Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:26:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN]DarkNano: DAG cryptocurrency with privacy!  (Read 2365 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DarkNano (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

DarkNano- Instant, fee-less, private and scalable!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:56 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 01:05:52 AM by DarkNano

Presenting you DarkNano!

[/center]
Fast, fee-less, scalable and privacy. All in one cryptocurrency

Principles:
-Dark Nano is a DAG cryptocurrency, which uses as its basis the same elements as Nano (dPoS), bringing primordial elements for a successful microtransactions coin. We are working hard on testing the main protocols of Raiblocks/Nano with some changes in the block-lattice operation, while also implementing a privacy protocol.
- We aim to convey a solid project, which delivers a strong and secure cryptocurrency to users while maintaining privacy and instant transactions.

How far we’ve come:
-Preliminary tests have already been made with zk-SNARKs that resulted in limited success. However, the dPoS verification speed is significantly slowing down, resulting in a lower than expected Tx/s. On the other hand, we’ve had success restructuring the code with the final goal of having a 2 second time transaction, which is unfortunately bringing difficulties with the PoW step.
Even Though our main focus has been with zk-SNARKs, and our priority is to finish testing all outcomes with our current script, we are still open minded and have not discarded the possibility of testing alternative methods to implement privacy.

About us:

-Our team at the moment consists of 2 core developers, and we are in currently negotiating with a web designer. Me, Louis, and Joshua, will be constantly updating you with our progress, the possible dates for publishing wallets, the coding process, and everything else related to DarkNano.
We have followed Collin's Raiblocks project since it's beginning, and have decided to start slowly building our cryptocurrency last year. Watching Raiblocks/Nano enormous growth, we decided it was time we started working on it full time, make it happen as soon and as effectively as possible and change people's life. At this early stage, we have decided to stay in anonymity until we deliver a finished code as well as the wallets. This way we can also start building up a strong marketing trajectory and move forward to exchange listings.

How will it work:
We also organized this little outline, representing the functionality of DarkNano’s net and how transactions are obfuscated. Basically, each node possesses a z representative, that is generated randomly in an unique side chain of each wallet (it is impossible to identify the z address of each regular address). The node and the znode communicate amongst themselves when identifying a transaction, and that information is transmitted to all of the side chain taking the form of instantaneous blocks, with the realization of the PoW only in between the swap from the zaddress to main address and transmitting between zaddresses without PoW, to enter a consensus within the entire side chain. To simplify the functionality, in a transaction AB:

1-Address A performs a small PoW, transmits the information to zA, performing the zero-knowledge proof
2-Node Pool is instantaneously communicated, and interacts with its respectives zNodes to vote in side chain  on 3
4-With 50%+1 of the votes in side chain, the transaction occurs between zA and zB
5-Reverse process of 1, and after confirmed, B performs a small PoW

*A and B may take a full node as representatives, and perform same process demonstrated, like it works with Nano. *The side chain is 100% obfuscated, and work only with zero knowledge connections with the full nodes
 **The transactions may stay as pending in the side chain, and transmitted to the main address when online, because both chains are at all times operating in sintony
 ***The estimated time of transactions completed from blocks is that of at most 4 seconds, and it is limited by the hardware available in the Nodes ( the space taken ends up being bigger, due to double interaction)
****The 4 seconds time is due to double zero knowledge proof

Roadmap:

Distribution:
It's not our main priority right now, but we are planning on making faucets (like Raiblocks), or maybe airdrops to Nano holders. We will also give DarkNano coins for early donators, and distribute for those who participate actively in testnet.

The distribution method taken will be the one we find fairer
(thoughts and ideas in the comments are appreciated)
Our current percentages are:
-3.5% as a dev fund
-2.5% for bug bounty
-15% to early donators
-79.5% for public distribution
max supply is going to be 100m DarkNano (XDK)
(the left coins will be burned and reduce the max supply)

Alpha version wallet:

*We will randomly choose donators to participate in our testnet

Whitepaper: (soon)

Github DarkNano: (soon)

Github Windows Wallet: (soon)

References: http://zerocash-project.org/paper
          https://raiblocks.net/media/RaiBlocks_Whitepaper__English.pdf
          https://link.springer.com/referenceworkentry/10.1007%2F978-1-4419-9863-7_423

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
duncaneastlance

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:20:13 AM

pls dev make an airdrop for this
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:27:18 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 11:51:33 PM by BlackRock

Nothing is ready..except donation addresses  !

I don't why you anyone needs donations ..are you building a physical structure ?
at the max you need a computer,a server and few hours/days of time..all a few hundred dollars to start coding
When you are ready ,just show the code  and ask donations to take it to the world !

DarkNano (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:35:38 AM

..and you have not forgot to add donation addresses  !
We don't really need donations right now, but we would definetely appreciate the support! =D

PerfectCoinSeeker

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:39:41 AM

Someone is going to do this. After the nano scam, this could surpass all if distribution is more even and trustworthy to the general public. Anyways, get going on that Github.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/964355536652156928
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

I am more interested in a project that is not holding an ICO but  there is already a good platform, or a roadmap is being implemented I'm sure it will get the community's approval and support, looking forward to more update and of course I want to participate if there is going to be an airdrop.

Livebetcoin

Activity: 307

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

Me too Smiley
allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Anyone deposit money to this project deservs to lose his money. This is the same guy as stone, mantra and f@#k knows what else he tried to scam people with.
DarkNano (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

We will be constantly updating this thread, and in a few days publish our roadmap with a small scheme of our code working. Thank you for the support, this is gonna be a open and clean work, we don't intend on staying anonymous for much long.

Anyone deposit money to this project deservs to lose his money. This is the same guy as stone, mantra and f@#k knows what else he tried to scam people with.
I'm sorry some of you may have donated to suspicious promises, we truly got surprise when we discovered other people were working in a similar idea in such a short time, saying it could be ''easily'' done.

-Joshua, core developer
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Another DAG coin....mmmhhh...let's see if someone will make a piece of code!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Thecker

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

I'm challenging you, if your project is real, forget the donations, make a volunteer system that will reward anyone who cooperates with the project
5% devs
10% bounty for volunteer contributors, web designer, translator, programmer etc
85% faucet
You do not need donations to make this project a reality
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

All right, guys. I understand that creating a project is not an easy task. I would like more information about the project. I think that in vain you told the project ahead of time. It was necessary to do this when everything was ready. Good luck.
GregMant

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

reserved
manuelBA

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:16:14 PM

I hope that is not scam
PhilBitcoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:56:03 PM

I'm challenging you, if your project is real, forget the donations, make a volunteer system that will reward anyone who cooperates with the project
5% devs
10% bounty for volunteer contributors, web designer, translator, programmer etc
85% faucet
You do not need donations to make this project a reality

This makes a lot of sense - although most ICOs are greedy tbh
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:19:10 PM

I think donation is totally voluntary, and so there are not scam here  Grin But anyway we need more information: Road map, Whitepaper and Real info of the team behind this project, before make any decision

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
zezto

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:38 PM

What makes this diffrent from Manta(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0) they seem to have the same ideas as you with privacy and high tps!  Wink
exlover

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:56:27 PM

What makes this diffrent from Manta(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2696095.0) they seem to have the same ideas as you with privacy and high tps!  Wink
Actually, lots of coins in the crypto-world harem released recently which have private feature. It's not strange because privacy seems to be hot trend in the year 2018.
felipehermanns

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:09:31 AM

following to see if I can mine these
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: