Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:47:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will countries or central banks create their own cryptocurrency?  (Read 3192 times)
BrianDCampbell343

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:14:23 AM

Countries or central banks can create their own cryptocurrency, but there are still many inadequacies. Certainly, government-issued cryptocurrency will not be able to compete with Bitcoin and Altcoin in terms of value and popularity.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

I think this would be nice. To see governments create their own digital currencies is something I've been anticipating. It would be a boost for the blockchain. And can also help our quest for wide adoption.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:45:15 AM

True, they will create their own cryptocurrency. A blockchain-based, government-backed virtual currency that brings the benefits of an international currency that can be used in global trade.

Certainly many countries are working on creating their own cryptocurrencies. They probably do not officially confirm it, but such projects appear. They do so not to be left behind others when they bring in their own cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

yes of course that could happen because all will try to make a digital currency or cryptocurrency so that transactions can be safer and more comfortable and can be done anywhere. so I'm sure the bank will keep up with technology.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Nope it so hard to mix up with your current business to corporate with other business when usually bank are being owned by a corporation and there are many stakeholders on it. And we know that incorporating their business with cryptocurrency should consider the decision of the group. However, if you are the sole owner and know how to run cryptocurrency then your bank could be a great help in promoting the cryptocurrency especially to those local exchanges. The bank can act as a third party between exchange and its client channeling the payments from clients to the local exchanges.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

It is possible that they will because at this point, the crypto world is already too big to be stopped. If banks cannot compete with bitcoins then they probably will just create their own crypto. What do you think?
Glad108

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

We still have to just keep watching to see if this kind of scenario will play out in the future. I won't be surprised though if the banks decide to create their own coins.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

A few countries and central banks have been talking about “digital currency”, and most of them are carefully ignoring the term “crypto”. Fact is- digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency. These countries/central banks are recognizing the benefits of the digital currency features of cryptocurrency, but they don’t want any of the decentralized uncertainties that come with blockchain-based currencies.
Will countries or central banks create their own cryptocurrency?

if you say that the banks create their own crypto that will be only a regular money but digitalized, the payment and everything based on online and digital
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:14:24 PM

A few countries and central banks have been talking about “digital currency”, and most of them are carefully ignoring the term “crypto”. Fact is- digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency. These countries/central banks are recognizing the benefits of the digital currency features of cryptocurrency, but they don’t want any of the decentralized uncertainties that come with blockchain-based currencies.

if you say that the banks create their own crypto that will be only a regular money but digitalized, the payment and everything based on online and digital

Even though banks are planning to create their own cryptocurrency, people will still not invest since they already knew that the government will be taking advantage of it and that is the reason they will not invest.
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

Some countries might consider having their own crypto that they can control or manipulate. we can't blame them since they should also be aware of what the transactions are for they might come from illegal drugs or other illegitimate things.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

Yes they are going to create their own cryptocurrency but I do not really care about it, I am not going to use it, it does not matter how much they market it or how much they insist it is a better currency than bitcoin, they are never going to deceive me and I am sure I am not going to be the only one, especially if they try to do this as an effort to avoid their own economies to collapse similar to what the governments of Venezuela is trying to do right now.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

In my own opinion, I guess some countries, especially countries who are successful will create their own coins for the future, since it's easy to transact and weightless, and also in the future, we'll possibly use electronic money, that's why I believe that some countries will make their own cryptocurrency in the near future.

kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

Everyone thinks of their own thoughts, they don't talk about the facts and possibilities that occur. the issue that is being formed by the central bank is rejecting cryptocurrency, but some entrepreneurs make their own crypto and claimed their tokens can be used for payment transactions for services or buying goods. I think the rumor about the "central bank digital currency" is still difficult to formulate by the central bank, because their people are not ready to accept it. if there is a country that makes crypto money, then the country is on the verge of a financial collapse or crisis.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Yes, maybe that could happen, because if the coin cryptocurrency would develop, it would definitely make their own bank so that it would not happen to other countries.
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

I think they will. The future of crypto currency is undoubtedly there, and therefore more and more new crypto currencies will appear
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:54:37 PM

I think governments are not really interested in having those. As you said, all the decentralization thing seems not to be liked by them. So, digital currency - yeah, crypto? I'm not sure.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

Maybe that thing can be possible because we are open to realizations that all things can be possible depending on the span of time and situational factors inserted to it to make it possible to make happen. But I guess in this period of time we currently have, countries as well as central banks are not still up into adaptation and toleration with this kind of currency due to the fact that this type of currency is still up into many issues on it and maybe if those things will be totally wiped out maybe but not so sure, they can come up into certain realizations that maybe they can create their own cryptocurrency.

7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

I agree with the governments not wanting the decentralization as it hard to control someone/something without liability.

I have not heard of any technology developed yet that is centralized  cryptocurrency, but I do think it won't be long till governments develop it once they agree on using one.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

We can not predict the events in the next few years so for me there is no guarantee of what will happen in the near future, though most people do not know how to use a computer, how can they get the expected cryptocurrency? We can not even say that, in the end it will happen.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:34:08 AM

I already seen some banks appearance in cryptocurrency and I think that it will be a step by step process for those bigshots to join cryptocurrency. Banks in our country already approved the in and out of money through cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: