Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:21:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ETHF] Ethereum Future | POW/POS | MasterNodes | NIST5  (Read 40672 times)
juha

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

i am mining from first day with my rigs ethf because i believe in  your project, but i was not registered on forum bitcointalk one month ago
so i cannot participate in the airdrop
i think thats not fair
my account on bitcointalk doesnt have nothing with supporting your idea and coin
totally not fair!!!!
check my wallet address and see how much i am mining and active on it

I do agree with him .. this is not fair.  I am in the same situation than him.

I am at same boat! All day and night since 18 Feb I have only mined this coin 210ETH....
Discord follower since 17 feb.. but this how it goes..........

BronxCats

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

i am mining from first day with my rigs ethf because i believe in  your project, but i was not registered on forum bitcointalk one month ago
i think thats not fair
my account on bitcointalk doesnt have nothing with supporting your idea and coin
totally not fair!!!!

I am at same boat! All day and night since 18 Feb I have only mined this coin 210ETH....

So this is not really an airdrop if mining is a requirement.
Kaiser_Rick (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

Ethereum Future

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

i think thats not fair
totally not fair!!!!

So this is not really an airdrop if mining is a requirement.
You can buy coins

ETHEREUM FUTURE   /// Masternodes, POW/POS, Nist5, High ROI (http://ethereumfuture.net/)
madrugzy

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

Nice project!  Grin
ilu23ilu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:08:19 PM

Revised a lot of different masternodes - ETHF is currently very profitable. Given the plans of developers and access to large exchanges, the coin should and will cost more. I'm with you, I like this project.
ETHFuture

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

Dear friends! Airdrop 1st round will start very very soon. Are you ready?? There are 20 views left
Proilyxa

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:23:49 PM

Dear friends! Airdrop 1st round will start very very soon. Are you ready?? There are 20 views left
Great news! I wait ethf for yobit!
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

10.000 Views now, waiting for the link to registration. Good uck to the Team and Comunity members
ETHFuture

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

AIRDROP START!
Link to form in start post
libidox

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

Grab some 10 ethf and get airdrop! yay !
FianaRook

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:43:15 PM

How are you going to modernize ETH?
veliki_dex

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:47:33 PM

I only care about the name, Do you have any relation to the ethereum or their community because the name associates to it?
In addition, the project looks interesting.  Wink
philong96

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

Do we need coins to be masternode?
Or just to have wallet address and internet connection?
toto_ca

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

Do we need coins to be masternode?
Or just to have wallet address and internet connection?

Yes, we need 1000 ETHF
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:38:20 AM

AIRDROP: 1st ROUND

AIRDROP RULES:
1. All ranks of users are allowed to participate, if they are registered on Bitcointalk for at least 1 months
2. The winners will be selected according to the order of participants registration, if all the requirements are met.
3. In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Coins must be on the address that you specify in the registration form. You can buy the coins here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
4. If a participant does not fulfill any of the above requirements then he/she stops participating in the airdrop and his/her place will be taken by a next participant from the queue.
5. Be careful! Any corrections in your credentials are not accepted. If you make a mistake with the wallet address your reward will go to the wrong address. If the address does not exist then its owner stops participating in the airdrop.

There will be 720 winners in the 1st round. Each of them will receive 10 ETHF to the wallet that is specified in the registration form. Those participants that are registered after 720 places can receive the prize only if the previous participants are not taking part in the airdrop for non-compliance with the rules.

Participants verification and the payments will begin immediately after reaching the maximum number of participants or at 08:00 GMT on the next day, if the maximum amount is reached after 21:00 GMT. If the maximum number of participants is not reached the winners verification and the payments will begin 3 days after the start of the airdrop.

Sad Sad Sad not looking good for me
In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Cry

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:48:03 AM

I only care about the name, Do you have any relation to the ethereum or their community because the name associates to it?
In addition, the project looks interesting.  Wink

Obviously, this has nothing to do with original ethereum platform by Vitalik. Just using their name. But the dev has great choice of attaching the 'future' to ethereum. But how long does it gonna last in crypto?
ACat

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:33 AM

AIRDROP: 1st ROUND

AIRDROP RULES:
1. All ranks of users are allowed to participate, if they are registered on Bitcointalk for at least 1 months
2. The winners will be selected according to the order of participants registration, if all the requirements are met.
3. In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Coins must be on the address that you specify in the registration form. You can buy the coins here - https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ETHF_BRIDGE.BTC
4. If a participant does not fulfill any of the above requirements then he/she stops participating in the airdrop and his/her place will be taken by a next participant from the queue.
5. Be careful! Any corrections in your credentials are not accepted. If you make a mistake with the wallet address your reward will go to the wrong address. If the address does not exist then its owner stops participating in the airdrop.

There will be 720 winners in the 1st round. Each of them will receive 10 ETHF to the wallet that is specified in the registration form. Those participants that are registered after 720 places can receive the prize only if the previous participants are not taking part in the airdrop for non-compliance with the rules.

Participants verification and the payments will begin immediately after reaching the maximum number of participants or at 08:00 GMT on the next day, if the maximum amount is reached after 21:00 GMT. If the maximum number of participants is not reached the winners verification and the payments will begin 3 days after the start of the airdrop.

Sad Sad Sad not looking good for me
In order to participate you must have at least 10 ETHFs in your wallet. Attention! Verification of these wallets will be made via the block explorer. If at the moment when verification starts there are less than 10 ETHF in the wallet, the wallet owner stops participating in the airdrop. Cry

How do I register to participate?
pierrelaco

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:11:58 AM

Why in the world is there a 1 month requirement on bitcoin talk forum to receive air drop?? i have contribute to ethf, mine ethf, talk of ethf around me and believed in ethf but since i never had any reason to do a account with a forum bitcoin talk before about 20 days ago i am punished? that is pretty lame rule, are you paid by bitcoin talk forum? what is bitcoin talk forum have to do with ethf? why a lame rule like that for no reason? i though you where rewarding ethf pioneer not promoting a forum that have nothing to do with ethf. If i wanted to promote and help bitcoin talk forum i would not mine ethf but bitcoin talk coin. I feel cheated

Dont get me wrong, i come here since long but i never had anything to say before about 20 days ago, its just a turn of luck that i made a account 20 days ago or i would still only be a silent watcher like many many peoples, so why in the world that rule? there is many watchers who never made a bitcoin talk account but come here since long to read and they supported and mined for you, a lot of them have promoted ethf like me around on facebook ect, why in the world you punish those early ethf supporter?? please give us a answer. That is almost enough to give me the final hit to leave this project since its total nonsence.
ETHFsupport

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

Why in the world is there a 1 month requirement on bitcoin talk forum to receive air drop?? i have contribute to ethf, mine ethf, talk of ethf around me and believed in ethf but since i never had any reason to do a account with a forum bitcoin talk before about 20 days ago i am punished? that is pretty lame rule, are you paid by bitcoin talk forum? what is bitcoin talk forum have to do with ethf? why a lame rule like that for no reason? i though you where rewarding ethf pioneer not promoting a forum that have nothing to do with ethf. If i wanted to promote and help bitcoin talk forum i would not mine ethf but bitcoin talk coin. I feel cheated

Dont get me wrong, i come here since long but i never had anything to say before about 20 days ago, its just a turn of luck that i made a account 20 days ago or i would still only be a silent watcher like many many peoples, so why in the world that rule? there is many watchers who never made a bitcoin talk account but come here since long to read and they supported and mined for you, a lot of them have promoted ethf like me around on facebook ect, why in the world you punish those early ethf supporter?? please give us a answer. That is almost enough to give me the final hit to leave this project since its total nonsence.

Please note that this is just the first round of the airdrop, so we might take into account the feedback from the community and change some of the rules in the upcoming rounds.
forb29

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

Is possible somewhere to see the number of people to accomplish the task?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: