Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will countries or central banks create their own cryptocurrency?  (Read 3189 times)
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

all possibilities can occur, because with crypto currency will save production costs, and crypto currency has more transparent and corruption-free technology

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

A few countries and central banks have been talking about “digital currency”, and most of them are carefully ignoring the term “crypto”. Fact is- digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency. These countries/central banks are recognizing the benefits of the digital currency features of cryptocurrency, but they don’t want any of the decentralized uncertainties that come with blockchain-based currencies.
Will countries or central banks create their own cryptocurrency?

Maybe that thing can be possible because we are open to realizations that all things can be possible depending on the span of time and situational factors inserted to it to make it possible to make happen. But I guess in this period of time we currently have, countries as well as central banks are not still up into adaptation and toleration with this kind of currency due to the fact that this type of currency is still up into many issues on it and maybe if those things will be totally wiped out maybe but not so sure, they can come up into certain realizations that maybe they can create their own cryptocurrency.
The government and the central bank do have a very important role. When they decide to support digital currencies, this will become a revolutionary in the world financial system. Some countries do try to make their own digital currency, but in my opinion it is a waste. That is because we should now use an existing currency, we first develop Bitcoin and when the digital currency has been applied then every country starts thinking about the digital currency of the country.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

I guess there are few country who attempt to make their own crypto but up to now nothing happens and still they are discovering on how to do it, any powerful and wealthy country can possibly do  this but there are many factors to consider before it come true.

boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

A few countries and central banks have been talking about “digital currency”, and most of them are carefully ignoring the term “crypto”. Fact is- digital currency is not the same as cryptocurrency. These countries/central banks are recognizing the benefits of the digital currency features of cryptocurrency, but they don’t want any of the decentralized uncertainties that come with blockchain-based currencies.

Decentralization crypto currency is favored to all people to make transaction anytime they want in fastest way on time on that minute and hour but decentralization is still on evaluation and analyzed what was the really affect the life of many people that's why some government doesn't agree yet while they have no proved  about decentralization.  
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

You yourself don’t even know what you are saying. How can you be saying that cryptocurrency is not the same as digital currency ? If cryptocurrency is not the same digital currency, then what is cryptocurrency? Well,  central banks and countries are not going to create any cryptocurrency, because it’s not their job to do that.

There are already banks, and there are also easy ways you can transact with your bank. Most of the times you don’t even need to go to bank as long as your have a smartphone or computer, cause most transactions these days can be done online with your bank.
R9s

Activity: 406

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

Yes, it just takes time for many government coins to appear in the next 3-5 years, they will participate in the cryptocurrency market and some coins may be very expensive.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:46:21 AM

German Bank and Thailand and Swiss most of these countries are in plans to start their own cryptocurrencies so we can see more central currencies in the coming future
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:45:00 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 01:12:59 PM by coynedterm

I don't think they can make , but probabilities are at the both sides but few rules are clearly indicating that they will make something different concepts of work that will not make them like cryptocurrency and they will be traceable .
But still here we can see that lots of services are in the cryptocurrency who are using the same concept of the work , they are just using the perfect use of the popularity .
For example many types of the chats application are available at the play store , which are making Thier services popular by giving free tokens of  Thier services , and that is making them more popular to each other .
And similar type of the examples we can see by the many trading exchange for bitcoin with fiat value ( e.g wazirx , unocoin etc ) .
But here recently I heard about the news that one of the bank was looking to implement the technology of the cryptocurrency and also announcing that they will distribute Thier token to users at high value to make the coins more popular and they want integrate the fiat banking system with bitcoin like cryptocurrency technology , to make more improvement algorithm .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

that speculation might happen, crypto has become mainstream now and many people are starting to learn to know and invest. but the question is if the bank does this does the decentralization system continue to be used? because basically the crypto system is contrary to the bank system.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

I really think banks will make their own blockchain or at least a coin of their own or woupd definitely accept crypto currency in their portfolio once crypto currency become stable and is widely used by everyone. Before then, banks will do the best they can to stop crypto currency growth by buying coins then dumping them

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

That could be possible if countries or central banks would create their own cryptocurrency, but the fact if they will create their own cryptos so they are accepting the crypto technology, and  that later ,they will accept bitcoin and other old altcoins, the important they are joining cryptocurrency.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:58:49 AM

I think that could have happened if the country had given legality about using cryptocurrency, so it could have happened and there would have been many digital currencies that would have been created.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

I think that could have happened if the country had given legality about using cryptocurrency, so it could have happened and there would have been many digital currencies that would have been created.
I heard some of the countries are banning the cryptocurrencies because they want to create their own and i think that is the same idea that most of the country are hiding from the people because they don't want to get into decentralized cryptocurrency that will just loosen and lower their power so they want to create their own to take control of anything they want.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:27:53 AM

everything can happen if there is a desire, at this time many companies have joined the crypto world, so I think the bank will also issue their own cryptocurrency. Now that technology has developed so fast as crypto currencies, I am very confident that the bank will someday also issue their own cryptocurrency.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:42:10 AM

I don't think any country will create a fully public, P2P, blockchain-based cryptocurrency. Instead they will create currencies on blockchain platforms that are permissioned and that can be controlled.

Venezuelan government already created petrocurrency meaning there is already existing country that has own cryptocurrency..

everything can happen if there is a desire, at this time many companies have joined the crypto world, so I think the bank will also issue their own cryptocurrency. Now that technology has developed so fast as crypto currencies, I am very confident that the bank will someday also issue their own cryptocurrency.

Were not talking just banks here budz,it's about Central Banks ot better known banks of the government,next time try to read the whole topic before putting your own opinion
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

Yes, I think if the whole world legalizes cryptocurrencies in all countries, then crypto-currency banks will appear Smiley
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

Countries and banks will create their own crypto currency, but after a big collapse, after the fall of the world financial system and the dollar. Right now it is difficult to do this, so there is a confrontation in this issue on the part of the United States, which is not interested in this scenario, since after the creation of its own banks and banks its own crypto currency - the demand for US dollars will disappear.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:13:03 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 01:15:16 PM by ivanst776

In fact in the future every country will create their own crypto currency which will be a central currency and that will be using in the world for different transactions so for now i have not seen any coin but i hope that soon this trend will also be started like every country has their own currency in the fiat so they will also use crypto for such payments.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

That is true and it will happen soon. Banks abd governments will eventually join the fray in the creating own cryptocurrencies and tokens to service their people. Some governments aren't really inclined to accept cryptocurrencies like bitcoin because they hade their own plans to create or develop their coins and they don't want a possible competitor when they start to issue their own coin to their people. Ripple is lucky to be adopted by some banks but other banks might also issue their tokens in the future.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

If central banks create their own cryptocurrency and they still control the supply, i think it can not call cryptocurrency and its called digital money. Cryptocurrency should be not controlled by any authorities
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: