Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Saudi Arabia's deal with Ripple  (Read 283 times)
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Unless the bank,or other investors, actually buy into Ripple then price will not increase. Only buying and selling of currencies create demand ,or lack of it , to affect underlying price.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

Saudi Arabia's central bank signs blockchain deal with Ripple

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-cenbank-currency/saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-blockchain-deal-with-ripple-idUSKCN1FZ0LD

Will this news make ripple price to skyrocket $5?

Should we buy now?
Sounds great. I'm gonna sell if price pumps xD
I would higly recommend to hold it for a longer time. Best is to forget about for next years, but it's hard to accomplish that when price surges.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:07:44 PM

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-cenbank-currency/saudi-arabias-central-bank-signs-blockchain-deal-with-ripple-idUSKCN1FZ0LD

Should we buy now?

Now Saudi Arabia, the other day UAE Exchange, and Western Union i think need to stock this coin now and maybe it will up to 5$.

Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

Should we buy now?

Now Saudi Arabia, the other day UAE Exchange, and Western Union i think need to stock this coin now and maybe it will up to 5$.

Yes i agree with you RIpple may reach $5 soon. You say Central banks? Yes i agree on that Ripple has big partnership soon and that's how it reacts the market. I hope all central banks will merge to blockchain and one of their partnership is Ripple.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

Yes. Everyone should consider buying it even before the support from Saudi's central bank came because ripple is a really promising coin. And because of the support that will be given and could affect the price. This support from Saudi can be a cause of a skyrocket to Ripple's value.

Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

No that news probably won't make ripple $5 but buying ripple now is always good because it is really developing and expanding project. It is good for both short and long term.

It offers absolutely no value to it's investors, they are investing based on false information or misunderstanding, the coins you buy hold no value other than an investment in to a company who then uses another supply for it's clients.

I really don't get it, 100s of real use projects out there and people want to go for a project which they believe banks will use their same coins, buy up billions and increase the price, the banks are buying 0 of the ripple you buy, they are given a private ripple network with a private supply.

This is the only coin I bag out, if you want to invest in an institution coin go for one where they use what we use.

Ripple has absolutely no value to the crypto community, purely driven on hype and bs.
also to speculate growth like $5, this puts it's market cap higher than bitcoin, absolutely dreaming, $2.50 puts it higher in cap than one of the most practical coins out there being Ethereum, it has pumped to $3 before but it will never sustain a cap higher than Ethereums.

If you want to wait around for the next optimistic pump on a 44 billion cap shit coin then go for it, the rest of us will do better on real projects.

Good points, I share same observation as you do. Ripple would not get to $5, that speculation is based on uninformed sentiments and no technical facts.

kkont96

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Despite the fact that Ripple has a lot of good news, but for some reason we do not see its growth, although it is expected to be stormy.  Huh Huh Huh
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

The bank only signed a contract to test foreign exchange new techniques To determine the quality of it , but did not participate to purchase Ripple .
But still ripple as a company has been making pilot projects and deal with various banks and money transfer companies like Money gram . Now a test pilot with Central bank in a country where there is a lot of cross border transfer doesnt sound bad.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Iggor

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

Banks make a deal with other banks Smiley
Ripple is steal a good investment if you buy now. In this stage for investor is not that important if Ripple is centralized or decentralized.
It's more important if banks can boost the price up. For making profits that what's important. Nevertheless Bitcoin will pull his price up anyway.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Good to hear that. If it works with Saudi banks and exchanges will be better for migrant employee to transfer their hard earned cash in low cost and time.

Ripple is really on the roll!
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:33:10 PM

Its good for Ripple, I think I need to buy some of their coins, perhaps it will increase its value since Saudi Arabia is a big country and if it will support Ripple and it will be a big bloom for it, don't forget that Saudi Arabia is also prosperous country to begin with.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

No that news probably won't make ripple $5 but buying ripple now is always good because it is really developing and expanding project. It is good for both short and long term.

It offers absolutely no value to it's investors, they are investing based on false information or misunderstanding, the coins you buy hold no value other than an investment in to a company who then uses another supply for it's clients.

I really don't get it, 100s of real use projects out there and people want to go for a project which they believe banks will use their same coins, buy up billions and increase the price, the banks are buying 0 of the ripple you buy, they are given a private ripple network with a private supply.

This is the only coin I bag out, if you want to invest in an institution coin go for one where they use what we use.

Ripple has absolutely no value to the crypto community, purely driven on hype and bs.
also to speculate growth like $5, this puts it's market cap higher than bitcoin, absolutely dreaming, $2.50 puts it higher in cap than one of the most practical coins out there being Ethereum, it has pumped to $3 before but it will never sustain a cap higher than Ethereums.

If you want to wait around for the next optimistic pump on a 44 billion cap shit coin then go for it, the rest of us will do better on real projects.

This is one of the best posts I have ever seen, Ripple is a shit centralized scam and needs to die out and crash to zero.
betetakjelas

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

Should we buy now?
this is good news, I do not want to waste this oportunity, I'm sure the value of ripple will be higher so now is the time to buy more
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

It's sounds interesting, I should buy ripple if I have extra money because we never know the future of ripple. We might win or lose but holding in a long run is great idea.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: