Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 11:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All CryptoCurrencies are scam?  (Read 644 times)
Liza Soberano

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Yes It Is
i dont think you are right, all cryptocurrency are not scam,
yes will all know that some are scam but that dont cartigorised everything as the same they are many legit cryptocurrency that has add value to peoples life, e.g BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, LITECOIN and so many others.
so take your time to learn about cryptocurrency i believe you will understand it better and it will also help you differentiate the scam from the legit once.
Exactly, what was your basis to say that al cryptocurrency are scam? Or maybe you are hust unlucky and experienced it in a very early age. You must be study first about bitcoin to know if they are scam or not because there are lot of cryptocurrency that was very useful like bitcoin. Maybe when you read more about cryptocurrency you will find that you are not right.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:02:59 PM

Some of them are scam, but not all of them are scam, if it's a scam people won't using it, Bitcoin and some famous alt coins are being used in different platform and even Bitcoin already being legalized in Japan, a lot of famous company are preparing to adopt crypto currencies, so most crypto currencies are legit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

It is very important to understand the word "SCAM". Of course, if you look at the dictionary, we will find a clear explanation of this word, but how does each of us perceive it? If you judge that crypto-currencies are a dummy, the same can be said about the shares of some enterprises. Personally, I do not think that the Crypto-currency is SCAM, rather it is the next stage of the development of mankind, and in the near future all developed countries will switch to crypto-currencies.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Yes It Is

Ripple (XRP), for instance, if you got to know about that alternate coin that is backed by huge banks globally is a scam? And so the banks that backed it are also scam? How could that be?

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

How? Or why are you saying that all of the cryptocurrency was a scam?  What is your basis to say that even bitcoin is scam? Or it is depending to those who using crytocurrency to victim or to scam people. Like here in bitcoin i don't think that is is a scam because i am also earning here and never be a victim of those scammer so i think it ia depend on you on how you choose or predict who is the scammer and the real one.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:34:45 PM

Well if your telling a yes then you better get out soon, there could be more members or almost all of the members of this forum will hunt and oppose to your opinion because they or we believe that bitcoin is not scam. The scammers are the people who use crypto to gain money in support to their future product or services but ending up broke or unsuccessful. Bitcoins is just the way how you invested in just  like dollar, one can be get scammed using dollars but the dollar itself is not scam.
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

I don`t agree with you because so many coins have their real businesses where they create a solution for enterprises and offer a service to them as well as to people. So if some of them sell just dreams it doesn`t mean that all are the same.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

It will ve out of place to categorised all crytocurrencies as scam. You should expect that whatever is thriving will attract scam because of lazy people who wouldn't want to follow the rules that guides it. Is just like saying all banks are scam. Its left for you to scrutinise well before investing in any crypto currency
priyasingh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

why
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

That would be like you said all the people that are in crypto are scam. Could live people be a scam.

https://twitter.com/cryptowhaletips/status/964620964095918080?t=1&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjc18y&refsrc=email&iid=a32d2100b10e44fbb39c53145904e425&uid=916354302465200130&nid=244+285282305

Yep and there's that.  FUDERS Angry

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

Not all cryptocurrencies are scam. Some just turns out to be not that successful. Not all coins are for long term, some dies sooner than expected. But yed there are some that are intentionally created by scammers to trick people. This is why it is very important to know which coin to invest to avoid being fooled.

bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

Yes It Is
I'm not sure crypto is a scam, many successful people in my country, it's a real proof
judemarco1996

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:19 PM

There is a lot of successful people in investing in bitcoin and one of them is me. Just last night I gain 152 dollars in a night. So I can say that if you study and analyze the exchange in bitcoin, you can be successful
marjoree

Activity: 193

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

Yes It Is
Definitely not all crypto currencies are scam because bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are coins that are popular in the crypto world. It was an obvious that there are lots of people who keep on investing on bitcoin. I know that there is a sudden dropping of the price of other crypto coins, but if you are aware and updated to the movement of coins in the market, there is an increase value happened. I know it is not that huge, but at least, there is a progress.

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

How can you say it crypto currencies are scam? Maybe you bought lousy coin or token or join ICO then it went bankruptcy and you lose your money out of it.
JimXcrab

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:10:23 PM

Yes It Is

i think your wrong, lots of people already joined in cryptocurrency like trading, and i'm one of them. but i never been scammed, you just need to learn about altcoins and care joining those new trading site, you know more people wanted to join cryto world more scammers making sites just to scam people.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:24:58 PM

I think its not a scam. Its clever people with great invention s and they are taking the risk and we just buy the product.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

it looks like OP has experienced a bad thing about cryptocurrency, so assuming all cryptocurrencies are SCAM. think clearly before you say something, because there is a lot of evidence that there are still many cryptoes traded in many markets.
SELENA703

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:31:57 PM

All cryptocurrencies are not scammed. But some greedy people make it a scam. I Think, if it was a scam then everyday soo many people can't join it and also can't earn. From here many people earn and invest their money and they are satisfied with it. So how anybody can be called it's a scam.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

I think that if all these cryptocurrencies were a fraud, it would not have developed such a global scale and someone would have stopped it. However, for so many years the cryptocurrency has been developing and is not going to stop.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: