Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitCab - Ridesharing 2.0 for the blockchain age  (Read 2059 times)
bars_kz

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to become an arbitrator if i have no LT tokens in my wallet? If it wont, how many tokens do i need to have?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

Let’s say i wanna be an arbitrator of yr platform. What should i do for this? Where should i submit the application?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

You say that the tokens for Generated rewards will be produces later. But wont the tokens be issued before the start of the ICO?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

Hi. What’s the nominal price of your token? Will it grow during the course of the sale?
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

The whole topic consists of some questions to the project team)) Grin It seems that this is the most difficult IRI, and you can not understand it yourself. Smiley

hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

Was only a question of time until a blockchain Uber pops up Smiley Are you the first team trying to build a decentralized Uber?

Thank you for your question hazenyc - and indeed, it is about time to bring ridesharing on blockchain!

Some early experiments are already under way (such as Arcade City, Chasyr, Ridecoin) - you can find some more detail in our white paper in "Disrupting the disruptors: Uber, do you even Lyft?" chapter.

What sets BitCab apart from these projects is what is being built and by who:
  • What: other ridesharing-on-blockchain projects we have seen seem to tokenize for the sake of having tokens, blockchain for the sake of blockchain. We, on the other hand, are applying blockchain to solve specific big hairy problems at the epicenter of ridesharing universe that tokenization and blockchain are uniquely positioned to solve: such as driver and rider loyalty, set rules and giving control to individual ecosystem participants, not corporate middlemen. You can find more details in our one-pager and even more in our white paper. Even the quality of deliverables so far (our video, white paper, white pager etc.) are miles apart - I encourage you to google these other experiments and compare for yourself.
  • Who: team is everything in a startup. To bring BitCab vision to life, we have assembled a unique international team with a wealth of experience in ridesharing, tech startups, blockchain, software engineering, venture capital, finance and general business. Our team includes alumni of Uber, McKinsey, Yandex, Avito and multiple other fast growth tech startups, leading financial institutions and consulting firms. No other team has professionals of this caliber - such as Arkady who was a country manager for Uber or Andrey who is a former McKinsey consultant and tech executive

Thank you for the quick "what" and "who" Wink Sounds very promising and I will follow this closely for sure. Going to check out the other material. Good luck!
dort

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

How many tokens are u planning to sell at a discount? I afraid that the growth of the value can be slowed down if there’re too many of them.
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:04:58 PM

Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies are available on the ICP? Is it possible to purchase the tokens for fiat with the help of digital payment systems?
robinzzon

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:01:08 AM

Will it be possible to use Bitcab tokens as payment method outside the platform? This would attract attention to the sale.
BitCab

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

https://ark-invest.com/research/autonomous-taxi-revenues
BitCab will provide the blockchain solution to delineate and allocate this value across different stakeholders in the ridesharing ecosystem based on pre-agreed clear rules enshrined immutably in a trustless, permissionless blockchain
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

Will the commission be charged from every transaction made with the help of BitCab? I’m afraid this can have a negative impact on the final cost of products.
Thank you, dort!
BitCab will not charge any comissions made in CAB, however some meagre comissions are possible charged by underlying blockchain.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

Hi. What has more impact on growth of the value of CAB: using them as payment for runs or for making transactions?
Thank you for your question g8stTDas!
The main value of tokens is generated by economics around CAB token. All transactions on BitCab blockchain will ultimately be settled in CAB. This will create real demand for CAB token tied to volume of transactions in the ecosystem.
In this sense payment of runs and making the transactions basically represent the same thing.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Will it be possible to use Bitcab tokens as payment method outside the platform? This would attract attention to the sale.
Thank you for your question, robinzzon!
Sure! Like any other currency, CAB can be used to buy and sell goods and services even beyond the BitCab ecosystem. In case of BitCab success, there will be good reasons for wider application of CAB, such as millions (and billions) of users of the currency and it being backed by real value of mobility services it can be redeemed for
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Good afternoon. What cryptocurrencies are available on the ICP? Is it possible to purchase the tokens for fiat with the help of digital payment systems?
Thank you g8stTDas!
During the token sale, you will be able to buy CAB tokens.
Sure, you will be able to by CAB tokens on the exchages or convert directly in the BitCab app, using traditional digital payment systems.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

How many tokens are u planning to sell at a discount? I afraid that the growth of the value can be slowed down if there’re too many of them.
500 million tokens (around 15% of all tokens offering to the public) will be sold in public sale at a fixed discounted price of $0.017 during our PRE-ICO.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:33:14 PM

Hi. What’s the nominal price of your token? Will it grow during the course of the sale?
Thank you, woodcoin!

The price at pre-sale is $0,017
The price diring the token sale is $0,02
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

You say that the tokens for Generated rewards will be produces later. But wont the tokens be issued before the start of the ICO?
Thank you for your question waitsummer!

CAB tokens are available during pre-sale and ICO.
LT (Loyalty Tokens) will be available in exchange for CAB tokens as soon as the platform is developed.
Please note that rewardes in our system is both in CAB and in LT!
Watch our video for more detail https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-87nX81YfUc
And the reward system is visually available in this explaining picture https://bitcab.io/images/work-img.png

Please let us know if you have any futher questions.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

Let’s say i wanna be an arbitrator of yr platform. What should i do for this? Where should i submit the application?
Thank you for your interest!
Arbiter role is available to everyone holding at least 500 USD worth of LT. LT you will be able to get in exchange for CABs after the platform launch. We will start accepting application afetr ICO. Please join our whitelist on bitcab.io and you will be informed whenever the registration is open.
BitCab

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to become an arbitrator if i have no LT tokens in my wallet? If it wont, how many tokens do i need to have?
Thank you for your question, bars_kz!
Unfortunately, the arbiter role is only available to everyone holding at least 500 USD worth of LT.
However you can gain this worth without investing money, but just staying loyal to the ecosystem and receiving rewards for the activity!
Or you may be willing to buy CAB tokens at the pre-sale or ICO.
Please join our whitelist on the bitcab.io and stay informed!
BitCab

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:18:42 AM

Do I have to rate the driver after the ride? Sometimes I just don’t want or just can’t do this.
Thank you, dort.
Like any other ridesharing app BitCab will implement the rating system, however unlike any other rideshring app all your activities, including rating the Driver after the ride, will finally result in rewards in CAB and/or in LT. Here is how the Rider is motivated to rate the ride.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: