Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: REWT ADMITS TO BEING A SCAMMER! NEG TRUST HIS ASS!!  (Read 2356 times)
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:10:13 AM

It's good that you have actually admitted and haven't just created another account. It does take balls to do it. I hope this is the last of it. But, OP he was a scammer but he did very thing in his power to make everyone not lose out. Therefore actually didn't scam as he refunded everyone.

I remember having a discussion on r3wt as I didn't trust him at one point. I can't say I trust him now and would require escrow. But, he did actually an up.

escrow should be required of all, especially those you don't know.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:16:44 AM

Sorry but admitting you were trying to scam doesnt make you any less of a scammer. I have to tag you. If for no other reason than to remind me not to trust you.
r3wt

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:18:48 AM

Sorry but admitting you were trying to scam doesnt make you any less of a scammer. I have to tag you. If for no other reason than to remind me not to trust you.

i accept that.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:50:26 AM

I completely support this

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
r3wt

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 02:51:52 AM

i accept that too

h4xx0r (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:59:54 AM

i accept that too

it is working. i am feeling so touched r3wt. NOT!!! scammer!

r3wt

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:35:52 PM

i accept that too

yup. you really got me this time. i guess the lesson i learn is to lie and the community will trust me? how does that work out exactly?

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:39:55 PM

i accept that too

yup. you really got me this time. i guess the lesson i learn is to lie and the community will trust me? how does that work out exactly?

Like I previously mentioned it's good that you actually admitted and refunded people. But, I do also support sublime comment that it doesn't make you any less of a scammer. Let's be honest here. If you could of gotten away with it you would of never come forward? That's why people shouldn't trust you. I still don't trust you. If I were every to deal with you escrow would be needed but that's just basics.
r3wt

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:46:35 PM

i accept that too

Like I previously mentioned it's good that you actually admitted and refunded people. But, I do also support sublime comment that it doesn't make you any less of a scammer. Let's be honest here. If you could of gotten away with it you would of never come forward? That's why people shouldn't trust you. I still don't trust you. If I were every to deal with you escrow would be needed but that's just basics.

well i would never do a deal without escrow and i would definitely never send first either. i actually am not a scammer? no one even read through the shit obviously. i pulled some shit in june then i tried to slip Spots a fast one and got caught. not exactly scamming. Garr255 scammed how many btc with his shill auctions? BFL put their fut up how many peoples asses? Yifu is missing with how much btc? but i'm the scammer for  premining a shit scamcoin like gascoin, which was a pyramid scheme anyway. the big fish get off scott free and the small guys get punished. for the record, i never took any money except the .4 btc spots paid me for Gascon. so yeah, i pulled some shit after i first signed up here and then i puled some shit again with GLD and never got caught but i paid it back anyway. decided i would come clean with bdub who caught me fair and square offering to pay for "protection". you're right though Welsh, i'm such a scammer. i make BFL and YIFU and GARR look like model citizens. i make myself sick sometimes you know it? The IRONY of it all, the motherfucking irony.

just to get a negative trust rating, i had to login with a shill account and post this thread. its a power play basically. i risk myself to expose the hypocrisy of this board.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 01:59:14 PM

i accept that too

well i would never do a deal without escrow and i would definitely never send first either. i actually am not a scammer? no one even read through the shit obviously. i pulled some shit in june then i tried to slip Spots a fast one and got caught. not exactly scamming. Garr255 scammed how many btc with his shill auctions? BFL put their fut up how many peoples asses? Yifu is missing with how much btc? but i'm the scammer for  premining a shit scamcoin like gascoin, which was a pyramid scheme anyway. the big fish get off scott free and the small guys get punished. for the record, i never took any money except the .4 btc spots paid me for Gascon. so yeah, i pulled some shit after i first signed up here and then i puled some shit again with GLD and never got caught but i paid it back anyway. decided i would come clean with bdub who caught me fair and square offering to pay for "protection". you're right though Welsh, i'm such a scammer. i make BFL and YIFU and GARR look like model citizens. i make myself sick sometimes you know it? The IRONY of it all, the motherfucking irony.

just to get a negative trust rating, i had to login with a shill account and post this thread. its a power play basically. i risk myself to expose the hypocrisy of this board.

I haven't actually compared you to BFL etc. In fact I was stating it was good of you to admit and refund people. Maybe, you have paid people can without getting caught maybe you turned a corner. But, it's still good for people to be wary about you. I didn't mean to insult you because I'm wary of everyone and normally take so many precautions. I actually stated that I respected you for owning up. I had a few conversations about you a few months ago when you were posted stuff and people were calling you a scammer. Actually there was even a reddit post about you and other scammers to look out for. Also, as the moderator suggested, I thought you were involved in a lot more than what we all have discussed in this thread.

Basically, trying to scam in my eyes is just as bad as scamming.
ghostintheshellprompt

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 03:47:54 AM

OP made his allegations, here let me make some of my own.

http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/And+then+you+woke+up+_0e0f159f121378397e246cc488d1f341.jpg
r3wt

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 04:03:51 AM

bwhahaha

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: