Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:51:47 AM

alot of members will tell you BTC,ETH as they are safe choices , but for me these coins won't make any profits unless you invest thousands . if you have little money ,then invest in coins with marketcap <1b$

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

all alt if bought at the right time it will benefit us, so do not buy origin because of the trend
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:30:26 AM

as per my researches i can recommended to you

PRL
SIA
COSS

These coins have bright future. I have invested 1000$ respectivly for the 3 projects. there are another coins 

DRGN
NANO

These picks i will invest in a dip

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:15:18 AM

I can trust some altcoins.And these altcoins are certainly profitable.Their project is very much like me.Their future plans are very good.If you see their roadmap, you will be able to understand.These altcoins are Eth, Waves, nxt, etbs, dct,etn, xrp and etc.You can safely invest in.
There are still altcoin worthy of our invesment just like eth, waves, and I add eidoo in my portfolio. Eidoo coin which has very profitable even as long term investment. They have solid team with always has an updates on their apps good project and I believe price will become huge in a few months time.
I really agree with your suggestion that et and wave, but for eidoo i have not too recognize it. If you think it's good I'll try to get to know her more deeply.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

For me the altcoin profitable this year is the Ethereum. It is because the value of ether now are going strong and most of the ICO's now are implemented blockchain ethereum. Also ether now are solid and the value of it is constantly rising even it experienced price dump on last week of January and first two weeks of February. As of today ether are almost recover from price dump and it is giving chance to everybody to gain profit in the near future.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:28:22 PM

all alt if bought at the right time it will benefit us, so do not buy origin because of the trend
buy at the right time, that's good. But does each have potential? it's good if we examine in more detail every coin that will be our choice to invest. Because based on the advantages is what we expect from every field that we do without having to drain patience, although patience is actually very necessary in this field.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:41:30 PM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake
Dgb Cool Coin for Short term trade.
Its just a magic, Just buy at low or high any time with big amount. Then some increase makes a good profit.
But it is highly risk. Patience much better for trade.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

buy at the right time, that's good. But does each have potential? it's good if we examine in more detail every coin that will be our choice to invest. Because based on the advantages is what we expect from every field that we do without having to drain patience, although patience is actually very necessary in this field.
the right time is at a safe position in buying coins.
if to buy altcoin that we also need accuracy in choosing, because not all altcoin is good, especially when many altcoin a scam too, so need to be careful.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:47 PM

alot of members will tell you BTC,ETH as they are safe choices , but for me these coins won't make any profits unless you invest thousands . if you have little money ,then invest in coins with marketcap <1b$

I also think the same things about ethereum and bitcoin. But on the other hand, I think reliability is getting more important day by day, so, the traders will have a big tendency to choose that coins again in a rising term.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:54:05 PM

For me, the most profitable altcoins to invest are :

- AUTO
- ETH
- BCH
- NEO
- NANO

5 of them are very great options if you want to invest altcoins and keep it for a long-term investment, the price of them are quite stable, so i do believe that their price go higher and higher again

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:24 PM

so far I would invest to ZClassic   (ZCL ). Check this https://coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/, you can check which token growth most.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

If there will be something like that,it wont be that profitable because most of the people are going to invest in.,as soon as the hype was over probably it is going to be dumped.No altcoins should have that feature,as these altcoisn are only following bitcoin's position in the market which is why bitcoin is still going to be dominating the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
@ophiuchuss13

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:06:12 PM

in order to invest you need to conduct market analytics, after analyzing you can buy some coins. investing in any project is a certain risk, but who does not risk that does not drink champagne
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:05:21 AM

I think the lucrative altcoin in the way of investing is Ethereum because it has good potential and quality and so now the price of Ethereum is rising because I see from week to week that the price of Ethereum is rising, and I will choose Ethereum to invest
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

I guess that the most profitable top ranked altcoin at the current time is EOS. I recommended to buy this crypto currency about a month ago and its price has soar. It seems that EOS has a large potential to grow further. It has surpassed Litecoin according to capitalization and probably will transcend Bitcoin Cash in the foreseeable future.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 03:21:28 AM

For me, the most profitable altcoins to invest is ethereum especially if you buy a lot of eth when th marke is low because the price of it now is rapidly increasing from $400 to $600 and up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:29:20 AM

If you still prefer trading the best will be ETH, Ripple and maybe Neo.
ETH can give you the bigger profitable in USD, because if the price will grow up at 10% you will earn 50 (or more) USD.
But Ripple and Neo can give you biggest profit in % - it's mean that price can grow up a few times, but you will earn few USD. But in this case you can tell to all your friends that you are the cool investor which can multiply money.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:35:57 AM

almost all altcoin can bring good luck  Smiley . Depending on us who manage and see opportunities. If want to get a big profit I think it can hold long term. And long-term hold coins for example are Bitcoin, Dash and ETH. But else if there is an urgent need to play fluctuating coins. To be more often get the advantage. For example that is Neo, Stellar, or the other. Can be observed from the chart of price movements of each coin.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:41 AM

a good altcoin is the bise survive and have a good development for the present and for the future. ethereum, ripple, stellar, NEO is a little example of altcoin which I think is very likely to develop.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:41:54 AM

All altcoins can be profitable since we cannot fathom its price or value as time goes by, but if you would like to invest the best altcoins at the moment is Ethereum since it's price has been stable for a long time. It will be the safest altcoins to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: