Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 11:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Cloudhashing Palaver  (Read 655 times)
ManicMeddler (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 05:36:24 PM

Hi Crypto peers,

yes I'm a newbie here but i've been lurking for months, and i've found this forum very useful and informative.

After reading the thread on Cloudhashing, and the speculation that it is/was a scam (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.0) I, to be quite honest, was disgusted at the way most (not all) threw around unfounded accusations of fraudulent activity, some of it bordering on bigotry and plain racism.

I have had dealings with the team at CloudHashing, and have only ever found them to be friendly, prompt, courteous and professional.
I certainly have no reason to call them "scammers" - I particularly found comments made by coinhoarder to be offensive, and unwarranted.
In fact i was left with the ugly impression that he/she is a pompous, self righteous narcissist, that has little interest in bettering the bitcoin movement by supporting startup crypto projects.

I think it detrimental to flame up and call people trying to better the bitcoin community, scammers, just because his English didn't measure up to his "AMERICAN ENGLISH" which we all know is a load of bollocks anyway. I'm English, white, born and bred and saw nothing wrong with Emanuel's command of the language, in fact, i was thinking it is better than mine.
And to say that all startup crypto projects MUST BE POSTED HERE or its just a scam is quite ridiculous, I have a crypto startup on the go and have not mentioned it in the forum, and to be quite honest, wouldn't now, after reading that babble. Why would I? I know exactly how it would go.

I put it to CoinHoarder, that he has an agenda in slurring the name of CloudHashing, and it has F**K ALL to do with protecting the crypto community from scammers

Rant over!!

Keep up the good work CloudHashing team, and i look forward to my silver contract starting in September   Wink

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:17:11 PM

Wow, I'm glad I found this. I was bored and randomly decided to search my user name on the forums, and this was the first thing that came up....

Although Cloudhashing is not a scam in the sense that I originally thought they may of been guilty of when they first started posting on these forums, I still stand by my judgement of them of them being a quasi-scam. In the same since that ASICMINER hardware is a scam because the customers will never break even with the overpriced hardware.

They sell overpriced contracts that investors are unlikely to ever break even on. Not a single person has broken even on a CloudHashing contract as far as I'm aware. They are charging a ton more than what it costs to actually buy the hardware. Anyone expecting to make money by buying Cloudhashing contracts is a clown and doesn't know basic economics of Bitcoin mining.

Their best priced option right now is £629.99 for 20 Gh... that is just ridiculous. You sir, should of heeded my warning about Cloudhashing. Instead, now you can watch your investment dwindle down to a fraction of what it was worth before you purchased the contract. I hate to say I told you so. Also, special interests? I sell no hardware, I don't offer hosted mining services (anymore). I have no special interests with Cloudhashing, I just don't like to see people lose money if I can help it. I'm sorry you're against that principal, I will not be changing my ways just because you are not fond of them.

Also, it's very courageous of you to talk about me in a corner of the forums that I never go to. It's pretty much like talking about someone behind their back. Very manly of you... next time say it to my face you bampot.
ManicMeddler (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:50:15 PM

Firstly, this was the only place i could post at the time.

Secondly, i bought 3 ASICMiner block erupters, and ive hit ROI, by using my brain..  Smiley

Thirdly, I will make ROI on my cloudhashing contract in my first week, again, by using my brain, that's all i'm gonna say

there is more than one way to skin a cat my friend

CryptoCrazy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

I agree, I've joined this forum to pass on my opinion about CH as there seems to be a lot of bad talk about them. Because I can only post here in the newbie section, I will share my thoughts here.

Here is my experience with CH:

1. It's been a rough start but they seem to be coming through with their promises.
2. yes, I will also hit my ROI as well on my platinum contract
3. You need patience with them as they are a start up business.

My Two Cents.

Hope this helps.
ManicMeddler (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:26:44 PM

I actually retract my opinion..... I now know they're scammers lol

CryptoCrazy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:33:59 PM

Not sure I understand if you hit your ROI?
ManicMeddler (OP)

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 08:36:03 PM

I paid 2 LTC for a 4gh/s contract... That's the only reason

collingiusti

Activity: 153

View Profile
November 01, 2013, 11:11:24 PM

Firstly, this was the only place i could post at the time.

Secondly, i bought 3 ASICMiner block erupters, and ive hit ROI, by using my brain..  Smiley

Thirdly, I will make ROI on my cloudhashing contract in my first week, again, by using my brain, that's all i'm gonna say

there is more than one way to skin a cat my friend

How do you know there is more then 1 way hmmmm? have you tried?lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: