Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectulation for Bitcoin  (Read 388 times)
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

I'm spectulating after the 17-18th of Feb , that Bitcoin will drop SIGNIFICANTLY with Chinese new Year fast approaching.

Once it does , It will hover and go down to about 3k / BTC and near the end of 2018 , it will rise Significantly , to about 30k USD.

And then in 2019 Q1 Bitcoin will be able to pass 50k USD ...

This is spectulation , but lets see if i'm right.

What do you guys think will happen to Bitcoin for the next 2-5 years?

That is possible if other people will still believe in Bitcoin. We cannot still predict what will happen in the future because of so many factors that might affect the price of Bitcoin like banning Bitcoin in some countries and many people specially whales might withdraw their invesments.  However, I really like your speculations as it was already happened last 2017 so there's a possibility to repeat its history for the highest price ever. For now, let's just continue to believe and invest more in Bitcoin so that all of us will get a benefit from it in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:04:12 PM

I think bitcoin price will hit 20k USD this year or the next year. Then for the next 3-5 years, I'm not so sure, but I just think that the price will slowly or dramatically increase year by year.
The price of 20k $ at the end of the year is for me a reasonable prediction. Probably there will be corrections. And this may again lead to panic in the market. What will happen in 2-5 years, with such high variability of bitcoin values, it's hard to speculate anything.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

I think bitcoin price will hit 20k USD this year or the next year. Then for the next 3-5 years, I'm not so sure, but I just think that the price will slowly or dramatically increase year by year.

Surely the price will hit greater than 20000$ mark, Bitcoin is now gaining popularity and now recovering demand from the people. Whales are already on the move now, they are now again making the price on its normal state. While bitcoin is growing, Im also seeing other alternative coins growing, crypto craze is hitting harder again. The red days were alrray done, recovery is now on the process.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Surely the price will hit greater than 20000$ mark, Bitcoin is now gaining popularity and now recovering demand from the people. Whales are already on the move now, they are now again making the price on its normal state. While bitcoin is growing, Im also seeing other alternative coins growing, crypto craze is hitting harder again. The red days were alrray done, recovery is now on the process.

I would say that it can still double itself at $40K end of the year. So it like x4 of the current price that we have so there's a lot of leg room to maneuver and it $40K-$50K at the end of the year.

Whales are now pumping the price so it seems. Maybe at the end of the month we are well over above $12K-$13K. So too early but I estimate that its doable because bitcoin is gaining popularity that will push the price to $40K-$50K in 2018.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

I would say that it can still double itself at $40K end of the year. So it like x4 of the current price that we have so there's a lot of leg room to maneuver and it $40K-$50K at the end of the year.

Whales are now pumping the price so it seems. Maybe at the end of the month we are well over above $12K-$13K. So too early but I estimate that its doable because bitcoin is gaining popularity that will push the price to $40K-$50K in 2018.

I think that would be too much of a price to speculate buy heck who knows? Everything is really possible with bitcoin and it feels so good that all efforts of accumulating bitcoin and patiently holding is getting some rewards as the price gradually going up.
bridgeport

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:02:45 AM

I'm spectulating after the 17-18th of Feb , that Bitcoin will drop SIGNIFICANTLY with Chinese new Year fast approaching.

Once it does , It will hover and go down to about 3k / BTC and near the end of 2018 , it will rise Significantly , to about 30k USD.

my speculation is that, Bitcoin will gradually increase its price and may tied up to its all time high record last year because shaky hands is now gaining confidence that bitcoin will recover from a big deep , manipulator are now holding their reserve to increase the demand, maybe for the next 2-5 years bitcoin still a dominant crypto currency and mass adoption will happen.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

Speculating the price of bitcoin most of the times is usually invalid recall when the price hits $20K last year there are so many speculations flying around that the price will hit $50K in january 2018, which turns out false, there are many upcoming FUDs, Regulations and Policies globally that could make or mar the price of btc all we need doing is to sit back and watch how the price behaves "price action".
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

Nothing like this happened really and im happy about it because I dont wanted to loose my funds really. Lolz. The effect which you speculated here already happened back in January month and the more closer we moved the graph started pushing itself upwards because people were thinking that it will pump hard after the Chinese new year and that is what really happened in the first place. The bitcoin price jumped high and in the process it attracted many new investors thus making the great spikes for it. Now as the bitcoin is hoarding around 10K rates im sure it has passed the test of resistance and is ready to grow further too. :-)
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:24 AM

20k is not the benchmark for this year and I think bitcoin is going to touch  $50,000 this year. We can see how the momentum is rising and the paraborical Sar has shown strong bullish trend on the weekly chart. Three to four years to come bitcoin is going to be above  $500,000 if the current upward movement is sustained. We should see this year as the best year in the history of bitcoin and we would see just that.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:11:15 AM

I have many ideas about Bitcoin in the next few years. In this year 2018 Bitcoin will only be able to reach a maximum of $ 20,000 or maybe just $ 15,000 - 17,000 this is what I think Smiley) But in 2019 Bitcoin continues to surprise us again as what It did in 2017, these are the ideas of Bitcoin in the future.
I’m not really sure of that. But why do you guys always worry about China and all other similar stuffs, I thought China is already out from Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin? If I’m right, then that means that whatever they do will be having  no effect on Bitcoin's price rate (cause they are out).

And one thing I have noticed in Bitcoin, seems like price do fall around end of the year, so I’m guessing maybe investors are taking a break? Cause same thing happened in 2016 and also happened after 2017. As of this 2018, I believe the price will go as high as $20K or $30K.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Bitcoin is growing steadily, with bitcoin likely to reach 30, 000 this year, and most people will assume it will be even higher.

No matter what happens, I will not regret investing in bitcoin, because it is my belief.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:27 AM

Many people and many expert make prediction that bitcoin will surge to $50k end of this year. I am believe that if many country can regulate and not ban bitcoin trading, bitcoin price will be more stable
joms07

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Cryptocurrency enthusiasts argued that bitcoin and the like, at the very least, represented the latter, calling bitcoin "millennial gold." Even that barbarous relic has had its share of speculative episodes, the most memorable in the 1970s and early '80s and then again in the mid-2000s.
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Well there's been a drop a few days later but I don't think it's anything to do with Chinese New Year. I think that the market is correcting slightly after a big upsurge from 6k to 12k. In a few weeks it will push again towards 15k.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Bitcoin is growing steadily, with bitcoin likely to reach 30, 000 this year, and most people will assume it will be even higher.

No matter what happens, I will not regret investing in bitcoin, because it is my belief.

You are doing the right thing mate.. just continue to hold on and you will eventually reap a good harvest in the future. Bitcoin is the future and the more we hold while it is getting traction and attention by other people, the more we will increase our asset value once more and more people will join in the bitcoin crusade of freedom and no regulation of personal finances.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:13:35 PM

You are doing the right thing mate.. just continue to hold on and you will eventually reap a good harvest in the future. Bitcoin is the future and the more we hold while it is getting traction and attention by other people, the more we will increase our asset value once more and more people will join in the bitcoin crusade of freedom and no regulation of personal finances.
For me, i think bitcoin can really rise up to its high value again beating the last price hike which is $20k and i think bitcoin will hit $30k before this year end. Just continue working on here so that more and more investors will encourage to invest thier money here. Just tell them that it is legit and trusted.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Other says that bitcoin will rise during march of this year but we can see now it is quite stable from the february fluctuations. A lot of trials may happen along the road of bitcoin as we move forward to the highest level of value. We expect a lot more to happen in bitcoin price and if we predict price for the next 2-5years it could be reach $30,000-$50,000. It is always the flow of demand and supply and because of a growing community of bitcoin day by day with a limited supply ,it is possible to increase it's price beyond our expectations and speculations.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:46:51 PM

For the next few years price of bitcoin would continue to get higher and higher. This would then be the number one crytpo currency and possibly be the number one crypto that can be used to access all the stuff you would like to purchase. This has helped millions already and it is for sure that this sill continue to dominate the market for the coming years.
Polipog

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:56 AM

Speculations are only people's mindset, not totally all speculation comes truly happened, many kinds of speculations about bitcoin business, some speculations are talking about the negative future of bitcoin, but mostly speculations are on the positive sides of bitcoin. In my own speculation of bitcoin futures, the nearest speculative idea is base on the users and adaptation, and we all know that there is a increase of users everyday, and it leads the popularity of bitcoin thats makes also more investors attract to invest bitcoin business, and the more people used bitcoin it will also cause higher demand that cause price go up higher.
Edward Finney

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:45:29 AM

I would like to speculate that bitcoin is actually a Trojan horse for the evil bankers on a round table to get the masses to accept a word with digital money and no cash before banning it and implement their own state run, 100% tracked currency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: