Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:03:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Effort = Bounty Rewards  (Read 228 times)
kantotinio

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:09:13 PM

You should hold your tokens and give the developers some time to do whatever thing they need to do,they will surely follow the roadmap and we should also hold it until the final stage of the project has been done so we can have as much money that we can get from these stakes,dumping these tokens wouldnt give you a lot of profits.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

if anyone do bounty as primary source of earning , then he have no choice other than to sell some tokens even at low price .

but if you doing it for fun / extra source of income ,
then better hold it and show yourself different from some dumpers who even dump at lower price than ico .
focmere

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

You will only know the value of the coins you are holding if you made much effort to earn it. The same way goes to bounties, if you have made much effort to complete the task required to get such a small stake then you will realize that it is never easy to earn such token/coins. By then it is on your decision to sell the coins/tokens you have whenever it is available or just hodl it waiting for its value to increase.

You work might be worth 100$ when the campaign ends, but if you just let the coins there in your wallet, without touching them, and check t back in 10 years, you might find out that your work could be worth more than 100$, maybe $10000.
Now, imagine what would happen if you are rewarded 100$ for 10 campaigns, you could make $100.000 just by waiting for the price to increase, your work beeing far more valued that it seemed at first.
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:26:09 PM

Of course everything works that way. If you work - you get paid. So if you translate Whipapers, do signature and Media, Videos, you will earn some money, and the Bounty campaign will reward you.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

I have really been going hard on bounties the last few weeks and started to get my friends in it.  It is definitely time consuming but very rewarding.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

You should understand for yourself how good the project is, to see how the team performs points in the road map. If the constant delays and postponements then do not hesitate to sell that coin.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:49:34 PM

It is difficult to sell off rewards from bounty programs especially when the price is very low. Posting advert and creating awareness about a project is not easy, so I take my tokens/rewards very precious, believing it's an assets whose value will grow over time.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:00:41 PM

I feel bad  to sell the coins that I earned on the bounty, at par value,that's my time i spent for it.  I'll be waiting at least a bullish trend, to sell now anything doesn't make sense. Im waiting at least x2, better x5 for these coins.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

its good to make our earns valuable to us, because when you really look at all the time you have spent earning does stake and finally you got the reward is good to hold it until something good came out of it, well is self decision on how to manage your reward, but the right way is to always hold for high profits.
cryptoman1ac (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 13