Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One currency to rule them all?  (Read 639 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

I think all the crypto have no stable price, except only some stable coin, and that's just a little bit.

regulation will help control the crypto market. we can swap some altcoins into each different currency, but crypto always has an unstable value.
Regulation won't make the crypto prices stable,it is just the restriction from the respective governments for using the crypto currencies.But for now most of the altcoins were used as an investment so I have no idea that crypto currency is going to rule the world or not.
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

Maybe this has been brought up a million times, but looking at the current goals of a lot of financial apps. Do you think eventually it will just be something like BCC, LTC, NANO that is most highly adopted and just runs the others away?
Or, will it come to atomic swaps, where we have steadier market prices, and you can just pay with 6 different currencies to be converted over for payment?
I think therefore now the most highly adopted and those who run the others as bitcoin as well as Ethereum. Bitcoin is ruling about all coins, and Ethereum is alternative cryptocurrencies king.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

One currency? Isn't that Bitcoin today? I mean, it is the currency that rules in this community. I think that it won't be replaced anytime soon. Although it is possible. It is not this time.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:04:52 AM

We are lucky to have a nice choice panel between eth, neo, lumen to counter the BTC
NEO and Lumen will never be able to fight Bitcoin. Only ETH has a future against Bitcoin, but I think ETh will take another 10 or 20 years to fight Bitcoin because the Bitcoin community is the biggest in the world.

Am I spamming? Report me!
tsmc103

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

Yes one currency is bitcoin and this currency will be rule on all world, peoples are using different currencies in their respective countries like USD,GBP,INR etc but bitcoin will be one currency which will use in all over world and peoples send money in couple of minutes and there is no need to do formality like verification of particular person who is sender and receiver so in future bitcoin can rule on all world as a virtual currency.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

well, probably true, that 1 controls everything. we can see when bitcoin prices go up, as it is today, most likely other coin prices are part of this increase. whereas when the bitcoin price drops, I think so much altcoin has a dump price.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:04:34 AM

i think its better to have a mix of  cryptocurrencies, then you have a competition and a way of selection.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

There would be  a little something with global currency, Developed nations would certainly benefit since there would be no longer be currency risk in international trade, In addition there would be somewhat of a leveling of the global paying field since nations like China could no longer use currency exchange as a means to make their goods cheaper on the global market.
mulesofatardo

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

of course this currency will be bitcoin
Ankhang2016

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:15:55 AM

Perhaps in the future a few coins will be appreciated and used. Which one of the strongest would be most appreciated?
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:34:48 AM

I think bitcoin has to rule them all because it is the only coin that has huge and get the highest value of all coins. But, i think it also ruled the other coins perhaps some or other company pays in bitcoins.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

The world has many different types of banknotes in different places that will have different types of banknotes such as American dollars. China has one currency each. Each currency has its own currency value
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:49:54 AM

Perhaps in the future a few coins will be appreciated and used. Which one of the strongest would be most appreciated?

In some way maybe yes, but i think that it will be at least 5 coins that will be made to be used everywhere of course with this one "the best" (for me it is clear that it will be bitcoin).

Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Maybe this has been brought up a million times, but looking at the current goals of a lot of financial apps. Do you think eventually it will just be something like BCC, LTC, NANO that is most highly adopted and just runs the others away?
Or, will it come to atomic swaps, where we have steadier market prices, and you can just pay with 6 different currencies to be converted over for payment?

I will never know until that day really happened. and it seems that reality is more in favor of bitcoin which tend not to be regulated by anyone including the superpower. I think any great new altcoin that surpasses all its technological advantages will never replace bitcoin from the first position.

Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:54:03 AM

for the convenience of the masses I think will be used 2-3 main coins. because the other two will have a specialized purpose
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

it's better to be one, or keep it separate, but still in one rule. because if you have to go through a coin / token swap before doing wd or trading, that's long enough.
The Jarvis Edge

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:01:03 PM

I see no more than several strong coins in the longrun, the craze will fade out and eventually cryptocurrencies will be regulated and adopted. Whatever the case, we are in for some very interesting times.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

I think it's  better to have one currency to all over the world so that everybody will not be able to be difficult in transacting if we go to the other countries. It could be easier for the many if we have one currency.
sunnybeacher

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

Bitcoin will be the coin we are all going to use. I mean these instant payments and low fees are something that the customer would always want
thefatman82

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

I think that according to all those news happening around the road we will definitely have nothing different than bitcoin becoming a main cryptocurrency at the stage, because no one although crypto is so widely popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: