesn't have any influence on crypto prices.
Aresion

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:44:14 PM

This hottest news is 5 years old Smiley. Every year we see this. Dumps and pumps in the same period of the year.
So anything really new out there?
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

Someone said that the spring is coming - I dont think that the spring will be green. Everybody knows that there will be market restore and pump season in spring and it will really be? Dont be naive
I think whales understand that they cant make the price too deep. And they overdo with it. So trying to fix it

Possibly !
Bit talk

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

Crypto Regulation ? Not any time soon said by white house official.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:23:32 AM

The growth of bitcoin, the growth of alts are a good investment for people with large capital. All this only makes us happy and makes us happier, more like that.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:33:47 AM

Eastern New Year is coming: asian investors begin to buy btc and alts to make profits in 2018
Yeah they are more likely to buy coins as they have more funds after that.

And not to mention that its their season to somehow spend money to celebrate so there would be more activities in their market. I guess after the chinese new year there might be another correction or it may just gradually grows again until the holiday seasons in which we will see another rush again.

Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:47:29 AM

I did read that Atari is jumping on the night train  Grin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-15/pac-man-video-game-maker-atari-is-now-a-cryptocurrency-play
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

I think there will be more money coming back to the market soon. You might consider to shift more investment from your high cap investments to the one with smaller cap and higher volatility.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:58 AM

current news? it is good to see that bitcoin is pumping again after the dip, although it is not enough yet to say that bitcoin is soon to recover. by means of news, i dont want to read any news about crypto currency mostly in bitcoin, because after all FUD news before it is sad to say that more investors are believing on that, and creates more panic on some newbie investors that can cause of bitcoin price drop.
Well, that on its own is pretty much good news anyway. After the long days of red, it is good to see some greens like fresh air surrounding the whole atmosphere. I also have some personal good news which is the fact that I have been making transactions these days on bitcoin and it has really made me miss those days of very fast transactions. Once the FOMOs come back now, there we will end up going again.
SW_Lee (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

current news? it is good to see that bitcoin is pumping again after the dip, although it is not enough yet to say that bitcoin is soon to recover. by means of news, i dont want to read any news about crypto currency mostly in bitcoin, because after all FUD news before it is sad to say that more investors are believing on that, and creates more panic on some newbie investors that can cause of bitcoin price drop.
Well, that on its own is pretty much good news anyway. After the long days of red, it is good to see some greens like fresh air surrounding the whole atmosphere. I also have some personal good news which is the fact that I have been making transactions these days on bitcoin and it has really made me miss those days of very fast transactions. Once the FOMOs come back now, there we will end up going again.

Hope to see a fast growth again!
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Hope to see a fast growth again!

Good to see that market have recovered!!!. Truly amazing that everyone is green and are going to hit its previous highs. But I would rather see a slow growth. We don't want to get into the situation that we witnessed last December. There are irresponsible buyers that time who thinks that bitcoin is a get rich scheme, but they got burned along the way.

A steady growth is somewhat nice to see, no irrational buyers, the price doesn't look too artificial and so called experts will jump on and says that its a bubble waiting to be burst.

Let's see how it goes but I'm confident that we are totally out of trouble for now and may see all-time-highs. See you all at the other side.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: