Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:17:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake)  (Read 4423 times)
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

I hope you learned your lessons,you need to be patient in every trades you make,check all possible reason why would a coin will pump,fundamentals to be specific has more factor in cryptocurrency that is why you need to check it all the time so wont miss any opportunity in the future,but mistakes will teach you to be a better person,so relax you are doing fine!

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

I don't like the author's attitude to be honest.  This is greedines  speaking. You haven't lost your money,  you've earned less than you could have earned.  Be happy with what you have and move on. This business does not stand moaning.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:34:34 PM

I wouldn't worry about it. It's pretty difficult to predict which coins are going to moon anyway. You can just do your research the best you can, and hope that you get lucky. Other than that, as long as you don't lose money, there aren't any wrong decisions.
Its good to hear the you learned from your mistake before. I hoped now you know what to do. If you want to get profit form investment you must first understand things about it. You can read in the different article that was available, it will really help you. Dont worry soon you can get it back just continue here in bitcoin, work for it and do not give up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

Lost is another. Their money invested in goods, shares, coins, tokens. If after the expiration of the time you lost this product, the shares depreciated, the coins turned out to be false .... That's what you lost.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

You never lost any coin but u just missed the chance to earn that money.
That's why i always hold it for long term and only check the price once or twice a week. i always have faith in the coins i chose based on research i did.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

Alteast you didnt lose your money from your mistake,you just lose a good opportunity to make money from being too excited to take your profits,im sure you didnt check the upcoming fundamentals that is why you did lose a big opportunity because if you did check it you didnt sold your coins,ZCL has big fundamentals to come.

OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

Maybe you should be more patient next time Smiley. Don't waste your time to regret about this decision anymore cause it'll not help you taking these amount of money back. There are also a lot of trader did the same mistake like you, they sold everything right after it's just increased a little bit and then they felt regret cause they sold it too early. Grin.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

I don't like the author's attitude to be honest.  This is greedines  speaking. You haven't lost your money,  you've earned less than you could have earned.  Be happy with what you have and move on. This business does not stand moaning.

The author is but expressing his pain due to the devastating loss incurred I kNow he is yet to lose it but the author needs to have some patience in order to gain it back.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Olena9797

Activity: 448

https://auditchain.com

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

You know, dont count money you could earn if you did something. Do you have profit? Yes. So dont worry. You have got some lesson and that is second plus. I recomend you to read about psychology of market behavior

Hipag

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:54:12 PM

Their is nothing to do in that, you charge as experience. In that way you learn a lesson in your mistake,  sometimes we have to commit mistake so that we become more stronger.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

You dont need to be worried,because there will be next opportunity to come.You didnt lose anything just a chance to get more profits but technically you lose nothing.You arent alone most of us are having this problem when we are starting our trading experiences,you should move on so you can get into another trade.

leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:02:45 PM

A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..

Well, while I am reading this, I am worry that next time you are going to post something like I lost 20-30-50-100k because I did not sell, when the price was high and now it is very low again.

You did not lose anything, because this money was never yours. You missed the opportunity, but this is something that everybody has done and will do it again.
You can never sell when the price is at its best and buy when is at the lowest point. 

janelleshepard

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:06:30 PM

You dont need to be worried,because there will be next opportunity to come.You didnt lose anything just a chance to get more profits but technically you lose nothing.You arent alone most of us are having this problem when we are starting our trading experiences,you should move on so you can get into another trade.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. The worst thing in trading is you can't overcome your fear in loss. When you lost , instead of stepping up , you're choosing to give up and quit.
Experiences are expensive and be happy with it because you're still standing right here and discuss with us.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

Words are powerful.

There is a big difference between saying you lost 80k vs. saying you made (so and so) when you could have made 80k.
In fact, you can even just say that you made a small profit and leave the 80k out.

The reason I'm bringing this up is because stress, regret, and panic are dangerous sentiments to have in a market that is so volatile.
With regret, it will increase you the chances that you will become impatient and try to "make up" what you could have had.
This will lead to decisions that are not well informed.

Also, give yourself a break and realize you aren't alone.
How many stories are there of "missed opportunities" in crypto?
In fact, isn't that a huge reason for alts having a promising future? Because a lot of people feel they could have made it big with btc but missed the boat?

cryptonero

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

It is good for your because you didnt lose any money,you only lose your opportunity to make a lot of money but that is normal for those people who arent researching before they trade,you should be checking the upcoming news in each coins you have invested so you can decide if it is already for dump or hold,i know you have learned your lessons,just be patient so you will achieve success in the future.

mintedstone

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

This happens to everyone, the good thing is that there are plenty of opportunities here, there are many good coins that will become 10x at some point of time.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:27:57 PM

You have lost one of the opportunities so far, but not money. It is on such lost opportunities that everyone learns. Otherwise, it does not work. So you will have many more chances not to repeat such a mistake. Crypto currency, unlike conventional currency, is very volatile and therefore such chances will arise almost daily. Professional traders do just that, anticipating the behavior of the crypto currency.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Thats a good experience now you have experience this,im sure you would be more patient in your next trades,you should be checking any fundamentals coming because ZCL has some good fundamentals that is why it skyrockets today! Do not beat up yourself move on and search new potential coins which has upcoming fundamentals.

landahoy9

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

I know exactly how you feel, I've bought and sold many different tokens for a small profit only for them to moon a day or two later.
I guess with these things we are supposed to learn by trial and error.

And do not ever sell a Token below the purchase price.

*Never, ever, ever sell a Token below the purchase price???
Even if you are engaging in short term trading and see a better opportunity to make a better profit with a different coin?
Vantix

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..
Don't worry, you didn't lose anything - you missed an opportunity which is totally different thing. There were many people who lost half of their investments because they've sold at the bottom just before rebound. And that was a hard pill to swallow.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: