Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ideas of what we lack in crypto world?  (Read 3272 times)
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

In my opinion,I want to say some factors about this forum which I think the lack in crypto world.First of all,I want to say about its transaction fees,in virtual life it should be less more and to be more secured.Because,there are more hacking news we heard before.Those project which is wanted to open their ICO for development or others purposes need to use the forum and forum will distribute all and this will be better and then scam will be removed by doing this.I think those are developed by forum as soon as possible to prevent this forum and to be secured.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ben K.

Activity: 103
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

This is still such new technology. The real issue is we built the high speed train before putting down the rails. These features (custody, wallets, regulated exchanges, etc.) will come in time, making the space much safer for everyone else to jump in.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

Everything goes as it should. To begin the technology, the crypto currency must develop to a certain level, when it becomes more convenient and more profitable for people to use them instead of fiat money
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:21:17 AM

Acceptance and support of the people are the only things which are absent from the crypto world. People are still hesitant to accept this new technology. The fear of losing is another reason which is stopping many people to join the crypto community. Also there are many loopholes in crypto industry which needs to be fixed like, huge pumps and dumps, technological problems, large transaction time and fees. Moreover lack of govt. intervention is another reason why people are avoiding crypto world. Infact some governments are even going against it creating even more FUD.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Acceptance and support of the people are the only things which are absent from the crypto world. People are still hesitant to accept this new technology. The fear of losing is another reason which is stopping many people to join the crypto community. Also there are many loopholes in crypto industry which needs to be fixed like, huge pumps and dumps, technological problems, large transaction time and fees. Moreover lack of govt. intervention is another reason why people are avoiding crypto world. Infact some governments are even going against it creating even more FUD.
i think government is an important factor to overcome the doubts of investors. we can see many countries that have not legalized bitcoin and still calculate it. i think it will grow faster if government regulates cryptos

kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:50:55 AM

We all know that cryptocurrency does not have a stability compared to the regular physical currencies but nowadays we can see many people are using it for different purposes like shopping online or more transactions. So, Bitcoin has its own purpose why it was created and it was the first cryptocurrency to come out. Not just the Bitcoin have the negative side or the lack of capabilities but in this world not just the business have it but even those people who joined and haven't join a campaign like this. Cryptocurrency really difficult to understand for it is relatively new and come with a learning curve. Those people who invest without or lacking of proper knowledge and lose money is the reason why people see Bitcoin as defective or lack of capabilities. No one knows everything, people must learn in order to understand. It will always depend to the people who knows how to understand the reality. Like, you need to work patiently and with hard work for you earn. Bitcoin is not easy all you need to do is to wait. All of us must always think that everything has its own disability.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:03:45 PM

Everything goes as it should. To begin the technology, the crypto currency must develop to a certain level, when it becomes more convenient and more profitable for people to use them instead of fiat money
Like all nascent markets, there is a lack of liquidity in crypto markets making them difficult to exit at the right price. The growth in exchange use has boosted overall liquidity, but such an increase in trades is yet to have the ultimately desired effect.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:38:10 PM

Keeping it simple is the most required aspect in my opinion. There are huge people out there who are getting confused about Bitcoin and on the top of that, they create misconception in their mind about Bitcoin.

Sadly, 6 out of 10 people hear about Bitcoin through the scam projects and it not only creates a bad impression among them but also somewhere it restricts them in learning more about it and that is dangerous. I can understand rejection after understanding anything but in this case, they are not even keeping themselves open to understanding the whole thing and they are relying on what government and media are telling them.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Its boundaries are not well defined with rhe reality that causes people to dive so much into it Wink
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1229

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Keeping it simple is the most required aspect in my opinion. There are huge people out there who are getting confused about Bitcoin and on the top of that, they create misconception in their mind about Bitcoin.

Sadly, 6 out of 10 people hear about Bitcoin through the scam projects and it not only creates a bad impression among them but also somewhere it restricts them in learning more about it and that is dangerous. I can understand rejection after understanding anything but in this case, they are not even keeping themselves open to understanding the whole thing and they are relying on what government and media are telling them.

Damn you are right, at my country on Indonesia monthly they thinking bitcoin it's just like a gambling game or like Ponzi scheme. They don't know what future we can bring into a real life with blockchain technology. My Bank Sentral (BI) It's telling too Bitcoin a dangerous investment too.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
There are basically two problems with cryptocurrencies that are delaying adoption, the first one is that cryptocurrencies are not as convenient and easy to use as fiat, not only that people are not used at all to be completely responsible for the fate of their money, they are used to delegate that responsibility to someone else and as such it is very likely that we are going to see a lot of hacks if adoption grows, and the second problem is that if we want adoption to happen all over the world then the fees and the speed of transactions need to improve.
We lack knowledge in the crypto world because if you look into your previous investments you will realize that the decisions we made were not accurate and we must work on our knowledge in order to cover this area so that one can obtain high accuracy in the crypto world. The upcoming days are very important and we must work hard to go through all the necessary procedures.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

I think lack in public perception, for me it has a bearing on the value of the currency. A driving factor that people reacting positively to the innovations and the fact is a thorn in the side of the most corrupt banking sector and gives competition which cannot be tampered with in the traditional way. We also receive negative reactions and associations with criminality.

PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

I feel there is a lack of common sense. There is too much mystery and uncertainty.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1226

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:32:15 AM

Crypto development is not something to comment on at any stage of you are not a developer yourself. There is always the scope of changing the economy be it on a small scale or a large scale, but mostly small in crypto. The adoption of crypto will probably never be extensive in the mainstream. Thus it is profitable but comparing it to the economy of fiat is a bit long shot. After all to buy your daily bread you need fiat - crypto cover is not that high.

I feel there is a lack of common sense. There is too much mystery and uncertainty.

There is too much of manipulated shills reddit and twitter shitshills, fake news FUD and panic sellers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

Just wanted to write about it, man, but I see you have already done it. without the knowledge, people will never have the profits from trading, investing, and even mining. never be lazy to learn about the crypto world.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?

For me the main reason is we have a limited resources of information about bitcoin....  But even there are a few way to study about cryptocurrency....  People have limited knowledge to understand about the cryptocurrency...  Sometimes it affects us a lots...  But if we get a solution about this problem cryptocurrency will be a perfect for our community...  And surely it will really help us...
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:40:52 AM

Stability  Wink
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:01:40 AM

You already point it out dude, cryptocurrency is banned or have a very strict regulation — crypto is lack of Support. Though there are instances we heard from news that there are particular countries now starting to embrace the blockchain technology, this is a good news but still not enough to make a very huge progress. It would be great if all nations now start to support crypto, doing so will able crypto to revolutionize our kind of living and maximize its potentials.

I know that there are also technical aspects need to be considered first but that's already a small thing because I do believe that if someone shows interest and eagerness into something then he can provide solutions in any problems along his way.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

Personally, in the crypto-currency world, there is very little price independence for each digital coin or token. I'm tired of watching and praying for this bitcoin. On the one hand, we know that if bitcoin does not grow in price, the crypto-currency market will also not grow, that is, virtually every crypto-alaite. On the other hand, if bitcoin will grow strongly in price, this will approximate the possibility of its depreciation, since if bitcoin reaches high price values, with its high volatility, and if negative news appears as a catalyst, it can cause panic among investors and bitcoin may quickly depreciate.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

I think that we lack the approval of governments which don't want to understand that crypto is a new step we should take and improve the whole system. I think that this is the currency of the future, which will come very soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: