Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:57:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any ideas of what we lack in crypto world?  (Read 3272 times)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

Security, security, and again - security. We need a better security ASAP, all other technical obstacles will be solved in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

I agree that most people know not much about cryptos. But this is not the main reason why folks don`t like things related to cryptocurrency, I think. I believe that the whole point is that crypto-currencies do not have enough reliability. Crypto-currencies and blockchain are not as resistant to theft and burglary as is commonly believed. Every seventh Bitcoin and Ethereum goes to hackers. People are afraid to become victims of fraud.
both lack of knowledge and reliability are huge problems of the users and bitcoin, itself,. Users who has lack of knowledge doesn't know the real thing about bitcoin. Some believes that bitcoin is a scam without even having first-hand experience. Users tend to look at the dark side of bitcoin rather than what is the fortune that awaits them after all those risky investments. and this is where we enter the problem of bitcoin which is reliability. It is hard to protect or advertise bitcoin if it is really true that investing is really risky and the price are really unstable. So I think both are major problems that we need to solve first before heading to world domination.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:34:55 PM

I think the focus of our community in the next few years should be on some of the crypto world systems, and we see that the abuse of ICO in the last half of the year is hurting the development of the market, and a lot of negative news related to crypto.

Crypto Sway

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

I see that there are many exchanges that can only be accessed when someone lives in a certain region of the world. However, there are great opportunities such as the "Kimchi premium" to make a profit if there were an arbitrage exchange to execute such a trade securely. This is something that is missing from the crypto world that could help people profit and stabilize all this volatility that keeps many out of the game. That's why I'm excited for this project addressing arbitrage, education and insurance to pre-Ico this month, what do you think of this company, solid or not? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
THEsnowdonmelody7

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

Lack of reliability and faith, lack of stability and most properly lack of reality are the drawbacks.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:43 AM

We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?
If what you want is to use cryptocurrencies in your everyday life then we are only lacking one thing and that is adoption, but unfortunately adoption is not a process that happens overnight it is a long process even if the technology is great people are not going to leave their old ways behind them very fast, just look at the Internet it took a lot of time before it was adopted by most people around the world and the same is going to happen to cryptocurrencies.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:16 AM

While I would really like price independence for all coins and tokens. Now we actually do not have any crypto-currency market. We all pray and look with hope on bitcoin, as it is his growth or fall similarly affects the rest of the crypto currency. This is very abnormal. If such persons as Mt. Gox from Tokyo will periodically throw out large batches of bitcoins on the market, then the crypto-currency market will be frozen for years.
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

There is a clear lack of judicial enforcements in the system. So beware of the illegal trip wires.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:49:32 PM

We see that all the time in some countries cryptocurrencies are banned or in the contrary they start to make a special regulation. It shows that everyone want to do something with it but don't really know what, yet. Maybe you guys can guess, as experts from the crypto community, what do we need for normal living in a blockchain world?

We need more support from the community. I guess it's time we make a choice and embrace what lies beyond this point, step up and build ourselves a better world for living. If only most of the people of the business industries support this and utilized it's potential then we might be doing interstellar from time to time.
mobiljonson

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

which we need in the world of blockchain is a vast insight into the world of cryptocurrency. Without it we can not do anything. In addition, the most important is enough capital to trade in cryptocurrency
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

I think the focus of our community in the next few years should be on some of the crypto world systems, and we see that the abuse of ICO in the last half of the year is hurting the development of the market, and a lot of negative news related to crypto.

I fully agree with you. There is so much ICO's on the cryptoworld especially on token based platform. There are many fly  by night ICO's with no road map but just an ANN thread or telegram airdrops only. I think there is an ICO body which reviews and approved ICO with good and solid project. This way, we have a valid ICO's with valid projects on going.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

We lack big industry leaders who pro actively support it. Those big players who could actually change the tides arent really "doing" anything. For instance amazon could start accepting btc but they dont. But of course i do understand it's more complicated than that. Because of the mentioned reasons above, it's very complicated to just accept bitcoin. But i do think they could take on a bigger role if they wanted to 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Lack of knowledge is the main reason we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.

I agree that most people know not much about cryptos. But this is not the main reason why folks don`t like things related to cryptocurrency, I think. I believe that the whole point is that crypto-currencies do not have enough reliability. Crypto-currencies and blockchain are not as resistant to theft and burglary as is commonly believed. Every seventh Bitcoin and Ethereum goes to hackers. People are afraid to become victims of fraud.
both lack of knowledge and reliability are huge problems of the users and bitcoin, itself,. Users who has lack of knowledge doesn't know the real thing about bitcoin. Some believes that bitcoin is a scam without even having first-hand experience. Users tend to look at the dark side of bitcoin rather than what is the fortune that awaits them after all those risky investments. and this is where we enter the problem of bitcoin which is reliability. It is hard to protect or advertise bitcoin if it is really true that investing is really risky and the price are really unstable. So I think both are major problems that we need to solve first before heading to world domination.
Right, I guess lack of knowledge has really made people to lose their asset, make wrong decisions, and get to be a huge victim of the internet age of hackers who are looking for those to scoop their assets for them.

Moreover, this is not lacking as there are so many information all over the web for people to make use of, but I feel they are just too lazy to find it, or they do not know how to find it or they are simply nonchalant about it and that is a huge problem that most especially has brought security lapses to some accounts and funds, as well as people panicking for no reason.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Normal living cant really be attained when decentralized cryptocurrencies do still exist into this world which i do hope that they would last for sometime rather than on having tokens using blockchain technology but still have the essence of centralization thats why we would able to see the boundaries between controlled and uncontrollable things.Instead on minding about that matter better to do your own business as long you can make profits then you should utilize it very well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:52 PM

Not only that.We should include the one of the reason why adoption rate is way too slow specially on traditional people who do only knew about local fiat which wont easily entrust crypto therefore considering its technology isnt really too rampant on non techy persons and for those who have only awareness into technical aspects will do have only the chance to adopt.
That is definitely a problem there are many people that prefer to touch their money with their hands instead of relying on credit or debit cards, in fact I know a lot of people like that and if bitcoin did not existed I would prefer to have cash or gold as well so I cannot blame them, but as time passes they need to realize that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are the best way to store their money, I know there is a generational gap that needs to be addressed and it is possible that adoption of bitcoin is not going to grow in a very significant way until the young people of today become the leaders of tomorrow.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

The major defficiency is Lack of knowledge we have only a few peoples in the crypto world. People fail to understand the true potential of crypto currencies that's why they fail to believe.This one of the reasons people don't like cryptocurrency related things. We have to teach people what is crypto currency, its benefit, its true potential. They are not going to know about crypto currency in their dreams we are the one who has to make the change.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

If what you want is to use cryptocurrencies in your everyday life then we are only lacking one thing and that is adoption, but unfortunately adoption is not a process that happens overnight it is a long process even if the technology is great people are not going to leave their old ways behind them very fast, just look at the Internet it took a lot of time before it was adopted by most people around the world and the same is going to happen to cryptocurrencies.
I would not say we are lacking adoption and in fact, adoption has been growing consistently in a pretty good way in just this short period and we should be at least ready for mass adoption when it comes.

Nevertheless, I would say what is lacking is understanding as there are so many people who do not even understand the space they are investing in which makes the idea of FOMO and FUD to be the norm of the day and if we can get to start seeing knowledgeable investors, it would be a thing of the past seeing how the space is being spiked up and drawn back hugely most of the time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:06:07 PM

Security, security, and again - security. We need a better security ASAP, all other technical obstacles will be solved in time.
I would not say we lack security really since security of assets is actually in everyone's hands. There are so many ways people can stay secured in this environment, only if they really want to learn to stay secure. While it is important that people should use very strong passwords, make use of added securities on any platform they are making use of such as 2FA, SMS log in or Email log in, be weary of phishing website, but the fact is that only very few people follow this rules and you leave your account vulnerable if you do not take them into consideration.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:03 PM

one thing comes in my mind what crypto lacks is an education for newbies and more important more robotic exchanger with financial market education and providing resources for new technologies
jimmybush07702

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

I figure the focal point of our group in the following couple of years ought to be on a portion of the crypto world frameworks, and we see that the manhandle of ICO in the last 50% of the year is harming the improvement of the market, and a ton of negative news identified with crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: