Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:39:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable altcoin to invest  (Read 3127 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

i think at the moment it is good to buy ICX.this coin have great potential and project also high quality one team is very talented i think this will give more profit to holders,you can track price from this link  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/icon/

Monero and Litecoin are showing the best growth now but I believe that the most profitable crypto investment is Ethereum. It will stop falling and start gaining very soon. Just stay patient to make the money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:43:45 PM

I can trust some altcoins.And these altcoins are certainly profitable.Their project is very much like me.Their future plans are very good.If you see their roadmap, you will be able to understand.These altcoins are Eth, Waves, nxt, etbs, dct,etn, xrp and etc.You can safely invest in.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

The most profitable altoin is difficult to say because the profit you want can be only determined by you. It is better you make your own investigations about the best coin to invest in.

HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:00:24 PM

The most profitable altoin is difficult to say because the profit you want can be only determined by you. It is better you make your own investigations about the best coin to invest in.
at least for the time being the best and coins for investment are the etherium, NEO,  stellar and waves. Based on this, you can make the right choice for your investment.
walerikus

Activity: 180
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

The best and most profitable altcoin to invest is something unique at the very early stage when few people know about it and it's price is very low, and you can catch 100x-1000x profits when it becomes popular.

I will tell some of criteria for searching such a project for me, because I also wanted to invest in a very profitable altcoins.

1) Low max supply, Bitcoin has 21 million max supply, and I think any project with similar supply is great, less, equal or a little bit more than 21 million is ok, maximum for me is around 100 million max supply.

2) Very low price, Bitcoin price at early stage was only 0.003$ when few people were interested in it, almost no-one traded and less could see a potential in Bitcoin, smart one bought it.

3) Fundamentals, the altcoin must have few advantages, active developers team, a community with support and use-case.

These are the most important criteria, of course there are also other staff to bear in mind, but you have to do your own research on any project before making an investment, and remember that any investment has a risk, so always do invest what you can afford to lose.

One of such a projects I have found is ibtc, with 21 million max supply and price of 0.005$ at the moment.
You can track the price here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ibtc
Smart contract address https://etherscan.io/token/0x0784dbabb6c6834bddfb7cfee116ba049e5dafab
The project have active team, developer and community, you can check twitter https://twitter.com/ibtctoken and telegram http://t.me/ibtctoken
After almost 1 year of bear market the project survived and developed it's own exchange https://www.dontoshi.com
The Exchange has it's own token DTD which has 100 million max supply also with a low price
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

So many most profitable altcoin in Market but don't Invest your money in top coin. If you you are a long term investor than Invest your money in altcoins like MOITA, NEO, TRX. MOITA is my best choice and my advice is invest your money in MOITA.
Tron would have a bit more transactions on its network if they stopped trying to market it as a pump coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

I actually invested in a PoS altcoin, and got some gains out it. 5 to 1 i think for current market price, but i'm hodling obviously, as project seems to have a potential. Can't say its the MOST profitable, but look interesting at the very least.
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:07:52 PM

It extremely difficult to figure which Altcoins is most productive one for investment. On the off chance that you will figure out how to put resources into right minute each coin will give you a major benefit. As I would see it Ethereum is the best altcoin to contribute.
Asantewaa2000

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

“Global loyalty & rewards”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

There are really a lot of altcoins in the system making it difficult to choose from, but I think it will safe if you checkout for the first 15 altcoins to invest in for a long term.

//  ✩ RAINCHECK.ORG  //  Pre-sale is now in progress!   //
 A Global Loyalty & Rewards Points Exchange Aggregator Powered by Stellar
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

Actually the low market coins will be most profitable coins in crypto space. but as always most profitable things have biggest risk. so you need to choose very carefully while choosing low cap coins. and you need to search about team and visions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:48:28 AM

If you are actually looking for good coins that will give you more profits in the future, why not going for ripple, stellar, ethereum, MTC, cardano etc. See the ripple rising vertically in prices, and it will reach $ 3 by the end of the year 2018. Likewise, stellar is another good investment and is doing well in the market. Ethereum is I think the king coin.

sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

With 100% probability, no one will be able to tell you. For example I like these 2 projects: Red Cab and Neyronix. You, for yourself, have to decide which coins to invest in.
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:56:48 AM

There are many shanzhai cities worth investing in. But I prefer ether lane, because the price of ether lane this year is very low, very suitable for long-term investment.
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:03:58 AM

Which is the most profitable altcoin to invest in which has POS algo ... like if we keep it for longer time and have more coins hold in wallet and the blockchain gives and distribute rewards on the %age we have in stake

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

The alt with the most room to grow is Cardano (ADA). Great project and dev team way down from its peak.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ulum5

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:30:49 AM

There is no altcoin that is the most profitable, but if you do research,
You can find altcoins that can give you big profits for a long time.
But if you are looking for short-term profits, each altcoin can give you an advantage, if you buy it at the right time and situation. it will give a profit
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

The alt with the most room to grow is Cardano (ADA). Great project and dev team way down from its peak.

For me its still bitcoin and ethereum, these two coins are already proven their worth and its surely win in the long period of investments. Its popularity continues to attract investors even the market price is falling they are still people's trusted coins.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:43:20 PM

A lot of coins that are very promising, but the price is still very low, my choice:
OneLedger (Blockchain Service) A Scalable and Universal Cross-ledger Protocol Designed for Business.
Thrive (Advertising) The Thrive Labs Team is launching a revolutionary Premium Decentralized Advertising Marketplace that breaks up Google’s AdWords monopoly.
Boh manok

Activity: 328

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

If at the moment I am hesitant about recommending altcoin what is the most profitable to invest because all the coins don't change much, but if you still want to invest better you just choose the ethereum and cardano coins

No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:15:48 PM

There are many coins in the market (more than 2000), and it is really hard to choose good ones. So the first and foremost job before going to invest is find good coins so your investment should not go to waste. I think ripple, stellar, ethereum, eos, cardano, tron, omisego, verge, MTC, neo, Nim are some coins that are good for investment.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: