Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I dont like airdrop.  (Read 582 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

I have participated around 25 airdrops, but have received coins only a few of them. Most of these airdrops are a scam. Now I only join if the project is good.
Most of the airdrop give shit coins. It is much better to join in campaigns that will surely gives you reward. I been also took some airdrop then and I earned some on them and I stopped because some are just scammed account. When we are gaining, we are lucky, and stop when we already find out that it is not worth anymore.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

The reason is that..

Please have a look at the worst case of NXT.

Bye~
Dont hate airdrop because airdrop is sharing some coin to give people, and not all airdrop is worst so that find good airdrop.
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:20:44 PM

Airdrops may be frustrating a times.  You will spend some good amount of time on many of them and they still give u coins that is almost worth nothing in the end. Though some airdrops are superb such as polymath,  ucash,  paretho etc.
Since u don't lose anything,  I think u shouldn't hate it
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:23:36 PM

If you follow airdrop, I think it depends on your luck, because many people who get a lot of benefits from airdrop in the past year, it's like looking for treasure
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

I have participated around 25 airdrops, but have received coins only a few of them. Most of these airdrops are a scam. Now I only join if the project is good.
Most of the airdrop give shit coins. It is much better to join in campaigns that will surely gives you reward. I been also took some airdrop then and I earned some on them and I stopped because some are just scammed account. When we are gaining, we are lucky, and stop when we already find out that it is not worth anymore.
And as we know there are some 'clever' guys who seriously decided to do a KYC procedure after his Airdrop Smiley

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

I like airdrops. It has given me some good returns which I used to invest in other projects. What I don't like are scam airdrops and/or paid airdrops. Aside from that, what I also don't like are the airdrop hunters who dumps the moment they have the chance. They don't even give the project a chance to grow.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

I don't understand why we should dislike airdrops . This is an easiest way to spread tokens to community , participant only need to fill-up the form and wait until the tokens distribution begins . You receive some tokens for free , why you don't like it ?

deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

I think it's normal on airdrops if token not worth or valueless dan scam.
I don't like airdrop too, maybe for some people, airdrops are profitable but not for me, that's just wasting my time on uncertain rewards.stay away from airdrops.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:11:37 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~

You can't say that because case of NXT only,there's so many airdrop has succeeded and get pay on time. Maybe you follow NXT and fail but fail is part of risk, you should understand that. For advice, before join airdrop you should research first about the program and never follow it if the program doesn't have enough information. Be careful and never lost faith with airdrop.

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

Be smart and selective in which Airdrops you take part in.  Figure out whether the returns will be worth your time - even free airdrops cost you time, so do some quick math to figure out if the tokens you expect to receive will be worth your time even filling in the form.  I’ve received some that in totality were only worth a few cents, while others, like the free 250 Polymath (POLY) tokens are now worth $1.33 each ($333) as of this writing.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

As an Airdrop hunter, It's a common thing to get scam or worthless airdrop. You need strong mentality to submit and search any airdrop events. If you lucky, you can get valuable airdrop coins or tokens.
mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:37:03 AM

airdrops means free coins, and there is not much to expect from something free.
I am happy with my coins which I so far collect from airdrops.
And some of my coins i sold and i got a smart amount of btc from them.

amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:24:00 AM

Not all airdrops are really bad as you think. There are some that are legit and of course, backed with a very strong team that can give you good profit. Consider eBTC, eCASH, BLUE, BTCRed and others - they are a heck of an airdrop that can even make you rich.

P.S.: Whether the tokens that you received are worthless, you still got nothing to lose since it was given for free.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
There's an exception, ebitcoin eltcoin and exrn are jus three of the exceptions, there could be more exceptions because so many airdrops are being held, claiming airdrop is not really time-consuming it only takes a minute to participate so why make a big fuzz out of it.

SkiOlya

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

Who participated in the dropping of Semux, got good money. And now the price of a coin is only growing. Therefore, not all Airdrops are bad. It is necessary to participate in many, that would find one gold.
Adhar

Activity: 966
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:30 AM

The reason is that..

Bye~
recent past I was joining many airdrops but when I got token then I see that maximum token was valueless.
that's why I don't like airdrop.

─────     RangersProtocol.com     ─────
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tetsu223

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

Why you don't like airdrops ?

Air drops gives us money , Airdrops help people to get money. Airdrops is the starting line for newbies like me..
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:32:12 AM

we have option to join and not to join. if you hate airdrop remember there is also loving it. airdrop is free money but only a small amount. i have done airdrop and it give me a small money but it is okay cause free. you just have to fill the form after that you you can get free coins but sometime you get nothing. airdrop requiring donation or deposit are not free so better avoid it.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

This is your opinion op, but the majority of the crypto community members including me like airdrops primarily because we only stand to gain and not lose anything(As long as we don't make any silly mistakes). For example, the recent Oyster Pearl airdrop handed me almost $10k profit for simply filling in a form which is insane if you think about it. I usually don't sell my coins as soon as I receive them since I like HODLING for the long term which is why I tend to mostly earn big profits from some airdrops for simple work which is worth it even though most airdrops are scams in disguise.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

I like airdrops because you can get free coins by just filling up something. This also gives you the opportunity to HODL a coin that may become valuable someday. For example is Polymath made an airdrop a few days ago now it's already 1 $ each coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: